• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Are humans made to naturally eat meat

I eat meat too(although these days I’ve been gravitating more towards seafood).

This guy is 100% anti roids and anti carnivore. Trust me he’s as legit as it gets.
Sea food is the best for me.And ofcourse humans are made naturally to eat meat.Even when was more deep into yoga was eating meat.Ballance diet-that is

Sea food is the best for me.And ofcourse humans are made naturally to eat meat.Even when was more deep into yoga was eating meat.Ballance diet-that is
Seafood, in particular fish, is chalk full of omega 3's.

Salmon, sardines, and tuna are cheaper alternatives to red meat, and they have high amounts of omega 3's.

If you're concerned about your health, and want to shed some pounds, seafood is the way to go.

Red meat is full of the bad fats, known as saturated fat.

I'm a firm believer that the simpler the organism you're eating, the healthier it is for you.

Assuming how we are made has no impact on what we were made for I can't answer I don't know if monkeys are made to eat meat let alone a creature that evolved from apes

The person I was replying too said that it's hard to thrive without meat this simply is t true

It is true that some select human societies from before modern times probably could have survived and gotten all the necessary nutrients without meat, but you have to remember that until pretty recently, you were restricted to what was in your immediate area as far as what you could eat. We are extremely privileged to be able to obtain basically anything from anywhere due to modern global trade and shipping. Without the ability to obtain various things from various areas that do not typically all exist in one area, it would be very difficult if not impossible for anyone to survive long term without meat. Well, survive maybe, but you'd end up very nutrient deficient. So it makes a lot more sense to say that we naturally evolved to eat some meat in our diets, and some plants, and it is only because of modern conveniences that most people are able to go totally meatless.

I think we have evolved to eat meat, but I think it depends on the kind of meat we are talking, chicken, fish and ( seafood) you can eat in Longevity and have no problems, but there is evidence eating red meat for a long time is bad for your digestion, heart, and bladder.