European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Americans fucking suck

KingOfWessex

Bluelighter
Been trawling BL all night and i've come to the conclusion that Americans are just whiny, emotionally retarded dim witted cunt's.... I hate to generalise but it really is true. I have had a good giggle especially in the Words forum reading
"Poetry" haha its just laughable. Moan moan moan blah blah blah i'm addicted to a drug, life is bleak use 5 descriptive words per sentence to convey the pain. Oh fuck off!

They surely suck alot of food down their throats. Weird country though, boast freedom but imprisons people for a joint. What they try to pass as milk and cheese is an abomination.

Been trawling BL all night and i've come to the conclusion that Americans are just whiny, emotionally retarded dim witted cunt's.... I hate to generalise but it really is true. I have had a good giggle especially in the Words forum reading
"Poetry" haha its just laughable. Moan moan moan blah blah blah i'm addicted to a drug, life is bleak use 5 descriptive words per sentence to convey the pain. Oh fuck off!

As a moderator of words id give you an a plus or title of cunt of the day if you like :p:p:p

So you're calling us whiny, but arent you technically whining about us now?

That makes you the same ;)

Seems everybody whining about something... plenty to whine about; that's for sure.
I dislike colonialism but it is what it is... the powers that be and all that jazz.
That's all you got for US? That's it? WTF is that to whine about. LOL
Look at our cartoon leader: Is this fodder for an all-out-bawl?
Love ya, mate.
These whiny bit*hes get on my fu**ing nerves on the daily. They self-entitled attitude makes me wanna slap the sh** outta all them stupid MFs. They use to cal it book-smart now it's phone-smart. If I can operate my phone I'm a genious and the world is mine I'll cry if I can't get it... or shoot or steal, rob or just straight up gank yo sh**.
The world is getting dumber by the day... FU** EM.
lol

Seems everybody whining about something... plenty to whine about; that's for sure.
I dislike colonialism but it is what it is... the powers that be and all that jazz.
That's all you got for US? That's it? WTF is that to whine about. LOL
Look at our cartoon leader: Is this fodder for an all-out-bawl?
Love ya, mate.
These whiny bit*hes get on my fu**ing nerves on the daily. They self-entitled attitude makes me wanna slap the sh** outta all them stupid MFs. They use to cal it book-smart now it's phone-smart. If I can operate my phone I'm a genious and the world is mine I'll cry if I can't get it... or shoot or steal, rob or just straight up gank yo sh**.
The world is getting dumber by the day... FU** EM.
lol

No need to censor your language with us cunts mate, we couldn't give a fuckin Fuck... :)

In all fairness, shitty people can come from anywhere. There was a guy, as Aussie as my good self, dancing at the supermarket checkout earlier. He tried to shake my hand, I declined his offer and instead requested that he not touch me, he lost his temper and began screaming obscenities at shoppers.

Then he suddenly calmed down and asked to borrow three dollars from me.

Methamphetamine I believe.

In all fairness, shitty people can come from anywhere. There was a guy, as Aussie as my good self, dancing at the supermarket checkout earlier. He tried to shake my hand, I declined his offer and instead requested that he not touch me, he lost his temper and began screaming obscenities at shoppers.

Did you twat him? =D

LMAO

What I'd like to know about Americans is, how do they spell the name of the stretch of water between Greece and Turkey?