• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bermudas (2-cb)

Baker said:
Are these things still around? I can't find them anywhere... I heard they ran out? did they make a new batch or something?

I'd say this is borderlines on the 'no availability' policy. If you know the right people practically everything is always around. Maybe pillreports can help you out?

Hey Big Trancer I understand the steps you's have to take to make it work. If you are unable to post the results,i thought you could have given people some sort of insight to what people are going to be consuming and give some sort of warning of its effects at high doses. Good Luck with all your hard work,hope it doesn't go to waste. Every user knows we need something like this but whether the politicians can pull there heads out of the sand is another question. Sorry if I offended wasn't meaning to be too critical. just got me on a bad day. All of us at BL are very grateful of your efforts and how respected you are, Sorry again. Hope the GCMS gets off the ground.

I wanna get some of these and go and get soooooo high. Have the GCMS testing results come in? coz everyone's saying they have, but none of the enlighten crew have confirmed results?

I was wondering, with the test results, was there any data for the purity of the lsd that was found? Coz I really believe this must have been some fucken clean as acid. No mind fuck at all for me which is rare. For me it was like all the fun of visuals with the lucidity and headspace of being sober. Very nice though no introspection or strange thoughts, just pure visuals and pleasant feeling :D

^^No such thing as clean acid. Other then that i agree that there was minumum head clutter on the peak and the duration of the trip. i think the answer you are after is in one of the bermuda threads.

hehehe I dunno what everyones idea of clean means but yeah I guess ur right on this one. Well whatever, well manufactured or something coz fuck it just had a clean feeling. Not as good as some liquid I have had, but hhmm could it have anything to do with the vitamin C for I have never had lsd with vitamin C?

Just blotters and liquid is all I have had.

Peace Out

There is still a huge debate on vitamin c and its role with lsd and other analogues, some say it has effect towards potentiating the trip and some say it is a plain old dose of placebo, either way i think its good. I would have to say i have used vitamin c and other vitamins on every occasion ive had lsd, and sometimes i think it wokrs but im putting my finger on a placebo issue.

bermuda triangles

well bugger me!!!! we went into the cross for a mates birthday, and after not finding anythng from our regular dealer, we bought 7 triangles at cheap! took 1 each (between four) and after an hour thought we'd been ripped. Rik chewed one and said it taste like vitamin c and so i chewed one too.(2 each) i dropped my baggy and said it BS nand we'd beeen ripped, and jamie said have the last one as it was the most expesive vitamin c ever, which i did. About half hour later they came on..... fucking hard! I managed to lose the universe, an every one in it, and it took 3 days to come down properly. i was useless, much to the entertainment of my mates..... that's not tommy, thats a truck! etc so messed up, yet even though i was shit scared it was so fun!

t-bone:)
[Edit: Price details removed. Please read the Posting Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you taken any psychedelics before?
Especially acid and can you compare it to that?

Is it just me, or does the presence of 2C-B in ecstasy pills seem a bit overhyped??? Surely 2C-I, 2C-E, 2C-T-2 etc etc have just as much chance of being included? The main reason is probably because ecstasy test kits only seem to mention 2C-B rather than any other 2C-x phenethylamines so people just seem to assume that it might be that, if it is indeed going to be any 2C. BUT, 2C-B was scheduled in the US quite a while ago, whereas other 2C substances (2C-E, 2C-I etc) have only more recently come under the legal spotlight - theyve been in abundance up until the recent DEA crackdown on RC suppliers. So surely if pills are going to have any 2C-x's in them it would much more likely be something like 2C-I, 2C-E or 2C-T-2 rather than 2C-B ?
Anyway, just thinking out loud ...

I think up until a few years ago, no one had heard of 2C-I etc... however 2C-B has been around for a while. Hence it was in pills.

Yeah prior to a couple years ago 2C-B and 2C-T-7 were quite popular, but then there were DEA crackdowns with those so they've been seemingly quite hard to obtain over the last few years, whereas 2C-I, 2C-E etc have been easy to obtain during that time. That too will probably change again now that the DEA is cracking down on RC suppliers, so i think the likeliness of getting 2C-anything in tablets is probably going to decrease ... ?

imo i think 2C-B and 2C-T-7 were deemed more popular because they were the only two to be scheduled and illegal i believe.