• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Best ROA for 15mg Oxy's?

I didn't like getting the 15's because it was hard to get more than 60mg in a shot, and the ones that went around were the V 15's and A 215s, preferred the A's, smaller and less poweder to deal with, meaning I could make a shot with less hassle...I really don't get the point the point of smoking these though(when I tried it was the 30's though)...I tried it just to try it, it worked for a little bit, and by little bit I mean, sooo not worth the price to light them up in freakin' smoke and chase it like it was Fent or something....

best ROA is opinion based . personnally i like to snort any drug i possibly can . Id snort weed if you could haha but id say
eating thems your best bet.

Last edited:
I've found that I am able to use a little less if I snort them....oxycodone doesn't last very long as far as relief no matter how it is administered.

Just swallow it!! Oral bioavailability is around 90% iirc it really doesn't get much better than that

Rtp

You homophobic? Whats wrong with plugging (you dont just stick the pill up there fyi), for many recreational drugs its way better than snort.

What's up feel good haven't seen you in od for a little while, always handling them haters lol.

Seriously guys the search function works great and this discussion has been had a lot. It always ends the same too, "hurr durr you put in your butt. that's SO gayy". Also aren't questions like this mostly suited for BDD?

How is that even homophobic. I wasn't even talking to you anyways. Rybee was being a dick,because in my opinion snorting them is better. Instead he talks shit and thinks I snort things to look "cool". Plus, if he knew anything about it then he would realize that he had a 15mg oxy, it has little filler. Certainly not a half gram worth.

Your opinion is wrong. You do, do it to look cool. There's no other reason to snort it.

5x10mg Oxycodones will have half a gram worth of fillers and binders. Feel free to weigh it up.

Even if you had a 15mg Oxycodone tablet instead of a 10mg tablet you're not going to get high on just snorting one are you.

Prick.

Seriously guys the search function works great and this discussion has been had a lot. It always ends the same too, "hurr durr you put in your butt. that's SO gayy". Also aren't questions like this mostly suited for BDD?

This...
I would say it's suited for BDD, and Oral is your best option. It has a high oral b/a, high enough that IV isn't worth the hassle for the little you'd gain & that's if your prep is perfect & you don't lose any in the process.
Some people have a snorting fixation &/or prefer the quicker come up but oral will give better results overall.

Unless you've got 80mg pills I would never recommend sniffing them, and even then it's a waste - the only practical uses are dose titration for n00bs or if you really need quick effects. The oral BA is remarkably good, intranasal far inferior, and shooting oxycodone does not produce much of a rush - while its effects otherwise are similar, the "rush" is not at all comparable to eg. morphine or heroin.

I was a very heavy oxycodone user before I got on methadone. Roxy's were my favorite type of Oxycodone, because it's pure oxy with no Tylenol and hits you instant.

Here's the BA of OXYCODONE-

IV- 100%
IM- 87%-98%
ORAL- 60%-87%
PLUGGING- Same as ORAL
INTRANASAL- 46% Avg. Although, in the WIKI page it says it varies by person to person. But the avg. BA of is 46%*
SMOKING- 12%-20%- Get's very nice rush, but lasts only 10-20 minutes.

There ya go.

If you don't like needles, oral is your best bet. Lasts the longest and gets you the most OXYCODONE through oral administration.

I was never an IV user, What I did was, pop most of my oxy, I would pop 3/4 pills, and smoke 1/4 pills. So I would def. take 3 pills orally, and smoke 1 pill to feel that nice rush.

I was never into snorting drugs either. It's nasty, and you don't get much out of it when you do.

It's 15mg,

If you're gonna get any rush, it'll be orally. No one ever bothered with needles at that dose.

Rtp