• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Best ROA for 15mg Oxy's?

kurups

Bluelighter
IR (A 214 imprint) 15mg Oxys

What's the BEST non IV RoA? Smoking / insufflating / Eating / Rectal / a COMBO of the previous?

Just curious what will give u the best bang for your buck.

Just oral ingestion in my experience.

Some may argue that anally plugging it will give you a better 'rush' (I disagree), but I'd also argue that this non-existent increase in 'rush' is absolutely offset by the shorter duration of action. So if it's best bang for buck, definitely oral. However, if it's just best bang, arguably anal - but as said, I just don't find this to be the case. Feel free to try it yourself and compare the effects of both.

Way to little to bother with any other ways to administer, except oral..

We had just discussed this yesterday and someone posted that 30 mg would be the minimal dose.

I´m not encouraging. I wouldn´t even start if it was up to me. Not a good decision IMO/E.
And, since I´m on the topic I may add that opiates will only make you suffer and it´s 4life!

No way back!

Last edited:
Just oral ingestion in my experience.

Some may argue that anally plugging it will give you a better 'rush' (I disagree), but I'd also argue that this non-existent increase in 'rush' is absolutely offset by the shorter duration of action. So if it's best bang for buck, definitely oral. However, if it's just best bang, arguably anal - but as said, I just don't find this to be the case. Feel free to try it yourself and compare the effects of both.

So is there literally 0 upside to intranasal / smoked?

So is there literally 0 upside to intranasal / smoked?

I can't really talk about smoking Oxycodone from experience, I've certainly not done it but it doesn't seem too popular.

Some people like intranasal because of the fast onset, but because a 10mg Oxycodone tablet is also packed with 90mg of fillers/binders, you've got to snort half a gram of powder up your nose to get high. The sheer volume of that powder is just beyond belief. Unless you either have a very low tolerance in which a single 10mg tablet would get you high, you have 30mg IR tablets, or are able to extract pure Oxycodone from the IR tablets and discard all of the fillers/binders - then I just don't view it as a feasible method of consumption.

from hard reduction point of view....crush them up and parachete em with something that isnt harmful.....just popping em is good enough man be safe..also parachtuing can hit you so hard it can nausea

Ive heard of 'plugging" feeling like a chemical burn in some female users ive known just a warning

from hard reduction point of view....crush them up and parachete em with something that isnt harmful.....just popping em is good enough man be safe..also parachtuing can hit you so hard it can nausea

Do that and build your way up if that's what you want.

All these got dam kids shmokin their pills *smh. We had steez back in my day.

sniffitorpoppit

All these got dam kids sniffin their pills *smh. We had steez back in my day.

popitorstopit

Okay so oxy has a very high oral availibilty. So even iv isnt that much better. Same with plugging and imo plugging gives a better chance to mess up and lose product. Snorting is going to clog up your nose with all the fillers and be less effective than oral.

And smoking is for idiots. Never smoke pills, giant waste your gonna destroy at least half of the oxy in the pill. Its awful for your lungs too.

Hahah youre a riot rybee +1

Ive heard of 'plugging" feeling like a chemical burn in some female users ive known just a warning
Ive tried plugging oxy and didnt feel anything. It wasnt worth the effort though felt the same as orally.

IV is probably the most effective way, but if you are like me and don't inject, then snorting is THE best way. Oral is a waste.

It took me a while of oxycodone use to come to the conclusion that the oral ROA is best. I started with insufflation, IV'ed them for a short while and even vaporized a couple of times. Unlike, say, morphine/heroin the oral bioavailability is plenty efficient. You get the added benefit of a longer duration as well. It's the classic addiction progression though, to move to the faster, stronger hit with any substance. Oxycodone's duration of effect is already on the short side comparatively and IV use further shortens this duration and tends to reinforce the compulsion to use in my experience.

Wow getting dissed by a guy who sticks pills up his butt.
You homophobic? Whats wrong with plugging (you dont just stick the pill up there fyi), for many recreational drugs its way better than snort.

How is that even homophobic. I wasn't even talking to you anyways. Rybee was being a dick,because in my opinion snorting them is better. Instead he talks shit and thinks I snort things to look "cool". Plus, if he knew anything about it then he would realize that he had a 15mg oxy, it has little filler. Certainly not a half gram worth.