• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Can you drink IV morphine

Google says yes, and it could maybe be filtered through a coffee or cigarette filter.

I'd be a bit wary about the seizure potential, e.g. bupropion - which is another norepinephrinergic AD that is prone to seizures - has a much higher prevalence of triggering them when snorted. I don't get seizures from tramadol and it doesn't feel as there would be much of danger but we have numerous reports about, and I never got a seizure yet from anything, thankfully.

Also with tramadol you need the liver converting into o-desmethyltramadol for the opioid effects so probably plugging it won't help.
As for tramadols solubility it will take 1ml to dissolve 50mg tramadol.

Noo, don't smoke things that aren't made for, you'll end up with pyrolysis converting them into tasty cancerogens and would say there's the change for pretty toxic/caustic fumes depending on what you smoke.

If you want to, use a vaporizer with adjustable temperature and google the compound. But this still doesn't help if there are other things in there with a lower flaming point.

Yeah I know.theres no chance of smoking more than one capsule.just seemed like a noteworthy alternative to sticking something up your ass(insert appropriate trainspotting scene here)

Speaking of tramadol does anyone know how to get the goo out of the 200mg extended release ones? I can get the tramadol and goo seperate from the colour & pill filler but can't seperate the goo from the tramadol.a/b extraction doesn't work with caustic and nonpolar. Anyone with any useful info?

Also with tramadol you need the liver converting into o-desmethyltramadol for the opioid effects so probably plugging it won't help.
It still works via that route regardless, even demerol does. Now there are some things that aren't water soluble but all opioids and opiates are

I’m an IV user and I’d KILL for IV morphine! Are you crazy. Please use it like it’s supposed to be. Have someone hit you if you can’t. Don’t waste the stuff. If your really against/scared of needles maybe trade away for something smokeable/sniffable/drinkable and give it to someone who will use it right. It’s called IV solution for a reason.

oh god I want it! I wish I knew you I’d buy it from you!

Morphine has a bioavailability of 20-40% meaning that 60% of it is destroyed by the liver.

Morphine has a bioavailability of 20-40% meaning that 60% of it is destroyed by the liver.

Yes, orally this is true. If you use it rectally, it is far more effective. or IV, of course. But good for you for not shooting up anymore, personally I have never shot up and it's the one drug rule I have made for myself that I have never broken and never wikll (which is gold, I'd probably be dead since I was addicted to opiates for 10 years).