• WORDS

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Captain.Heroin | cduggles

⫸STICKY⫷ Books - Authors & Books Discussion

MaggieV

Bluelighter
@cduggcduggles, thank you! I am still “green”/noob...I apologize if I am creating extra work for you.

LittlePrawn

Greenlighter
Just wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions as far as what some good books may be. I haven't read anything for awhile and am in desperate need of something to read.

My favorite authors are Irvine Welsh, Chuck Palahniuk(obviously), Craig Clevenger, William Burroughs, Hunter S. Thompson, and Ken Keasey.

Any advice is appreciated.
Oh, the classics. Did all the possible drugs of those times. Burroughs was born in a wealthy family, didn't have to really work his whole life. Who wouldn't do drugs and write with that place?

Luxy

Greenlighter
S
Just wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions as far as what some good books may be. I haven't read anything for awhile and am in desperate need of something to read.

My favorite authors are Irvine Welsh, Chuck Palahniuk(obviously), Craig Clevenger, William Burroughs, Hunter S. Thompson, and Ken Keasey.

Any advice is appreciated.
Sure! I just finished THHT3: The Hollywood Hills Trilogy 3. It's a pop poetry book. Talks about lots of cool things and even has a Hunter S Thompson reference or two in it. Anyways, I bought you the Kindle version on Amazon, don't worry it was only 3 bucks. So yeah, you get it for free. I sent a link to your Inbox since you can't post links on Discussion Threads. Please let me know when you get it. Much Love!

hydroazuanacaine

Moderator: F&TV
Staff member
what's the story that ends with a girl wandering around in a park until she freezes? i think maybe she gets locked in. could be classic literature and someone will know in a second (though google was no help, so not too classic). could be random as fuck and asking is pointless. can't remember if it's a short story or novel.

hydroazuanacaine

Moderator: F&TV
Staff member

i’ve read everything easily obtainable. looks like anything more will be hard found. i see copies of the bootleg volumes online for hundreds of dollars.