Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Availability of RU486 Abortion Pill in Aust

preacha said:
you have a penis dude
anyone with a penis doesn't have the right to comment on abortion

i don't agree with this idea at all.

i think if you have a penis you have no right to tell a woman to have/not to have an abortion, but a baby is made from two people, i can't see why men's opinions shouldn't be contributed to the discussion.

wouldn't it be fun if the TGA didn't approve it after all this :\

^that doesnt change much. ultimately the decision is with the girl.

kytnism said:
ha. kb... your camel toe pic is a contraceptive of its own...

...no more to be said...

...kytnism...:|

eh?

i suggest a hard punch in the lower abdomen
its worked wonders for me

Bah! i knew i should check those threads more often.

Achtung, Popavich! Prepare to die :X

i still stand by my own thoughts on this subject, tho with time to ponder teh actual subject of this thread and teh real question, i think it is better that is is out of teh hands of just one person to make teh overall decision...

I'm glad the bill got up
Tony Abbott can have his bitter pill in a cup!

joannie_mhm said:
i don't agree with this idea at all.

i think if you have a penis you have no right to tell a woman to have/not to have an abortion, but a baby is made from two people, i can't see why men's opinions shouldn't be contributed to the discussion.

ergh.

anyone is entitled to have an opinion, and of course it may contribute to their significant other's mindset regarding their decision of popping out another useless kid (face it, the majority of bluelighters really arent the creme de la creme of our genepool). but as you just stated, you're happy to have men have their opinion as long as it the power to enforce the final decision stays with the female. i'm completely fine with that, because as i stated before, it isnt my body that's going to look like shit post-natal.

however, i disapprove of anyone anywhere having an opinion regarding any topic and not having the power to act upon it.

again, it's only my opinion.