• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Best syringe to IV heroin?

Agreed, I'll never recommend heroin to my friends but if they came to me asking for some or wanting information on how/what to do I'd help them out. I wouldn't recommend it, but i wouldn'd stop them. I believe in free will and that people make their own choices.

I have had several friends who wanted to try heroin or shoot it up if they were already doing it. I have always been very unhelpful in that regard, to the point of not even telling them which areas of the city to hit up, slang terms used to procure it (which seem to vary by location) or how to procure needles. I do not want it on my conscience that when they overdosed, I had anything to do with it.

The majority of my friends are female, some quite diminutive, and all I will say is, "pick a stop off the 'L' where you feel you'd most likely get shot or, at the very least raped. Get off there and start asking around, because that's where you'll find it." That's fortunately kept most of them at bay.

You don't want to have to withdraw every time you use. Don't use heroin or for that matter any opiate IV.

You withdrawl regardless of the ROA used for opiates. He's obviously not gonna quit, just give him tips to be safe. Jeez guys

Any updates? Also, if you can't afford to repair your car or even feed a dog how do you come up with the money to buy expensive street drugs?