• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Singles thread "Living without justification" Part 2

^^ It's hard meeting gay people i think as you can't always tell if someone is gay by looking at them so it's difficult to 'hit' on someone when you are not even sure of their sexual orientation.

I have a crackhead ex husband who is refusing to move out of my house in Perth and is stalling the sale of the house so he can live in it with his new g/f at my expense.

He spent the money that was meant for house advertising paying back some drug dealer instead and investing in a stupid pyramid scheme.

I stayed for so long because I knew it would be impossible to leave, we broke up for good after months bitter fighting 9 months ago and he STILL wont let me go!

Fuck this for a joke.

Ever tried to reason with a crackhead?

I feel completely trapped. I can not get on with my life whilst he is living it up in what was once my home.

I hate men because of him and I hate feeling so trapped and frustrated.

I wish he would die.

I want to kill him.

Arsehole.

Sorry if I seem so bitter, but I am and dont want to be like this! :X

I like being single, but Im not really single at all, with this horrible person still so involved in my life.

Babe, take control of the situation and call the police. You have been so unbelievably strong so far, he has fucked you up, dont allow it to continue. If its your house, take it.

I think it's time you take legal action. There's only so much you can and should handle from a drug addicted ex.

doofqueen said:
^^ It's hard meeting gay people i think as you can't always tell if someone is gay by looking at them so it's difficult to 'hit' on someone when you are not even sure of their sexual orientation.

EXACTLY! I'm attracted to vary masculine guys, and I wouldn't comfirtable hitting on one as there could be a good chance he'd be straight and punch my lights outs.

DQ, plenty of gay people in gay clubs, although they are quite my thing. Camp guys don't really push my buttons. Have met a few guys out at straight venues over the years, my gaydar is pretty finely tunned and I usually pick up on it. But yeah you do make a good point, it is a bit trickier and a smaller pool to draw from.

haha guess some have it and some don't. Mine almost disappeared along with my dignity when I worked behind the bar in a gay club in Melbourne for a year hahaha! Had to get out of there as it seems campness can almost be contagious!!

princess_kitti said:
MCWigga, I know exactly what you mean.

I feel especially lame when friends in couples give me the patronising "Don't worry, someone is out there, just waiting for you. Just be patient, you'll be in a couple eventually" talk.

Yuck, I hate that talk. Second only to "there's plenty more fish in the sea"

Ok, a question from someone coupled, what would you prefer we say?

For me it's like when a friend moans about being fat to a friend who is not, pretty much everything you say can be taken as an insult or sound patronising.

You tell them they're fine as they are, or that you'll join the gym with them, or complain about your own love handles to take the focus of them, but it never helps any.

You tell them that they don't need a boyfriend, or that they'll find one eventually, or complain about your own boyfriend to make coupledom seem less than perfect, again, it doesn't help.

I'm not saying there isn't cause to complain, and I do know that all of those comments can be patronising and empty and all that, but would you prefer we just smiled and nodded?

^^ Yes!!

and what are you doing in this thread if you are in a couple, huh huh?

usually its like this - couple -

"are you seeing someone?"

me "no"

"don't worry, we had given up when we found each other, you'll find someone special to you know"

vomit hahha

I just tell them I've already found the one for me.

mannequin-cape.jpg

Sometimes I'm too rough on her and she has to go in for repairs, but I've got a backup. Behold, the Mocha Butt Fleshlight.

mocha_butt_fleshlight.jpg

joannie_mhm said:
I'm not saying there isn't cause to complain, and I do know that all of those comments can be patronising and empty and all that, but would you prefer we just smiled and nodded?

hehe as a girl with A LOT of happily coupled girlfriends ive had this convo a few times..
All you can do as a friend is tell them to stop their bitching, go out and get really drunk with them:D

oooh - and also as the single friend its not fun hearing every single little teeny weeny romantic, not even romantic thing about your perfect relationship.. Even tho im happy as for my mates, theres other things to talk about.

I've been pretty much single since I was 17, I'm 23 now! There have been a lot of lays in between but nothing serious. I have just recently ended a lengthy dry spell (around 7 months).

beech said:
DQ, plenty of gay people in gay clubs, although they are quite my thing. Camp guys don't really push my buttons. Have met a few guys out at straight venues over the years, my gaydar is pretty finely tunned and I usually pick up on it. But yeah you do make a good point, it is a bit trickier and a smaller pool to draw from.

yeah but McWigga said he wasn't in the "scene" so I was referring as to how hard it is to spot another gay person when out of that environment. My gaydar needs lessons.

^ that would be positivley delightful. We can track down some el cheapo Unwritten Law.

trancegirle said:
hehe as a girl with A LOT of happily coupled girlfriends ive had this convo a few times..
All you can do as a friend is tell them to stop their bitching, go out and get really drunk with them:D

oooh - and also as the single friend its not fun hearing every single little teeny weeny romantic, not even romantic thing about your perfect relationship.. Even tho im happy as for my mates, theres other things to talk about.

OH MY GOD so TRUE!!!!!!

bring on the alcomahol

Trancegirle now i am looking forward to meeting you at God's Kitchen

We seem to have similar views on things =D