• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Scrabble League

allason.

(Can you BELIEVE it wouldn't accept strawberry_lovemuffin, SLM or muffin? Who the fuck has those nicks??? :X )

Yep I tried and failed :( Allason it is ('tis my middle name, and very handy because of it's unusual spelling ;) )

When I have the brainpower to figure this game out I'll take you all on, mutherfuckers!!!*

* empty threat :D

I made "HAZAT" cause its what you scream out in the Cricket when you think someone is out (perhaps ;) )

and I made "BGRADE" cause I love BGRADE movies, they always show Porkies and stuff on paytv :D

and "ARF" its ALFs cousin, but he is ugly...

most of the other words are just random shit :D

I will be back tomorrow to play random make-your-own-words-up scrabble!

Sexy Scrabble

So we don't clog up the normal scrabble thread with our naughty words and discussion... I propose a new, smut-filled thread HERE.

Just so everyone knows how sexy scrabble works:
Points and ratings are secondary to your status as a sexual wordmaster.

If you can get 6 points for 'anal' or 70 points for 'banality' which do you choose?

If you said anal, this is the game for you!!!

Not only will you win the respect and admiration of all your friends, you will vie hard for the title of 'sexual scrabbler #69' !!!!

As well as making naughty words, it's advisable to put your words into a sentence.. as suggestive as possible, thankyou very much. I myself have been known to use the word 'quince' as a euphemism for vagina, so clearly, anything is possible with a little imagination.

Examples:
"sandy" -remember when we did it on the beach, and my vag got all sandy?
"bonkn" -i love bonkn my sister, you taught her well!

Final notes.. spelling is not an issue.
Got a Q but no U ? Who cares?! I'm happy to qiver with delight at the sit of your coq!!
Wanna make a stupid word? sure! just make the sentence interesting!
ie "upuldit" - "you puldit so hard it nearly fell off, but damn baby it felt good!"

newgame3vw.jpg

more examples of games, please...
go team bl!!

-venismecha

oculolinctus

can any oen tell me what this word means
(not you ela seeing as i have already told you)

I really can't figure out if Eloise is undersexed or oversexed 8( =D

anyone who googles that word to tell you the answer is just as bad as those FUCKING SCRABBLE PLAYERS WHO USE WORDS THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW, LIKE IWIS AND ADZ AND HOA JUST TO GET POINTS.