Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian speed novice questions

robertojohanson

Greenlighter
Hey all,

I've been thinking about trying some speed and I was hoping some of you more experienced guys could help me out.

Right now I enjoy the night life and partying, I've been taking ecstasy for about 10 months now and I'm getting kind of over it. All I really want is the energy to last on my feet and dance for a good amount of time without the bull, which is where I have a few questions.

What is the average quality of australian speed?
What kind of dosage would you recommend for a beginner?

After a recent event I did about 4 pills and the after effects were really bad, massive headache, throwing up, etc, if I were to switch to speed as my party drug would I avoid these kinds of things or would the whole purity thing come into play at that point or even be much worse than an 'average' pill come down?

Also what about cost? as someone who needs about 4/5 pills a night (once every 4 weeks or so) do you think speed would be a better choice for the dollar?

Would it be realistic to take it in gel-cap form? I don't particularly want to risk nosebleeds or damaging my mouth etc.

Sorry for the questions, just wanted to get your peoples experiences on it, not just the faq.

Thanks!

Edit: removed prices oops!

you mean meth-amphetamine! you would be struggling to find amphetamine in Australia (apart from d-amp...ie dexies)

sure, meth sounds like what you are after! Your tolerance would be low so you would find great success with small amounts - however using it regularily will see that tolerance build and you would find yourself using quite a bit just to get through the nite at that amped level!

a not un-natural progression = drop, snort, smoke, iv

ie BE CAREFUL!

Quality is usually decent, I've never taken meth and said 'man this is complete crap'

About XXX a point is the going rate. Starting out 1 - 2 points should be more than enough for a night out, but your tolerance will build up if you use it frequantly.

If you're eating it, I'd say start out with half a point, wait for that to kick in, and go from there.

You might have a slight tolerance already, given how common meth is in pills.

[Edit- Removed price. please read the guidelines. lil angel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
i disagree with the quality being "decent", every now and then you will get lucky. but that who you know etc.

it's all meth, either gooey, powder or crystal and can be cut with anything. i had half a g the other night of which i suspected to be cut with fuckn nurofen or some shit, didnt mix well and there were chunks in it, although it did fry me up as im a very very casual IV user now.

the more speed you use, the more it's going to cost. the gooey/powdered gear is generally cheaper, whereas crystal is bit more, considering most of the time it's more potent and of better quality

dont expect the same empathy and feelings as mdma, its totally subtle to a new user.

depending on what variety of meth you get, crystal, goo etc, start out at 50mg (half a point, and work up in that ratio every 45mins or so to keep yourself in check"

there will be no problems having it in gelcaps, i have before and it's the same results as eating/drinking it or tally-bombing it

Last edited by a moderator:
Amphetamine sulphate is the best speed. I cant find it here in australia. I did it alot in europe. Meth high doesnt even come close to the high that the sulphate gives. I find meth a bit boring. Sulphate gives me a massive head spin, cant sit still and totally diff to meth. Ive had pure crystals too but still isnt good. If ur doing meth bout 50mg is enough at a time.

26g of sulphate:)

Attachments

• 08-11-07_0114.jpg
    08-11-07_0114.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 191
Amphet sulphate is a more subtle and refined (not chemically refined) drug in my opinion, and much harder to come by. But statements like "Meth high doesnt even come close to the high that the sulphate gives" are a bit pointless, subjective.

As for meth, as a beginner, don't smoke it or IV. I would suggest snorting or eating since that is a method of administration that has far less potential for addiction.

The speed in Australia, at least in Sydney last time I checked, was absolute shit. Maybe it was just the last few batches I had, maybe I should have went and found better sources, but these sources were always pretty decent and I didn't want to bother since it seemed pointless. I haven't taken in a long while now, maybe its better now.

I take till I feel good, be careful with this as a newbie as it can be very subtle to beginners as already mentioned.

EDIT: Also I believe pricing is not allowed guys.

Sustanon said:
Amphetamine sulphate is the best speed. I cant find it here in australia

yes you can - in the form of d-amp sulphate.....other wise known as dexies!

no way near the high of meth!

Hey Mr Poster -
Ill try to answer all ur questions and not go off topic.

There isnt really an answer as to the quality Aus speed is at. If it's dexamphetamine ( ADD medication ) bought from a phamacy then its great.

Like all drugs bought off the street It really depends on many factors such as the connections you have. In general I've found the more 'connected' and experienced sellers, usually obtain genuine product and are therefore experienced in the trade whereas the 15 year old kid from school selling 'great speed from asia' is unreliable and most likely poor in quality. So depending on your hookup the quality differs.

To recommend dosage is again differential and changes in quality of speed. i.e paragraph 1. - 1 point of good meth could be equal to 3 points of poor meth therefore take it fairly slow and use as much as you feel comfortable with.

Cost i can't mention here unfortuanely. But its less that your mingers.

Finally all drugs have down sides and speed is no expection. The come down from speed can be rough especially when you've been up for 24+ hours

I'm lucky enough to have a cheap steady supply so i usually use 25%-50% of my previous nights dose the next day and cut the dose in half for the next day. I've found it helps my comedowns, but everyones different.

Realistically the only way our going to find out if it works for you is to do the same as everyone else here and try for yourself. People could write a million pages of advice but it's not going to convey the true sence to the amphetamine.

Peace chief

filenet said:
yes you can - in the form of d-amp sulphate.....other wise known as dexies!

no way near the high of meth!

Well i donno the sulphate i did was better than any meth ive done.

me thinks the meth was poor qualilty

i agree though that amp has a cleaner high than methamp - however methamp will always take me beyond the heights of amp!

filenet said:
me thinks the meth was poor qualilty

i agree though that amp has a cleaner high than methamp - however methamp will always take me beyond the heights of amp!

It was very clean shards. I did get very high off them thats not the point. The point is that the sulphates high is different. I like it better. Maybe its because im used to it and did it for years and very frequently.

thanks for the comments so far.

so basically, if all i want out of a drug is a little added 'kick' to keep on my feet for 9/10 hours, you'd say meth is my best bet?

yeah, but make sure you got something to bring you down. restavit or valium or barbs. last weekend i had a point and stayed up for two days. oh i tried to sleep. i just couldnt. i was useless by tuesday.

marklar_the_23rd said:
yeah, but make sure you got something to bring you down. restavit or valium or barbs. last weekend i had a point and stayed up for two days. oh i tried to sleep. i just couldnt. i was useless by tuesday.

gee i wish i had your tolerance level

1p & up 4 2 days 8o

i can smoke .5g during the day and sleep that night :(

you mean meth-amphetamine! you would be struggling to find amphetamine in Australia (apart from d-amp...ie dexies)

Speed in Australia is methamphetamine; I know that overseas in the US and more so in Europe speed refers to amphetamine, which they do get on the streets.

Amphetamine sulphate is the best speed. I cant find it here in australia. I did it alot in europe. Meth high doesnt even come close to the high that the sulphate gives. I find meth a bit boring. Sulphate gives me a massive head spin, cant sit still and totally diff to meth. Ive had pure crystals too but still isnt good. If ur doing meth bout 50mg is enough at a time.

Are you saying you got more high? That's strange, seeing as methylamphetamine is better at crossing the BBB, but hey, 'it's diff'rent strokes that make the world go 'round!'

marklar_the_23rd said:

As someone mentioned, don't smoke, snort or IV it. You don't want to start expecting a rush.

Yeah meth/gear/ice sounds like your best bet. Swallow about quarter of a point at the start of your night. Should give you what you're looking for.

Just be careful with it. Even with the low purity in Australia it can still be really addictive.

Mr Blonde said:
Speed in Australia is methamphetamine; I know that overseas in the US and more so in Europe speed refers to amphetamine, which they do get on the streets.

Are you saying you got more high? That's strange, seeing as methylamphetamine is better at crossing the BBB, but hey, 'it's diff'rent strokes that make the world go 'round!'

The high was more enjoyable:) Cant seem to find any sulphate around here. Can get this white gooey pastey shit but thats still not it. Sulphate is putty u can almost mould it.

filenet said:
gee i wish i had your tolerance level

1p & up 4 2 days 8o

i can smoke .5g during the day and sleep that night :(

well, you're assuming that the quality of the speed is the same ;)

anyone happen to have any newbie and discreet methods to measure/weigh it?

also so, again with the 'measurements', 1pt = how many mg?