• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Social V. Social Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah and i wanna get more :\.

i had some diazepam yesterday iirc.

only 10mg. it was nice taken in the evening. i had a triple steakburger and a fudge brownie shake :D. benzos give me a sorta munchie effect :3.

avarice i say

I've had this weird thing with Etiz where I've watched the pilot episode of The Jewel in the Crown three times over, and still can't remember a single minute of it. I mean, PBS Masterpiece shows are slow and boring in general, but I mean... sheesh. Etizolam really knocks out my memory. Maybe tomorrow I'll watch it sober so I can finally move on to the second episode 8)

I wana get more wax too, I'm running out of my 'to smoke' stash and will soon be into my 'don't touch this, it's saved for acid trips!' stash. If that happens, I'll know who's really in charge of my habit, and it won't be me :\ it'll be the devil's lettuce!

Im a pothead and its awesome
For some it's easier to accept I guess 8)

I've been conflicted about it for years now. Truth be told, I'll never give up the herb for life, but I do feel I need a break in order to bring some productivity back into my far too mellow life.

Bought a zip of Cheese Quake and man is this a strange high. It's an almost 50/50 (not sure which way it swings) hybrid and the indica waves and sativa waves hit at completely different times.

Like, one minute I'll want to lift some weights, do some pull-ups, work out basically, 15 minutes later it feels like a wave of lethargy just washes over me and I sink into a seat somewhere, and then put this shit on repeat.

There's no middle ground. It's hype one minute, stoned the next, hype one minute, stoned the next.

I'm over here like what the fuck, but I kind of like it. The munchies are fucking devastating, though, but that's also a combination of a new workout and Xanax.

Im a pothead and its awesome

giphy.gif

Seriously. I'm not invalidating someone else's experience here...I recognize that cannabis has the potential to have a negative impact on a user's life. But, for me personally...it's just an awesome thing that I love. It is my favorite drug and I never plan on stopping, barring some unforeseen circumstance.

You know what I love about it? I've smoked it for a good amount of time (over 10 years) and I still can get high. I may not get particularly high from a certain strain that I've been using for a while, but then I'll smoke a different strain and get completely lit. If you use just about any other drug for a decade straight eventually you'll be merely using in order to avoid WD (if you're using something like opiates or tranquilizers), or to maintain some semblance of normalcy in your day-to-day functioning...but that's not the case for cannabis at all, at least for me personally. I've never experienced WD symptoms from cannabis, ever!

^You have a point; albeit, I lose a lot of sleep the first week if I quit cannabis for any period.

He was so dope, dude, especially paired with the sweetest DJ Abilities and they went as Eyedea & Abilities. His voice is unique, but not really weird... and he was Scribble Jam winner at least once, and his shit was ALL off the top: [video]

I'm sitting here watching that, trying to imagine what would happen if someone stuck me up there with a mic, and dropped a beat.

*lets the beat go on for a couple bars*

*clears throat for a couple more bars*

"...Yo... yo..."

"Um, you're not a... very good... person! So, why do you... seem like you're... hurtin'?"

I am a pothead, and while I readily admit it, it sucks. I sometimes think, "What all could I do with my time if i was sober? How many artistic and productive endevours would I pursue?"

I'm contemplating a true break to try and realize again what sobriety is, but my mind fights so strongly against it. There are things I know I will do more of that I'm certain will bring benefits to my life, but cannabis also brings benefits. So really, a mixture of the two would be best, but moderation is key; a key that is a needle in a hay stack.

I actually really respect this attitude. Nothing irks me more than potheads (or anyone really -- anime junkies, whatever) who are totally content to just settle for mediocrity, without striving for any kind of progress in their lives.

That said, I feel that I'm able to use cannabis twice a day without any major compromise to my productivity. Once straight out of bed in the morning -- I'm not a morning person, so I'm not getting much done for the first couple hours of the day anyhow -- and once in the evening, after I've already gotten most "important" things done and I'm ready to wind down for the day. (Plus moderation in dosage; I'm talking a couple hits of flower out of my bowl.)

I've had this weird thing with Etiz where I've watched the pilot episode of The Jewel in the Crown three times over, and still can't remember a single minute of it. I mean, PBS Masterpiece shows are slow and boring in general, but I mean... sheesh. Etizolam really knocks out my memory. Maybe tomorrow I'll watch it sober so I can finally move on to the second episode 8)

LMAO.

I'm sitting here watching that, trying to imagine what would happen if someone stuck me up there with a mic, and dropped a beat.

*lets the beat go on for a couple bars*

*clears throat for a couple more bars*

"...Yo... yo..."

"Um, you're not a... very good... person! So, why do you... seem like you're... hurtin'?"

Lol! I know what you mean. People that can do that shit are super-talented, imo. If you can freestyle with more than monosyllabic rhyming then you're ahead of like 99.6% of all people.

The way it is these days, though, a lot of this shit is spoken word as opposed to keeping a rhythm/beat.... but some of the shit they say, man, WHOO..... savage. I'm surprised more of these battles don't end up in straight up fights.

::sigh:: :(

So the other day I dropped my phone, right? $400, I bent over to put out a cigarette before tossing it in the receptacle thing, it hit the ground and the screen cracked. No big deal, it still works fine and I can see through it, it's just got cracks in the screen. They're only $10, might as well just buy a new one.

So my new screen and toolkit get here today. I'm so excited. I get to work. I break the ever loving shit out of the phone's display in the process (the part underneath the screen), and accidentally sever some kind of ribbon/flexible chip that looked like it connected the display to the.... uhhh... circuit board (?) of the phone itself.

I started stone cold sober at about 11am. Realized what I had done by about 1pm. I've now got 4mg Xanax in me and I'm smokin' like a chimney while I wait for customer service to reactivate my old phone.

So my day's sucked, and on top of that this mother fucking Nor'easter' snow storm came through and just wants to fuck everything up. Houses, trees, temperatures, comfortability, it just doesn't give a FUCK.

How y'all doin'?

giphy.gif

:! Sucks. It takes a Nor'easter to make me happy I live in Mississippi. Nah, never mind...I'd still choose New England in a heartbeat!?!

Sorry, Jibult, about your phone...but I enjoyed your rant. I love how you express yourself! It sounds like my ball-suck luck!

My phone's fine, but...

I can't eat, sleep or shit. I can't take pain meds, though I have plenty. They choke my gut even more.

My best friend (brotha from another motha) who helped me get MMJ died last month. (fought prostate cancer 10 yrs.)

My mom (91) is dying, but can't. "Don't bring her food...It's a choking hazard" I want to choke the shit out of her "caregivers".

I've considered a two-fer...end her misery and MINE!?

chiefin' dank as we read.

god damn, mary's definitely one of the top 5 women in my life<3.

Seriously. I'm not invalidating someone else's experience here...I recognize that cannabis has the potential to have a negative impact on a user's life. But, for me personally...it's just an awesome thing that I love. It is my favorite drug and I never plan on stopping, barring some unforeseen circumstance.

You know what I love about it? I've smoked it for a good amount of time (over 10 years) and I still can get high. I may not get particularly high from a certain strain that I've been using for a while, but then I'll smoke a different strain and get completely lit. If you use just about any other drug for a decade straight eventually you'll be merely using in order to avoid WD (if you're using something like opiates or tranquilizers), or to maintain some semblance of normalcy in your day-to-day functioning...but that's not the case for cannabis at all, at least for me personally. I've never experienced WD symptoms from cannabis, ever!

Feb 19th was my eighth year. There was a spiritual awakening this last year that had my sanity circling the drain for a few months. That was really a needed event and it has leveled out nicely. I think most long term weed users go through the self reflection event, I was just packing more issues I think.

Like you, I think this is the best thing.

Friday dealing, at work we'd call it fuck em all friday. Unwinding with a little 1 sheeter would do me. Can't get it though, just moved town. Hope u have a good chilled out time. Take it easy bud...

Friday dealing, at work we'd call it fuck em all friday. Unwinding with a little 1 sheeter would do me. Can't get it though, just moved town. Hope u have a good chilled out time. Take it easy bud...

hey mate, welcome to BL and to CD.'

you can edit your own post if you are not happy with what you typed. just click the edit button and change whatever you wish.

Feb 19th was my eighth year. There was a spiritual awakening this last year that had my sanity circling the drain for a few months. That was really a needed event and it has leveled out nicely. I think most long term weed users go through the self reflection event, I was just packing more issues I think.

Like you, I think this is the best thing.

8) Yourbaker...I can certainly relate to "sanity circling the drain". I'm pleased that you seem to have "leveled out".

Without access, I'm unable to further explore the benefits of MMJ for pain---and the depression that rides shotgun with long term pain. I was fortunate to obtain 3 different "forms" of MMJ from a dispensary (sublingual oil, RSO, bud). I preferred the sublingual oil, but it was quite expensive. I didn't like smoking, so I learned to vape bud. Although my strain availability was sketchy, I tried Cannatonic, Godbud, Durban Poison. I wanted to try Medibud and Harlequin, but the dispensary didn't have them.

Again, my dear friend (cancer) tried to help ease my pain. He died, ironically, on Groundhog Day last month after YEARS of battling cancer. I am SO VERY THANKFUL he had MMJ to help him through his final months. I knew death was ever present, but I am having a hard time dealing with the loss. He was good for me, and I for him...We made each other laugh, when we felt like crying. We never met in person, yet we had an unbreakable bond. I miss his emails, though I remain in contact with his wife. She is devastated, as one would expect.

She sent me his DaBuddha? vaporizer and leftovers of several strains of bud. She won't be able to help me get MMJ, since he was the patient with the MMJ card. I would not lay that burden at her feet anyway. So...I have small amounts of these...L.A. Cookie, AK47, Purple OG, Siberian Skunk, Lemon Haze, Larry OG? He had local dispensaries to choose from, so he was trying all varieties post Taxotere.

My husband had bought me an Arizer solo. I had wanted to try Harlequin, Blue Dream and Jack Herer? as per recommendations, for my needs. Those strains seemed to be "sold out". I still want to try those, as I'm looking for pain relief yet focus and functionality.

I apologize for the rambling post. I'm just lost in pain and sadness, though I must remain strong for those who depend on me.

Last weekend, I said "fuck it" and tried some of his Bubba Kush and AK47. It didn't take much to get me giggling. That was fun while it lasted, and gave me much needed comic relief. However, I need to find a serious regimen that I can obtain and maintain. I want to live, not merely exist in severe pain until I die.

8)I apologize for the rambling post. I'm just lost in pain and sadness, though I must remain strong for those who depend on me.

Don't. I'm actually sorry that I never know how to respond to your situation. Such kind, sweet posts and then there's that undertone of the health situation(s) you've been dealing with, and, fuck man.....

It's just the type of thing where I'm left at a loss for words.

Keep on venting, though. Everyone needs an outlet, and as far as I can tell you don't bother a single soul around here.

:\ Thanks, Jibult...You often make me laugh and I need that! I liked the "creepin in a clown suit location". Folks down south were freaking out about "clown sightings". FFS, clown costumes were banned for Halloween...I have a macabre sense of humor, so I was amused!

Please don't feel "at a loss for words". Just shoot the usual shit with me. I don't allow myself the luxury of feeling sorry for myself.

I've just become overwhelmingly sad and hopeless since his death. I guess we were each other's outlet. We could rant and rave at our disease or laugh our asses off about nothing in particular. We lived on opposite sides of the country, but could not have been closer had we shared DNA. He left an empty space.

He had a wicked sense of humor, too. He wanted his ashes spread amongst the Aspens when the snow melts. Meanwhile, a little of HIM arrived (in his favorite grinder) for me to spread amongst our Pine trees.

:\ Thanks, Jibult...You often make me laugh and I need that! I liked the "creepin in a clown suit location". Folks down south were freaking out about "clown sightings". FFS, clown costumes were banned for Halloween...I have a macabre sense of humor, so I was amused!

Please don't feel "at a loss for words". Just shoot the usual shit with me. I don't allow myself the luxury of feeling sorry for myself.

I've just become overwhelmingly sad and hopeless since his death. I guess we were each other's outlet. We could rant and rave at our disease or laugh our asses off about nothing in particular. We lived on opposite sides of the country, but could not have been closer had we shared DNA. He left an empty space.

He had a wicked sense of humor, too. He wanted his ashes spread amongst the Aspens when the snow melts. Meanwhile, a little of HIM arrived (in his favorite grinder) for me to spread amongst our Pine trees.

It's not pity, I don't think, and I'm always myself.... it's just... idk, I guess it's a fear of... of saying the wrong thing. Something that might fuck up your day even worse than it probably already has, and I tend to do that just by being me and thinking out loud.

[EDIT: Oh. My. God.

https://www.dailydot.com/parsec/nimuno-lego-tape/

Last edited:
^ I wonder if the micro lego tape would be feasible. Looks fun.

Glad to see you around DixiChik, I never tire of reading your posts.

I've been hunting pokemon and when I do it on weed it has me feeling like this:
948804f6-ab88-4e15-9e09-7517651f8cb5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.