• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Angry Anger Management Thread

That’s the thing…I don’t really care to talk about this here anymore.

And I really don’t have much to talk about on here anymore.

I’m moving on. Please respect that and stop annoying me to post on here.

oh ok

you're moving on

so what are you moving onto? maybe we can talk about that now

:)

Caught myself losing it and cursing being where I am physically like in this town that is how privileged and entitled I feel more often than not. Like I should have the power and money to move to some gorgeous rural area away from a run down cramped up concrete jungle (not without a tiny fraction of small urbanish mansions) oye? Had a rubber band on my wrist and ankle and was snapping myself out of the temper saw a guy talking about wearing them when he quit Hyde disposable nicotine vapes which I actually already feel so much better for stopping not even 48 hours I burned it all out pretty much doing some insane physical work yesterday I am thinking my mood rocks harder than when I last vaped one man hopeful this attempt funny this all happened just a little while ago going to a thrift store for some mala beads found some cool translucent light and dark purply cloudy shiny and some Chinese wood engraved beads on it to pray with out and about much better than I have been anyways this is diffusing the bomb that almost went off just riding my bike through this tarnished shithole but it's not even that bad of a town lol I gotta find somethin' to be grateful for and work on my patience.

Wanna show me some luv or kindfulness rather here I am aggravated at my own issues I have not solved yet I know making better choices and being patient will make time take care of the rest.

Will try to keep it simple but I feel so stupid so not sure I can do anything right just yet if ever whatever I already feel better though since not putting toxins in me recently even though it hasn't been long at all and my inner demons are not nearly quelled yet.

The man I should be mad at is in the mirror however with tolerance, humility, and understanding maybe he can start to change?

To no one in particular. Riding down a dark wet city street from a very bad hood.

I hope you have strong joints m'fer cuz if you come throwin' at this you done gonna end up like Gumby on the pavement.

Audiobook, i cant see your posts anymore, but wanted to say that you are really really hard to help, you say you clash with many ppl here, yet everytime i seen it, it's them being super nice to you and you just finding whatever reason to be upset with them... cannot judge you for that cuz i used to be the same and it took me a long time to calm the fuck down. No matter what i say, there is a chance of you getting mad at me, so whatever. There is hella support here, aswell as great people, just remember that time when you told off two really nice dudes who replied to your stuff and you literally said something along the lines of "i hate men, so fuck off" i respect whatever reasons u got for not wanting to engage with anyone, but i have to call bullshit on what u said about people not respecting your boundaries ON HERE. No one here has ever disrespected you in any way. You dont always need a reason to be upset at someone, that shits not normal and you would be better off if you stopped. Since you are already angry at me for no reason even when i said sorry (for what???) so many times, i might as well tell you like i would tell anyone else because no matter how careful i was when we were speaking you still found a way of getting mad at me, and im sure u dont care about what i have to say but i can say whatever i want now.

Audiobook, i cant see your posts anymore, but wanted to say that you are really really hard to help, you say you clash with many ppl here, yet everytime i seen it, it's them being super nice to you and you just finding whatever reason to be upset with them... cannot judge you for that cuz i used to be the same and it took me a long time to calm the fuck down. No matter what i say, there is a chance of you getting mad at me, so whatever. There is hella support here, aswell as great people, just remember that time when you told off two really nice dudes who replied to your stuff and you literally said something along the lines of "i hate men, so fuck off" i respect whatever reasons u got for not wanting to engage with anyone, but i have to call bullshit on what u said about people not respecting your boundaries ON HERE. No one here has ever disrespected you in any way. You dont always need a reason to be upset at someone, that shits not normal and you would be better off if you stopped. Since you are already angry at me for no reason even when i said sorry (for what???) so many times, i might as well tell you like i would tell anyone else because no matter how careful i was when we were speaking you still found a way of getting mad at me, and im sure u dont care about what i have to say but i can say whatever i want now.
You said pretty much what we're all thinking.
She won't be back. At least not as Audiobook.

I have a huge temper problem I should try to work through it in this like an adult I guess after reading the above.

every single post was like that

i had her crack one time, where she liked one of my posts...it was a while ago tho - i should've saved it lol

Oh, I see she must've asked to delete her account. Her posts are now jabberwocky'd.
Wait what is that?
You said pretty much what we're all thinking.
She won't be back. At least not as Audiobook.
im always late to everything.... is this not visible to lurkers?
I have a huge temper problem I should try to work through it in this like an adult I guess after reading the above.
if u are comparing yourself to the case i mentioned above, you seem completely reasonable

every single post was like that

i had her crack one time, where she liked one of my posts...it was a while ago tho - i should've saved it lol
i dont get it, please explain... yeah i wonder why no one ever gave her a piece of their mind whenever she went for their throats after they were kind enough to answer to her shit, and by the way whenever i went to her for advice when we used to speak in private, i shit u not, her answers were like ""oh no" or "that sucks" then proceeded to tell me the same shit about her door and i had to come up with a new answer for the tenth time... like she expects everything from you while giving nothing back????

@strangeaeon

When someone wants their accounts deleted, all of their posts are moved onto an account called jabberwocky... so that their posts are no longer connected to their account.

@strangeaeon

When someone wants their accounts deleted, all of their posts are moved onto an account called jabberwocky... so that their posts are no longer connected to their account.
Oh, i thought it was impossible to delete your acc... btw as far as i know, audiobook had zero drug problems, so it was weird to me that she even made an account in the first place considering this is mainly a place for that kind of stuff

Oh, i thought it was impossible to delete your acc... btw as far as i know, audiobook had zero drug problems, so it was weird to me that she even made an account in the first place considering this is mainly a place for that kind of stuff
That's right... But this way the posts stay but they are no longer connected to the original author.

It is on. The motherfucking shit is going down right now. I am going to disobey the will of God (i love God)

Controlling, abusive mom, and high level police dad will fall. I will fall later. I will not rest before those fuckers have fallen, and that is what is up.

It is on. The motherfucking shit is going down right now. I am going to disobey the will of God (i love God)

Controlling, abusive mom, and high level police dad will fall. I will fall later. I will not rest before those fuckers have fallen, and that is what is up.

I can relate to this in some way... and i wish i had tried to fix things with my parents while being nice to them, now i regret hurting them. Think twice if they really deserve more shit than they probably already have. But if they do, give em hell

I had thoughts of strapping a giant bulldozer pusher thingy onto one of those mammoth mining trucks and running over the White House with it how is that for fury bruh?

WHats wrong w the white house doe?
well the whole thing was defused with logic after I got really nicely consciously lifted on a groovy Jive Delta 8 CBD preroll after unloading a truck at work and thought they would shoot that truck down before it came within a mile of the High Castle haha US military is ungodly powerful