• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Any Utah Peeps?!

I am, you?
ME THREE.. been here a little but still feel new. I'm 33- 5'9.5, Blonde & blue, I don't have any kids, and I like long walks on the beach.

Nobody gives a fuck I know!

( that's me answering my very toxic and very recent ex, after telling me "Nobody gives a Fuck " for the 20th time today.
Finally some honesty. I could use more of that. MAybe we would still be together!

ANyway. I like and love just about everything and everyone. Always looking to meet cool people. And yes I do miss the quality compared to back home, So Cal.

Been on Rx oxy since 2004 and loves or like all the others too. Is it Friday yet? Let's party

Hey what’s up just moved to SLC from TX. Looking to meet some people.

Laid back dude, 27 here

Hey what’s up. Just moved to SLC from TX. Looking to make some friends and what not. Laid back dude here

Anyone here still? Bigger fish with covid but isolation is better with diversion.

Born in Vernal but left as a baby. So not really but yes, I wish I could take a trip to Unitah county.

U tried TripAdvisor or whatnot? It would be nice if any of our Utah based members could offer some advice on local sight, sounds and attractions but we cannot help you find drugs.

Here is my eternal advice for any citizens of the USA who find themselves in a new town or city - as far as I am aware there are no border controls between states - so if you find yourself in an unfamiliar part of the country - bring whatever drugs you are dependant on with you (unless using airports). If you can only support your habit for a short time, then a; move back or b; access whatever local drug treatment agencies are available. I understand that the US healthcare system must suck in a lot of instances but it is not a third world country these things must be available
Lmao to your latter, I wish. I’m afraid to even travel with my cbd flower and pax.. I’d kick before I’d traffic but I’m paranoid of everything

I moved from Utah, to BC Canada, over a year ago because I hated the dual life thing. I couldn't make a real friend because people said what they thought you wanted to hear and not what they were thinking. Now we're isolated and in the vast wilderness. Fun but lonely and DW is the only way I know to get anything. Expensive and we are dead broke right now.

I'm originally from Utah and visit every couple of years, but I live in Washington now. Life is so much better up here than it was in Utah, no doubt.