• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best OTC Drugs

The only time I ever took doxylamine succinate, was when my ritalin hook-up stole them from his mums medicine cabinet. He used to shout me anywhere from 40-150mg of ritalin every day at school, both 10mg tablets and 40mg capsules. We always used to snort them. Anyway one morning before school we took one or two of them each and they didn't really do shit at all. Like 1.5-2 hours after taking it I snorted like 60-80mg of ritalin and definately got more buzzed than usual.
DMX is a fairly shit drug IMO but its some folks thing.
CWE codeine is ok, I tried it when I wasn't smoking weed and am yet to try it since starting again so it might be better with some pot.

I can't count the number of times I've fallen to my knees and thanked the Queen for A.C.&C's. $8, 200 pills for all-purpose life improvement: pain, exhaustion, and a bit of recreation. It's like a fabulous glimpse of a prohibition-less future (and I still can't believe it's legal).

I can't count the number of times I've fallen to my knees and thanked the Queen for A.C.&C's. $8, 200 pills for all-purpose life improvement: pain, exhaustion, and a bit of recreation. It's like a fabulous glimpse of a prohibition-less future (and I still can't believe it's legal).

wait what are you talking about?

o Aight...yea you canadians are lucky as shit to have legal codeine...like legit

Only good shit in the us is dxm