Marijuana + Benzos
Etc..

You sure like Restoril, huh? haha

Opiates and cocaine. Love it love it love it

Weed + benzos is pretty nice as well.

H + Coke + Benzo
H + Weed + Beer
H + MDMA
Opium (or poppy tea/grinds) + Mescaline (I call it a spaceball) - I did this at a small one day festival and it was really a unique and wonderful experience. I was tripping balls, with closed and open eyed visuals and the accompanying psychedelic revelations and mindset but at the same time I was utterly relaxed and coherent and able to carry on conversations with non-trippers and even enjoy it. Granted, moderate drinking and weed smoking was involved as well. Everything was just smooth and beautiful.
Acid + MDMA

Best combo for daily use is weed, opiates, benzo for me. For a big night of partying id say acid/x/ghb, and then opiates benzos and weed for the comedown hehe.

Shrooms and Oxycodone. The spine feels electric, body feels orgasmic. In short, 3 hours of [Am I about to jizz?]

High dose of opiates - low dose mushrooms - n2o
Mephedrone - Marijuana
MDMA - oral marijuana
N2O goes great with everything.

2c-b + Ketamine Fucking badass visual eye candy. I was just floored for 3 hours except for doing more K watching the world around me blowing up into shapes and fractals.

Ketamine + Cocaine (Ketacaine) Fun drug combo I love to do when going out to a club on just a regular night when you don't feel like getting too crazy.

MDMA + ket...ket is especially good on the comedown, i find it works like a benzo except with extra fun =DD

Mephedrone + Ket

Weed and Beer

I think the best night ever for me tho was a G of coke, MDMA crystal, K and lots of booze

A few great opiates with some xanax and a nice spliff;) thats the combo of my life;) all day everyday what else can i say...

or

Fent patch, Opana, and 3 somas super psuedosleeping time;)

Peace, Love, *&* KappYness