Rate it

• ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Total voters
Ohhh I haven’t watched season 10 yet!! What’s it like!? Is Evan in it?
Heya Ms. Diz. Hows things?

Yes Evan Peters is in it. From the constants in AHS , along with Evan, is ( characters here because I can't remeber names ) the witch in Season 3 with the crazy red hair. The crazy guy in Season 4 who wanted the twins and killed all the freaks in the end, both of the females ( the one that played the twins and Sister Eunice from Asylum ) the black nurse from 1984 ( who sets Mr. Jingles free ) and the chick in Apocalypse that takes off in the plane in the beginning without her boyfriend. Those are the only characters so far that are returns but there might be one or two that I can't remeber right now.

I'm watching it because I am an AHS junkie but it is my least favorite season so far. To me it's really corny. Not Falchuks greatest. But hey....he is still a genius.

Heya Ms. Diz. Hows things?

Yes Evan Peters is in it. From the constants in AHS , along with Evan, is ( characters here because I can't remeber names ) the witch in Season 3 with the crazy red hair. The crazy guy in Season 4 who wanted the twins and killed all the freaks in the end, both of the females ( the one that played the twins and Sister Eunice from Asylum ) the black nurse from 1984 ( who sets Mr. Jingles free ) and the chick in Apocalypse that takes off in the plane in the beginning without her boyfriend. Those are the only characters so far that are returns but there might be one or two that I can't remeber right now.

I'm watching it because I am an AHS junkie but it is my least favorite season so far. To me it's really corny. Not Falchuks greatest. But hey....he is still a genius.
Hey, I’m doing great I hope you are too!?

Good, I’m glad he’s back, other than the fact I want his ass, he’s a really good actor and I do enjoy watching him. Sounds like a good few are back too which I like so I’m glad!

I find with some seasons I have to rewatch to enjoy them. I know I hated most of them when I first watched but maybe that’s just me and my weirdness!! 😂

Hey, I’m doing great I hope you are too!?

Good, I’m glad he’s back, other than the fact I want his ass, he’s a really good actor and I do enjoy watching him. Sounds like a good few are back too which I like so I’m glad!

I find with some seasons I have to rewatch to enjoy them. I know I hated most of them when I first watched but maybe that’s just me and my weirdness!! 😂
I'm doing great too, thanks !!

And yes Evan is quite the hunk no question. I really love the way he has a different accent in every season. He is very talented.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

I really wanted to watch it from the first episode I knew the new season was to my liking and could have on a Hulu trial but something happened to my brain in the past couple years I can no longer sit, be absorbed fully, let alone enjoy tv shows.