• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[CANBERRA] Carl Cox @ ANU Refectory - Sat 28 Jan 06

What an incredibly fun weekend.

Dante - your set was absolutely cranking - highly impressive - it was how it should be! Hopefully as your renta-crowd we did you proud - not everyone gets coke-head dancing - only the special ones ;)

Carl - my goodness you have the voice of timid Dwayne Dibbley coupled with the microphone technique of a State Rail train driver. Still he knows what to do with his rekkids even though his track selection imo was lacking compared to the locals.

Rispect to all there - Especially the NickoftheCurdedMilk, Mean Girl and KatMeclosethreadsow combo! :)

Last edited:
plazma said:
Damn youngins. They've no sense of their place in the world. ;)

Be there or be an enclosed area with 4 90 degree angles and equal sides...

=D

-plaz out-

hmmmm???

^ WE ALL KNEW HE'D NEVER COME!!!!

What a great night - super big-ups to all involved [dante, djc, katmeowster, meangirl, ozbreaka].

It was fun to go out dancing again, it has certainly been too long!

Well, I had a stack of fun... thanks guys <3

Dante... your set rocked the (not quite full) house... seriously, I was really impressed by the selection of tracks.

Carl's set wasn't the best I've heard, but it still had me up on the dancefloor for a good while.

Good crowd too!

Must say my ultimate highlight was DJ Reverb in the chillout area ;)

Mad props to the pizza dude... best greasy ham and pineapple pizza in a long time!

Yeah great night. I met all the people i wanted to meet, and i got to see/hear Mr Spam himself. :D

It's all about the social aspect now, its NOT all about the music. :p

DJC*

dj reverb vs carl cox - greatest track ever
14.gif