Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best drug combination?

alcohol and coke
dxm and weed dxm sucks
mdma and mda hands down best eva
weed and anything
acid and sex helz yea

worst combo ever was the day i did mdma ,smoked ice, snorted coke and went to work as i came down could have died

also maoi s and alcohol suck so bad and can be dangerous

dxm and mdma killed my good time
and aparently bzp and tfmpp suck balls both together and apart thanks alot fake tabs!!

THE VEGAS COCKTAIL
Mix the following three in lower doses than normal. 1) Painkiller 2) Muscle Relaxer 3) Benzo.

I've always been the downer type. LSD + Ketamine is truly amazing though, much more profound than a handful of pills.

Taking three downers at once isn't a great idea for someone who doesn't understand tolerance issues and dangerous drug combinations.

8mg 4-aco-mipt, 2.5mg phenazepam, 5g sida cordifolia and some killer weed made a great buzz. I spent this evening catching 13'-22" rainbows and could not have had more fun:)

This is the buzz I will attempt to emulate if I want to catch fish and laugh my ass off while doing it...

Lately, not my favorite but I'm enjoying it nonetheless, it has been methadone and lorazepam. Does the trick.

Best / most euphoric combo I've experienced (so far) was;

mdma + meth + mushrooms + weed + alcohol

When the mushrooms and and mdma peaked together, I'd never felt such amazing euphoria. Didn't feel sketchy at all having some meth while tripping either, it just added to the euphoria alot.

a line of heroin after doing some valium and then a rail of blow after that is pretty damn good too. then a cig.

OC + Ganja... (or any opiate & ganja = amazing feeling and amazing euphoria)

20mg temazepam + 2 pints of stella then half a gram of quality coke......

fat spiff + 60mg oxycodone + NO MEPH IT IS FUCKING SHIT. Don't bother...

To mix it with anything else, especially other stimulants would not be a good combol.

Sorry, I have a personal vendetta against the Israeli devil powder. Whilst the usual talk of a molecule being "evil" usually amuses me, this stuff comes close.

Mods - sorry for going off topic.

Meph is rubbish BTW.

i feel like i posted here before

but..

heroin + weed
Heroin + coke
mdma + lsd== closested I came to a orgasm with drugs

Anything & Nitrous - NO2 makes every other substance better IMO
Nitrous & MDMA - Beautiful
MDMA & Weed - great visual hallucinations
Weed & Pregabalin = Amazing CEVs and very relaxing
Pregabalin & Alcohol = Feeling VERY drunk without having to drink as much so NO HANGOVER!
Alcohol & Benzos - As long as you don't overdo the benzos
Benzos & Opiates - To relax and just have some serious chilltime

I've tried to do a combination for any situation from Party to Home Chilling. I like all of those combos very much.

lsd + mdma + n2o + hash oil = the cosmic parade where you, me, everyone, and no one are the stars