• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Can you vaporize xanax ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i have done it u need to crush the benzo into a fine powder and then mix it in ur vape and stir it around then leave it stand overnight so it all sinks into the wick center and the high will depend on how many mg into the vape (obviously) to have a feeling. Be careful for it can harm ur vape if u dont crush it enough

I didn't bother reading this thread, but I'm sure I'm not going to be the first to ask; WHY???

ALPRAZOLAM IS A SHORT ACTING BENZODIAZEPINE WITH A HIGH ORAL ABSORPTION AND A SUPER FAST ONSET. IF ORAL ISN'T FAST ENOUGH (to satisfy your deviant need) THAN SL THAT NASTY BAR.

Believe me I have tried to shoot up everything under the sun, I have IV'd benzo's and guess what- there is no rush (granted I've never IV'd midazolam), in fact I think I feel them more SL odd enough, so smoking them won't be much better, in fact it will be much worse.

Znegative benzos are rarely water soluble. That's why they don't work nasally or IV....

I agree though people need to be using them orally.

oh I am, just not when it comes to drugs and getting high-then I know exactly what I'm doing it, most of the time.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.