• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

At what dose is nutmeg psychoactive at??

N

nutmeg curious

How much nutmeg would a person have to eat in order for it to be psychoactive? Can I put it on top of food and eat it, or bake it into food?

20g-30g seems like a normal dosage according to other people who have done it. I would reconsider your attempt though. Nutmeg delirium is generally considered unenjoyable by those who have tried it. We all want to get high but lack the necessary drugs from time to time. Using what's available in an average household - aside from booze of course - is not recommended. There are plenty of substances that will alter your mental state that you do not want to fuck with.

As others have said it simply is not worth it. The other thing no one mentioned, which is the only way to make it remotely worth it, is to get the whole nutmeg and crush it yourself. If you get the spice type nutmeg it is likely to not be active and taking it is terrible and hard to do. The one time i did it when i was 16 i used the spice type and got nothing other then an upset stomach and the challenge of ingesting that dry powder.