• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Calling all experts on suboxone & / or law

I don't care if he's OCD about his tooth care if you think it's purely due to subuxone ONLY well I'm sorry but you're dumb. Also if you think this will be a law suit worth your time, you're wrong big time

This coming from a guy who was telling a pregnant woman to load up on kratom and benzos when she got her subs stolen. I guess we're the dumb ones right? I think your stupidity speaks for itself invisiblehelper and I know I'm not the only one who thinks so.

I have serious concerns about long term subutex use. I DO believe that it is causing damage to my overall oral health....

Lol johndoedoe glad I'm not the only one.

Fubar99 it is deff screwing with our mouth, atleast in my case receding gums n the brown spots twice in 2 years, not to mention I've been spitting constantly lately like I can't stop, & after reading saliva is 1st line of defense against decay has me even more worried . I'm going down to .5mg today from .66mg , started on 8mg...I would suggest a rapid taper if we want to be kissable in the future lmao.

Had w/d's tapering to 4mg from 8mg real sensitive to w/d it seems, but ever since I stopped tapering like my doc said (by 1/4 n 1/2 mg's) n started tapering my way (I get 2mg strips now , cut them in half, fold each half into 8ths, n cut 8th off at a time ) I haven't been sick once....any questions just ask mane.

sorry but no, you have no clue what your talking about. snorting 50-60% ba subL is roughly 30%

Google is your friend
Actually you are the clueless one. I wasn't referring to him snorting I was talking about why would you rest your sub on your gum like dip. Now you can get back to your cow tipping or whatever it is you do for fun way up there in the sticks. Bring your friend Google along!

Last edited:
Hah namnoc 16 I hear ya, but your entire mouth, cheeks, roof of mouth, gums, etc is able to absorb bupe. I received that info from a suboxone dr. There are capillaries that run all thru the mouth and that's how I can take like dip and have it work. It takes long to dissolve but it's worth it because I do absorb more of the drug than I would if it sits in a pool of saliva under my tongue. I also snort more though now that I'm only at 2 mg a day and that is my preferred ROA.

Hah namnoc 16 I hear ya, but your entire mouth, cheeks, roof of mouth, gums, etc is able to absorb bupe. I received that info from a suboxone dr. There are capillaries that run all thru the mouth and that's how I can take like dip and have it work. It takes long to dissolve but it's worth it because I do absorb more of the drug than I would if it sits in a pool of saliva under my tongue. I also snort more though now that I'm only at 2 mg a day and that is my preferred ROA.
Got ya!

Ugh I'm at less than half of 1mg n don't think I can hold up much longer. Last week has been hell, not physically really but mentally for sure. Just can't get the thought out my head . I was good for years on 4mg or more. Xmas / moms bday is in couple days all I've wanted the past week is to get high fml