Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighter you would most like to punch in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on you big girl, stop whining. By your own admission Muzby you do treat women badly. You just had a big sooky whinge about the reasons.

I'd say bring it on but I wouldn't want to hurt you. :p

ozbreaker said:
Magpi, don't get me wrong mate but some of those people *might* have been you know.. on drugs.. would they really be the best witnesses up against an upstanding citizen such as myself?

i think not.

Admit defeat and your life will be happier.

On a brighter note - i think BREAKa will be happy knowing that hate and violence is the winner here... ;)

and if i remeber rigth you were oen of the most wasted of us all :p:p
giggling like a schoolgirl(the fact that you were helples cause i was tickling you like crazy didnt help much either) hehe

heh no ones really pissed me off yet, I tried to piss people off the other day by saying I hated trucker hats and candy kids but that did'nt seem to result in my getting smashed in the face hahaha

Gotta agree with the Dr Beat thing, I dunno if I'd smash him, but I'd sure as hell give him nasty looks

muzby said:
in memory of breakabeat.....

She's not dead d0Od......or if she is, nobody's told me....

Meanwhile nobody wants to punch me, YAY!! I'm popular! :D

Oh,and back on topic....I wanna punch GentlemanLoser...I don't hate him so much, but if I had to choose someone...

^^ me? the most wasted? dude - you were made into someone's bitch on the dancefloor!! now _that_ was scary.

I was just high on life due to a particularly successful bible reading earlier in the day. Anyhow - sif i'd take drugs on shabbos.. grrrr!!!!

WELL Breakabeat, I took a look at your picture in your profile and I think that I can take you. Here is a picture of me:

D91D1078.JPG

You picked the wrong girl to mess with!!!!!

disclaimer: that is not actually a picture of me

hehe
but why would you lower yourself to his level?

a troll
and a pretty shitty one at that ;]

edit: referring to pilltastic, not breakabeat

sorry for the confusion :p

Last edited:
Umm....Moe....you know BREAKa's a girl, right? I've met her even...

^^^Okay, well as long as you're aware.... =D

(Raz is still glad nobody wants to punch him)

what you mean made some one bitch on the dance floor
rachel made me her bitch all night and day

face it jew boy i had you good

lmao

hehehe
same again next party??

we'll make sure we have a ref next time

diegoblunt said:
I couldn't meet RandyCaver .. i would be forced to drop her instantly. she's such a fucker she'd probably try and moderate my fist while it was travelling towards her face.

Paid. and again. Cha-ching.

eth from austnet.

Let's not forget anyone else who voted liberal/national in the 2004 election....

=D :X

i got mentioned twice, i think my work here is done

face it, if anyone has read any of my posts, its quite obvious who should be dining on a gourmet knuckle sandwich courtesy of preacha's platter.

doofqueen for just being doofqueen. doof means dumb in german, you fill in the blanks.

apollo for regurgitating facts his father tells him as his own in every political thread.

onetwothreefour since he is the only one who keeps giving me CLAWS (sure, i deserved both, but thats still punch-in-the-face worthy)

anyone thats posts anything of a positive nature in the doofs thread

plazma for that overused Che Guevara silhouette icon. i see it everywhere, its gonna cause the effect of monitor burn on my retinas.

taliana, but only because she wants to punch me too, so it will be a retaliation punch since im quite slow.

anyone that goes "wow, its amazing how quickly we forget how lethal drugs can be" and then in the next thread boast about how hard they went that weekend.

astrosmurf for adding me on msn when i have no idea who the fuck she was, and i still dont, and i dont care to.

magpi for not using the spellcheck feature EVER

i mean, i have more, but the post may be deleted anyway even though its on topic.

Last edited:
^^^ Aww there you have it folks.. deep down preacha just wants to be loved..

magpi: if only i could erase the image...! ;)

Next party sounds good. BRING IT ON!!

half a bucket of m&m's goes to the ref!

edit: typo

Last edited:
preacha

your a bundle of joy you are... pffftttt

yeah and i'm so german and don't go to pysytrance parties that are actually called doofs .. uh huh... your so spot on... doof equals dumb so i must be... keep preaching your shit 8) because guess what? i don't think anyone actually gives a fuck :)

Last edited:
LiquidMethod said:
killa....nuff said.

LOL! Bring it on, bitch, why do you think they call me killa? It's my ring name, foo'

/shadow boxes while whistling Eye of the Tiger

Status
Not open for further replies.