Mental Health Any other Borderline Personality Disorder folks here?im

PH TRUST ME DON'T, I once tried to commit suicide by buying 500$ of drugs at a hotel. I was determined to kill myself. Literally I bought 240mg of pure pharma morphine, 3mg of PURE pharma fentanyl, 2 40mg oxycontins, and a blister of 0.5 alprazolam. I woke up at hte hospital with a tube down my throat and my hands tied down to the bed so i didn't take out the tube. All of that stuff was like a 70ML shot at like 12 PM, I downed everything and seriously thought i was never gonna wake up again. Police found me comatose at 2 am. Don't know how i survive to this day. My tolerance was massive around that time but still all that shit would kill like 3 normal people without a tolerance :/
This is exactly what worries me. plus nearly dying on a train track with my legs fucked up, with 4 ops to go through kinda really messed with family and friends. I bet you understand that one too.

@geekgrl if you ever need someone to talk to, please don't hesitate hitting my DM box. :)
That's super sweet, thanks! I really may possibly take you up on that. I talk a lot at times.... I will warn you. Really appreciate that! I just hope by describing the way I fucked up, helps someone think twice or at least learn more about stuff. Really nice to meet friends along the way though!

That's super sweet, thanks! I really may possibly take you up on that. I talk a lot at times.... I will warn you. Really appreciate that! I just hope by describing the way I fucked up, helps someone think twice or at least learn more about stuff. Really nice to meet friends along the way though!
I talk too much a Lot LOL, so i think that wont be a prob. Btw nice rents picture xD

It seems that this is linked to not experiencing enough real world life and living in daydream state of molecules and particles you get melted. It's normal but in a few yrs if you have any will to live, you will get back. It doesn't exist, they're labels by e l i t e