• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Calling Ones Emergency Services Whilst Off Ones Face On Mephedrone

Yeh, mephedrone went under the pseudonym 'plant food' over here. I actually had a junkie mate telling me in all seriousness that mkat could be bought from B & Q.

It's that level of ignorance that probably explains why he's now dead...

4-MMC was known as bath salts? I thought that was a far more recent term mostly used to refer to MDPV?
My girlfriend said she got some bath salts and I was like fuck yeah let's sesh and she's like wat and I was like oh you mean actual bath salts for the bath why you gotta mislead me like that?
Yeah, it was mostly used to refer to MDPV as you say, but I'm pretty sure I've seen it used for other research chemicals... I think. Lol at the misunderstanding with you girlfriend, the disappointment, aaargh! :ROFLMAO: :eek: xx

Yeh, mephedrone went under the pseudonym 'plant food' over here. I actually had a junkie mate telling me in all seriousness that mkat could be bought from B & Q.

It's that level of ignorance that probably explains why he's now dead...
There are plant foods you don't want to end up sniffing/smoking/vaping.

Just for anyone's information incase they can't figure it out themselves.

wrapped up in blankets listening to psy trance

I love listening to psytrance on K its all I listen to on it if I'm at home, but my mate won't let me if I'm at his, it's his tunes and some scare me

All of a sudden my music cut out and my phone went weird, when all of a sudden (fuck man, just picture this), I heard a voice coming through my speaker. Usually in such a state I expect that some kind of psy trance god is going to 'initiate' and ascend me for such sterling work, commending me for having such fine tunes and a jaw to behold. But instead I heard "This is emergency services, do you need any help". I tried explaining through rattling teeth and ket speech that this was somehow an accident and I didn't fully understand what was going on or how, and that I definitely didn't need any police, firemen or paramedics.

Fucking crease, if my music stops and I'm on K its terrifying as I can't understand how to work the remote control, I no longer know what a phone is let alone know how to use it

Mate if that happened to me I'd loose my shit, I've just told your story to my son and as soon as I said "on some IPhones if you press the power.......

And before I could continue he said" 5 times yeah it happens all the time at work and I have to cancel really quick....watch" and he shows me

And I'm like "well yeah now imagine it happening to this poor sod enjoying some psytrance on K" and I explained what happened to you, I'm still giggling

He knows I do it on occasion, he's 17 but don't do it himself, but knows how it effects people

I miss mephedrone its my fave upper not had it in years, not had it with K, but pills before K kick my fucking ass, had K holes in clubs before it somehow makes the K stronger doing uppers first

My K tolerance is back up now but had some nice stuff recently

My girlfriend said she got some bath salts and I was like fuck yeah let's sesh and she's like wat and I was like oh you mean actual bath salts for the bath why you gotta mislead me like that

She dangled the dream and took it away lol

Rule 1 of taking drugs - Never, repeat never, call the emergency services to "come and help you".

Rule 1 of taking drugs - Never, repeat never, call the emergency services to "come and help you".

Sort of convenient that this is post 101 for you. Either way, I concur.

I heard a story about a lad (in his mid-late twenties) over this way who got stitched with his first bucket - thought he was going to die and rang 999. Always mention it to him when I see him, can't help it.

Well it's about post 25,101 if you count my other ismene account but I get the gnub of your gist.

I remember calling the police when I saw the shadow people on the roof of my house when I'd been at the speed for 4 days.

Depends on the drugs man probably a smart idea to ring 999 if you've ingested fent just saying. I know you didn't mean it that literally and this thread is about mephedrone but still just throwing it out there. This is the UK not the US the police ain't gonna do you if you ring an ambulance for an OD.

You don't think the police will have a look round the house while they are there if you are drugged up? And if they find drugs they will just go "Oh we'll let him off cos he's high".

Not the cops round here :)

You don't think the police will have a look round the house while they are there if you are drugged up? And if they find drugs they will just go "Oh we'll let him off cos he's high".

Not the cops round here :)

Mate of mine did have an ambulance called on him during an OD, no police searched anything. Unfortunately he did, stupidly, tell one of the nurses he had a stash in his house and that it contained a load of strong opiates, so the nurse told the police. But if he kept quiet there'd have been no problem. They didn't even poke around until later on when the nurse told them he had a big stash. He wasn't arrested or anything but they did confiscate his drugs.

My point really is even if they do look for drugs they won't bother doing you for possession, they'll just confiscate anything they find, and losing some drugs is better than losing your life. So if the situation actually requires it, e.g. opioid OD, yes do seek medical attention if you don't have naloxone to hand. And if you get asked if you have any drugs in your possession, obviously don't say "yeah I got a load of heroin and oxy in my room" like my mate did.

Of course if you have a mate who can just drive you to the hospital that's safer than calling an ambulance if you are worried about police snooping around especially if you have large quantities.

And you can just pick up naloxone without a script from drugs services these days too, so if you're an opiate user have that handy and a mate who knows how to use it.

Point really is don't worry about having drugs taken off you if the situation is genuinely life threatening. Obviously being too mashed on ket or drone is not such a situation. But if you're on smack and benzos and feel like you can't breathe, yeah, you should either get someone to give you naloxone or if you don't have any you should go to the hospital. It's not worth your life.

Daft cunt :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I've done that in the past - but on smack. I must have gouched out with the phone in my hand and somehow dialled 999. Had to tell the operator that my son (who was a toddler at the time) had got hold of my phone.

The moral of this story is, always blame yer kids... :LOL:
THAT must have been some good gear!!
Damn, you know what shite you get here??
Might be my tolerance but i constantly hear the gear in UK is very good! Even acceptable at street level, which you can totally forget here. Glad it wasnt too much though since you can tell us. Must be hard to hide from kids though....

DNM. The stuff available from dealers is cut to utter shit and I don't even bother.
I wish you good luck!!! Theres a Clip on YT about British Border control and DN orders, once you go eagerly to your post box and theres a loveletter innit instead....a real gray hair grower!! Keep under the radar and tell your source to not use pre printed adress stickers!!!

Seeing as the dnm has been going 10 years and they havn't arrested any buyers yet I think you're pretty safe.

Seeing as the dnm has been going 10 years and they havn't arrested any buyers yet I think you're pretty safe.
Read the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung from yesterday! Pics of big pill bags etc. Wall Street Market down ( that aint news), 176 vendors arrested in Worldwide Sting Op.! ( that is news!) One would think they have more important things to do during a WORLDWIDE PANDEMIC SINCE SPANISH FLU but nope.