• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Scrabble League

eloise said:
anyone who googles that word to tell you the answer is just as bad as those FUCKING SCRABBLE PLAYERS WHO USE WORDS THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW, LIKE IWIS AND ADZ AND HOA JUST TO GET POINTS.

I hate people like that!

yep, but it was pointed out to me (i think by ozbreaker) that HOA would have been perfectly acceptable in the context of "youz'a HOA!" in a twangy accent

actualy more spacific it is some oen who gets sexual gratification from teh licking of eyeballs

ew desu ot yalp a mrof fo elbbarcs ralimis ot siht nehw i saw ta inu...

ti saw taerg!!! hguohtla, ti tog speah reisae retfa a wef sknird.... :)

yep, it's a great game to drink to ;)
one drink down and my words are 'tit' and 'bonk'
a 6 pack later and it's 'cumguzzlingsluts' all the way....

dna s'ti ylgnisirprus ysae ot esu pu lla eht "z", "q" dna "x" srettel....

a etanifed sulp revo lamron elbbarcs!! :)

Okay, nah. This will be perfectly fine in the scrabble thread. There are enough nonsense off-topic threads here already, cheers!

Booooooooo....

ok, I'm on

but anna, i hope you realise that if your child stumbles innocently upon this thread, seeking to learn about online scrabble, all they'll really find is my endless banter about fisting keystroke's mum while my lesbian cheerleading bi asian adopted sister gets DPed by the dog and ian_strong's beer bottle.

hahahahahahahaha

i've been trying to make the word "conjoined" in scrabble cause its always been a fantasy of mine to have sex with a conjoined twin...

it brings a whole new idea to the word "THREESOME!"

=D

Originally posted by eloise
but anna, i hope you realise that if your child stumbles innocently upon this thread, seeking to learn about online scrabble, all they'll really find is my endless banter about fisting keystroke's mum while my lesbian cheerleading bi asian adopted sister gets DPed by the dog and ian_strong's beer bottle.

Really? I should read this thread more often ;)

I did! But I'm scared to play you people, because I don't understand your wacky invented words, and I don't know enough real words to ever win.

there's a dictionary within the scrabble game, it lists all words of 2, 3 , 4 letter words that are acceptable, just have a website window open with that and you're fine!

well you can't play scrabble against illiterates and expect to win everytime