• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Benzo to reduce awakenings?

menidiatis

Bluelighter
I am looking for a benzo that can help reduce awakenings during the night. I have no problem falling asleep but will wake up 2 - 3 times in the night.

Flunitrazepam 1mg, although I still wake up twice, I feel so wasted that I quickly fall back asleep, so it serves me well. But it is very difficult to get, and highly risky in terms of legal consequences.

In the Netherlands where I ll be in a few days I have easy access to:etizolam, clonazolam, flubromazolam, and flualprazolam.

Is any of these benzos good for staying asleep (falling asleep is no problem)?

If not please feel. Free to recommend me the ones that need prescription, I might be able to get them from dark web, but flunitrazepam can't be found in NL unfortunately, only here in Greece

Thanks a lot!

Just for sleep ? Ever tried melatonin ? That stuff puts me in a very deep sleep through the whole night
Tbh no I will try it for sure

Yes I mean only for sleep I don't want to use it to get high

I have severe insomnia that causes me depression, so I want a benzo that I can use one week on one week off, so that at least half each month I can sleep properly

I sleep only 6 hours a day which is broken usually in 3 sessions of 2 hours

Tbh no I will try it for sure

Yes I mean only for sleep I don't want to use it to get high

I have severe insomnia that causes me depression, so I want a benzo that I can use one week on one week off, so that at least half each month I can sleep properly

I sleep only 6 hours a day which is broken usually in 3 sessions of 2 hours
I have pretty bad insomnia too, 4mg melatonin puts me out, sometimes I’m a little foggy in the morning tho

I don't want any harm reduction advice tbh, I know the danger of benzos and I am on drugs for 10 years already

If someone knows a benzo that can help my case I d appreciate

I am looking for a benzo that can help reduce awakenings during the night. I have no problem falling asleep but will wake up 2 - 3 times in the night.

Flunitrazepam 1mg, although I still wake up twice, I feel so wasted that I quickly fall back asleep, so it serves me well. But it is very difficult to get, and highly risky in terms of legal consequences.

In the Netherlands where I ll be in a few days I have easy access to:etizolam, clonazolam, flubromazolam, and flualprazolam.

Is any of these benzos good for staying asleep (falling asleep is no problem)?

If not please feel. Free to recommend me the ones that need prescription, I might be able to get them from dark web, but flunitrazepam can't be found in NL unfortunately, only here in Greece

Thanks a lot!
Clove powder is a very unknown and surprisingly powerful sleep aid. It helps you drift off, but does have a long action, keeping you asleep longer, easier return.

Even Chamomile had effects.

I never liked Valerian. Kratom actually enabled me to sleep better than anything else.

But is physically addictive, but not dangerous the same way Benzo withdrawals are.

Kava too, heavy ones, or heady, can help with sleep.

If it’s possible to find a safer alternative to benzos with more longevity, the wise advice would always be to explore those routes first.

Clove powder is a very unknown and surprisingly powerful sleep aid. It helps you drift off, but does have a long action, keeping you asleep longer, easier return.

Even Chamomile had effects.

I never liked Valerian. Kratom actually enabled me to sleep better than anything else.

But is physically addictive, but not dangerous the same way Benzo withdrawals are.

Kava too, heavy ones, or heady, can help with sleep.

If it’s possible to find a safer alternative to benzos with more longevity, the wise advice would always be to explore those routes first.
I don't really have time for explorations, I need sth right now, in 1 week I am out of flunitrazepam

Kratom. Is crap even at 12g dose with no tolerance does nothing to me

Valerian chamomile and a those herbs I won't even discuss they are a joke, not one of them has worked and tbh if they did benzos wouldn't exist

I don't want any harm reduction advice tbh, I know the danger of benzos and I am on drugs for 10 years already

Lol, expect it, it is the nature of the place. I do feel it would be sensible to see if their is another way.

I was on drugs for 9 years by 2005, cannabis forever since 1996, LSD 2011 to 2012, and again since 2019, but I also picked up a heavy benzo addiction myself, 25 years a drug user.

I really don’t advise. It’s a ditch. You will become increasingly dependant on upping your dose for the same, or really lesser effects as you go along, just to feel right, as you will start to withdraw from the same set dose unless increased in time, it’s the nature of benzos.

In the long run, it’s likely to be regrettable.

I don't really have time for explorations, I need sth right now, in 1 week I am out of flunitrazepam

Kratom. Is crap even at 12g dose with no tolerance does nothing to me

Valerian chamomile and a those herbs I won't even discuss they are a joke, not one of them has worked and tbh if they did benzos wouldn't exist
Have you tried kava? Are you in US? If so, or even Canada, check GHK instant Kavas.

It’s nothing like cloves, chamomile, valerian. It’s like a natural benzo, zero addictiveness or withdrawals.

Have you tried kava? Are you in US? If so, or even Canada, check GHK instant Kavas.

It’s nothing like cloves, chamomile, valerian. It’s like a natural benzo, zero addictiveness or withdrawals.
I appreciate the concern.

I have not tried this particular drug but I will since you suggest it.

Nevertheless if someone knows which benzos are suitable to keep someone asleep I would appreciate

I appreciate the concern.

I have not tried this particular drug but I will since you suggest it.

Nevertheless if someone knows which benzos are suitable to keep someone asleep I would appreciate
I’m barely benzo educated as I have ridiculous allergies that prohibit me from taking any prescribed medicines or tablets, so I use pure Etizolam powder exclusively. But it has a short half life. I tied fluctica…I forget it’s name now, one is flucticazolam, one is fluaprazolam or something, I think I had the former but the latter may be more your desired recipe.

But I also tried Clonozolam. Very strong, longer lasting than Etiz. Etiz is pitiful at keeping me asleep and comfortable but Clonozolam was the ticket, in contrast.

However, every time I took Clonozolam, I felt rough, groggy and hung over and not in my right mind the next day, despite a longer undisturbed sleep.

It just carried a lot more side effects than the Etiz.

Mainstaream you would want Valium over Lorazepam and Xanax, as Valium has a much longer half life, those other two are both like Etiz, very short half lives.

But Temazepam also. If available, maybe as good a shout as any.

I’m barely benzo educated as I have ridiculous allergies that prohibit me from taking any prescribed medicines or tablets, so I use pure Etizolam powder exclusively. But it has a short half life. I tied fluctica…I forget it’s name now, one is flucticazolam, one is fluaprazolam or something, I think I had the former but the latter may be more your desired recipe.

But I also tried Clonozolam. Very strong, longer lasting than Etiz. Etiz is pitiful at keeping me asleep and comfortable but Clonozolam was the ticket, in contrast.

However, every time I took Clonozolam, I felt rough, groggy and hung over and not in my right mind the next day, despite a longer undisturbed sleep.

It just carried a lot more side effects than the Etiz.

Mainstaream you would want Valium over Lorazepam and Xanax, as Valium has a much longer half life, those other two are both like Etiz, very short half lives.

But Temazepam also. If available, maybe as good a shout as any.
Thanks so much for detailed answer

I have read that temazepam is indeed suitable for this

Clonazolam I took 1.5mg back when I had 0 benzo tolerance and even drunk alcohol that day and nothing happened, and I bought it from an allegedly reputable online vendor, but was prolly fake as I read it is extremely strong

To understand better, the point is, if it had a longer half life, then it is suitable to keep me asleep? So as long as it has a long half life any of them will work?

Temazepam, Flunitrazepam (Rohypnol - which you can obtain easily in 1 mg or available in the maximum 2mg generic dose in The Netherlands), Lormetazepam, Estazolam which are most/if not all very easily obtainable. Also being great sedative/hypnotics

Good Luck ;)

Temazepam, Flunitrazepam (Rohypnol - which you can obtain easily in 1 mg or available in the maximum 2mg generic dose in The Netherlands), Lormetazepam, Estazolam which are most/if not all very easily obtainable. Also being great sedative/hypnotics

Good Luck ;)
Thank you so so much!!!

I cannot seem to find flunitrazepam on the dark web however, at least not shipped from the Netherlands, but I will try other markets as well

Thanks so much for detailed answer

I have read that temazepam is indeed suitable for this

Clonazolam I took 1.5mg back when I had 0 benzo tolerance and even drunk alcohol that day and nothing happened, and I bought it from an allegedly reputable online vendor, but was prolly fake as I read it is extremely strong

To understand better, the point is, if it had a longer half life, then it is suitable to keep me asleep? So as long as it has a long half life any of them will work?
I think that is acceptable gist. It’s like the effects wearing off at a slower, more gradual rate, vs the sudden drop off.

So for undisturbed, longer sleep, I’d figure if a particular drug helps you sleep, the longer the half life the longer it could help you stay there.

I have crazy irregular bladder and bowel activity from Lyme and a properly messed up body clock because it’s impossible to live any regular, ordered routine life, I spend whole sleeps often bursting for a wee within 20 minutes getting to sleep until it forces me up, it goes on all night maybe 15 wee wakes, never pleasant being dragged from sleepy depths to the reality of an imminent burst pipe lol, and you know when you need to pee so bad, it’s an effort to get up.

So in a way, it’s just as well the Etiz doesn’t keep me out cold.

I found Clonozolam very strong personally. I’ve taken Diazepam and Temazepam before. They say, and good friends, past Valium addicts agree, 1 mg Etiz is equivalent to 10 mg’s Diazepam, likely more.

I had 0.5 mg Clonozolam blotters, to me, one was stronger than 2 mg’s even 3 possibly of Etiz. Very bitter tasting too.

I think that is acceptable gist. It’s like the effects wearing off at a slower, more gradual rate, vs the sudden drop off.

So for undisturbed, longer sleep, I’d figure if a particular drug helps you sleep, the longer the half life the longer it could help you stay there.

I have crazy irregular bladder and bowel activity from Lyme and a properly messed up body clock because it’s impossible to live any regular, ordered routine life, I spend whole sleeps often bursting for a wee within 20 minutes getting to sleep until it forces me up, it goes on all night maybe 15 wee wakes, never pleasant being dragged from sleepy depths to the reality of an imminent burst pipe lol, and you know when you need to pee so bad, it’s an effort to get up.

I found Clonozolam very strong personally. I’ve taken Diazepam and Temazepam before. They say, and good friends, past Valium addicts agree, 1 mg Etiz is equivalent to 10 mg’s Diazepam, likely more.

I had 0.5 mg Clonozolam blotters, to me, one was stronger than 2 mg’s even 3 possibly of Etiz. Very bitter tasting too.
You actually wake up. So many times in a night?? I am so sorry to hear this man, I wake up thrice a night and it is hell already. My prayers are with you!

A UTI wil make me get up a crazy amount of times a night , I’d check myself

To be brutally honest with u the benzo's u listed are very potent RC benzos which are just as potent as each other (except for Etizolam) and they will all be the same in terms of night-time sedation. I'd try the Etizolam first as thats the weakest of them all.