• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Am I the only Aussie drug taker who's never smoked weed?

Yeah I won't lie, even though I'm not a fan of the drug as a whole, it does make for sensational sex :p Though it has to be with a partner I'm close to and open with, because of the paranoia.

I don't really agree with this. I find other drugs a much better mix with sex; especially coke and e. :)

That's kinda odd, usually people smoke weed pretty early on and the meth and K come later on.

I find stimulant users tend to hop on the downers on the way out - you know, munch the Val or have a joint or two to aid the comedown. I like to mix weed with any other drug. It makes for fun combos.

I don't really agree with this. I find other drugs a much better mix with sex; especially coke and e. :)

Never tried coke, but I found meth was good for sex, though in a very different way to weed. Meth made sex feel amazing, but it wasn't as satisfying, much like the drug itself you always wanted more, to take it to the next level, whereas weed I found affected sex much the way it did food, it just took my enjoyment of something I already liked and made it feel 10x more satisfying.

E and sex never went together at all for me. When I'm munted sex is literally as far from my mind as can be, I remember the second time I dropped I had this stunning blonde girl practically throwing herself at me at schoolies, but the moment my pill kicked in I pretty much threw her off me and ran over to the dancefloor. I get very affectionate and touchy feely, but in a platonic way, all I want to do is talk to people and rock out to the music.
I find stimulant users tend to hop on the downers on the way out - you know, munch the Val or have a joint or two to aid the comedown. I like to mix weed with any other drug. It makes for fun combos.

yeah but I think it's usually a matter of exposure more than preferance. Weed is all over the place from the time you're 14 or 15, whereas meth isn't usually something people encounter till they're 18 - 20ish, and K even more so. Even though I much prefer meth to weed, I'd smoked weed before meth simply because I wasn't anywhere near meth when I was 15.

I appreciate weed, I prefer things that make me go fast and I've probably turned down more weed than I've actually smoked in my life. I do enjoy the giggles when I smoke occasionally, a couple of months ago I had my first joint in something like two years. Unfortunately the company I was with really did my head in and I just wanted out of there... after I finished watching Magadascar 2 though =D =D

I could probably deal with hash brownies or something, although the taste would probably be a turn off. One day down the track it could be possible, and again, around very particular company. It doesn't take much to grate on my nerves when I'm off my face on anything, so it would have to be around people I liked and trusted entirely....of which they aren't very many as far as chems go. lol

crazy old woman used to simmer up this hash butter as well. anyone else know of this being done?? is it effective? lol

I'm the same, stimulants are for me. I rarely smoke weed because I don't like it. I have found this is not an uncommon opinion amongst stimulant users.

Weed was one of the last drugs I tried, the first being meth and ketamine.

mmmmm...first for me were pills, then speed. and the pills were speedy at the time. then the shards followed. funny how we wind up sticking with what we started the whole 'drug experience' ride with. even my mates who i did mass amounts of meth with back in the day & have also since retired still keep their daily weed use up, because that's where their entire drug affinity began.

just as they have no intentions of stopping (unless it were really necessary), i can't ever see myself going without the staples (speed & md) when i'm in party mode =D

^^ Yeah, I often wonder about meth and k being my fav drugs, and also the first ones I tried. I wonder if it's a coincidence or not.

yeah but I think it's usually a matter of exposure more than preferance. Weed is all over the place from the time you're 14 or 15, whereas meth isn't usually something people encounter till they're 18 - 20ish, and K even more so. Even though I much prefer meth to weed, I'd smoked weed before meth simply because I wasn't anywhere near meth when I was 15.

I suppose I was just 'lucky' enough to get exposed to meth and k at 16 because I had much older friends.

Had a substantial weed habit as a teenager, but then again, I thought it was fairly normal being taught to shoot up while sitting in the passenger seat of an Audi in the Chadstone shopping centre carpark as a 14 or 15 year old. Its all relative, if you were anti drug up to 21, chances are, when you did get into it, everyone around you was well an truly smoking a spliff or pulling buckets.

That said, one of the more epic drug fiends I know (one of the finance guys I've known for years) hasn't smoked weed, despite the fact he goes through steroids, coke, K, speed, acid and numerous other nefarious chemicals.

I could probably deal with hash brownies or something, although the taste would probably be a turn off. One day down the track it could be possible, and again, around very particular company.

Just a word of warning. If prepared properly, there should be no taste or plant material in the cookies, yet depending upon how much is used, they can be very, very strong, even to seasoned smokers. To be honest, two of the most difficult outreach interventions we've been involved with occured after people who'd previously never touched dope, ate cookies. One girl was terrified from the hallucinations- absolutely terrified. I've never witnessed that degree of terror from taking any other drug - apart from perhaps a personal encounter many years ago with an unknown, but that's another story.

The other incident involved a group of mates stirring on their co-worker. He'd never touched cannabis or other drugs, but ended up eating several cookies. An hour or so later he was having an absolutely ghastly time. He thought he was definitely going to die, and clung to 2 of our angels for well over an hour, and I mean clung. They couldn't even move to get comfortable as he clutched onto them as if he was hanging over a cliff. Every time he did move he threw up and spun badly. Needless to say, it was all rather tricky; cleaning around him while trying not to disturb him. Of course, both these people eventually came right, but I'd be very surprised if either ever touched dope again.

These examples serve to illustrate just how easy it is to overdo it when eating cannabis products. At least when it is smoked, and the effects are fairly quickly noticeable, you can usually stop when you think you've had enough.

Just a word of warning. If prepared properly, there should be no taste or plant material in the cookies, yet depending upon how much is used, they can be very, very strong, even to seasoned smokers. To be honest, two of the most difficult outreach interventions we've been involved with occured after people who'd previously never touched dope, ate cookies. One girl was terrified from the hallucinations- absolutely terrified. I've never witnessed that degree of terror from taking any other drug - apart from perhaps a personal encounter many years ago with an unknown, but that's another story.

The other incident involved a group of mates stirring on their co-worker. He'd never touched cannabis or other drugs, but ended up eating several cookies. An hour or so later he was having an absolutely ghastly time. He thought he was definitely going to die, and clung to 2 of our angels for well over an hour, and I mean clung. They couldn't even move to get comfortable as he clutched onto them as if he was hanging over a cliff. Every time he did move he threw up and spun badly. Needless to say, it was all rather tricky; cleaning around him while trying not to disturb him. Of course, both these people eventually came right, but I'd be very surprised if either ever touched dope again.

These examples serve to illustrate just how easy it is to overdo it when eating cannabis products. At least when it is smoked, and the effects are fairly quickly noticeable, you can usually stop when you think you've had enough.

I think the big issue is controlling your intake. You can only smoke so much at once, and you have a much better idea how much is getting into your body. You eat some cookies and you have no fucking clue how much THC is in them, especially if they're made by people who are heavy users but given to a new/untolerant individual.

I actually found eating weed much more pleasant than smoking it (which as I said earlier is very hit/miss and often an uncomfortable experience for me), but that was when I cooked it myself and had direct control over how much went into the food. I found it a lot more relaxed and euphoric and calming, far more lucid and less 'oh god I'm fucking stoned'

Remember the recording that was doing the rounds on the internet a year or two ago of an emergency call by a cop in the US who ate some weed brownies with his wife and they both broke into panic attacks and thought they'd die?

Remember the recording that was doing the rounds on the internet a year or two ago of an emergency call by a cop in the US who ate some weed brownies with his wife and they both broke into panic attacks and thought they'd die?

Don't believe I saw that. Not surprising though. Mind you, I've also seen people also freak out from smoking, although because it's usually of a shorter duration, the nasty stuff is normally over sooner. A friend's father who was a senior psychiatrist was the first person I heard describe marijuana as a powerful, hallucinogen. That's the same Dr that kept Sandoz LSD in the bathroom cupboard :\

Yeah in fact probably the second worst single drug experience I've had (the first being suspected serotonin syndrome with too much MDMA and unknown adulterants) involved a severe panic attack after smoking too much weed in a short time period. I literally spent a couple hours with my heart feelling like it would explode, convinced I was going to die right there in that room.

Woke up the next day feeling fine and it's never happened to that extent since, which I think is mostly due to being able to recognise the signs of a panic attack, acknowledge that they are drug induced and then calm myself down.

I think a lot of people understate the psychadelic aspect of weed, to me even medium doses of marijuana give a feel that I find very reminiscent of tripping on LSD.

hahahaha... oh god is it ever psychedelic... used to hear her having conversations with her dictaphone in the next room constantly. it's funny in hindsight but it was quite troubling at the time, especially when voices got raised at the inanimate recording device etc.

well maybe i ought just steer clear then. i don't think i would eat something containing hashish that i hadn't been able to witness getting made... i get funny like that... especially with something as unfamiliar as that. but regardless, it'd still be a looooo-nng way off. god knows i'd probably do my own head in with paranoia before the fact & just pass as usual. lol

And that psych who kept LSD in his bathroom cupboard - can you say tripper!! LITERALLY. hah!

And that psych who kept LSD in his bathroom cupboard - can you say tripper!! LITERALLY. hah!

Well, he was one of the researchers that experimented with LSD in psychiartry. He concluded that LSD had no place in medicine, but that vial remained in the cupboard until he died. Upon which time his son and his mate hooked into it.

LOL. well, we each have our own ways of dealing with the grieving process

=D

Just a word of warning. If prepared properly, there should be no taste or plant material in the cookies, yet depending upon how much is used, they can be very, very strong, even to seasoned smokers.

I remember the first time I tried dope cookies. Didn't know how much to use so used a lot.

Had a shower as things were getting a bit full on, then spent the shower thinking I was going to fall through the tiles. Got out the shower to bright pink clothes with green and blue glowing under the bathroom door. Then I heard a lion outside the door and couldn't leave the room for 20 mins. Till I realized it is ridiculous that a lion would be out there and I was obviously high as.

Was pretty intense but really enjoyed myself.
So yeah, start out with a tiny bit if you eat.

Cause remember when your new to smoking even one cone can be too much.

I've got a friend who's taken several drugs including mdma, dxm, ket and lsd, but he's never touched weed. his parents have been smoking it around him for years, but that's never caught his attention. he's never touched a cigarette either. so you aren't the only one lol. some people cherish their lungs

I don't cherish them too dearly, I've smoked enough stimulants in the past, I'm sure there's a thin crystalline lining on the insides... lol ;)

Seems a few people whose parents smoke dope don't like it at all! I have another mate whose mum scores off his boyfriend.. lol.. and he can't stand it either. Mind you we met being crackwhores, so it's probably got a bit to do with being stimulant-biased as well.