• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Alprazolam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if winter is on pharmaceutical alp or the RC variety. Not that it makes any difference except if he absolutely cannot source any other benzo.

How does one acquire 100 mgs of anything. Either it's off the web ( and now one finds themselves broke. ) So no more ordering.

Or it's legit pharm grade alp and somehow he has access to hundreds and hundreds of mgs of alp per week and now all of the sudden the pharmacy/ dealer exploded in flames last night.

Unless the $$$ is gone so the parties over, or surely he will have access to another benzo and can avoid seizures. If his only option is zero benzos after that 50 mgs is gone then yeah. He has no choice. Run, don't walk to the nearest hospital.

I don't know man. I have read this thread 3 freakin' times trying to help and I am still not convinced this isn't a BS troll thread from someone that has nothing better to do.

Does anyone know if winter is on pharmaceutical alp or the RC variety. Not that it makes any difference except if he absolutely cannot source any other benzo.

How does one acquire 100 mgs of anything. Either it's off the web ( and now one finds themselves broke. ) So no more ordering.

Or it's legit pharm grade alp and somehow he has access to hundreds and hundreds of mgs of alp per week and now all of the sudden the pharmacy/ dealer exploded in flames last night.

Unless the $$$ is gone so the parties over, or surely he will have access to another benzo and can avoid seizures. If his only option is zero benzos after that 50 mgs is gone then yeah. He has no choice. Run, don't walk to the nearest hospital.

I don't know man. I have read this thread 3 freakin' times trying to help and I am still not convinced this isn't a BS troll thread from someone that has nothing better to do.
Well. Even if you're right on the last part: I'm sure there's some beneficial information here for others (I've even been considering inviting our dude that had the hand operation yesterday to come join in the fun here) (theory being that the more that are trying together, remotely, the better type of thing).

There was a video posted but that disappeared not too long after it was posted. Sure did have enough empty and legit looking packaging and blister packs (empty ones) to show. Legit or not? Based on the sparse bits of information: I cannot say. It'd be dumb to assume they are legit based on the packaging and blister packs obviously. But they were 100 pills per box. So best case scenario: you're looking at 1 box every two days. I don't know how that wouldn't raise eyebrows somewhere if legit.

Who knows!

For the sake of OP I will once again state that I hope he is trolling. No matter the time we all spent replying. Better to have a troll, or even someone trying to sell then a real person in that kind of situation. As a person that has gone through wicked benzo withdrawal while tapering and have a ptsd type of consequence from it I can sympathise with anyone in that situation. I am still gathering my courage for the final taper try. But after 20 years on (all prescribed and very rarely used in a way that was not prescribed...more often was the case that I took less to make a stash for some unpredictable situation in the future, if earthquake, flood or war brakes out..) I am not that confident it is even the wisest decision to come off. So I hope OP is trolling, but if he isn't...well, he's in a world of pain.

@Winter666.

On a positive note my Bangladeshi friend.

It takes guts and courage to come and post on here and to look for help and support with your issue in this fashion. :)

So from that point of view: you can be proud of yourself. :)

See. It's not all bad! It's not great. But it's not all bad. And it doesn't have to get worse.

It’s legit.For your information, here's no fake or street Benzodiazepines in Bangladesh.

@Winter666.

On a positive note my Bangladeshi friend.

It takes guts and courage to come and post on here and to look for help and support with your issue in this fashion. :)

So from that point of view: you can be proud of yourself. :)

See. It's not all bad! It's not great. But it's not all bad. And it doesn't have to get worse.
No....nope.

For the sake of OP I will once again state that I hope he is trolling. No matter the time we all spent replying. Better to have a troll, or even someone trying to sell then a real person in that kind of situation. As a person that has gone through wicked benzo withdrawal while tapering and have a ptsd type of consequence from it I can sympathise with anyone in that situation. I am still gathering my courage for the final taper try. But after 20 years on (all prescribed and very rarely used in a way that was not prescribed...more often was the case that I took less to make a stash for some unpredictable situation in the future, if earthquake, flood or war brakes out..) I am not that confident it is even the wisest decision to come off. So I hope OP is trolling, but if he isn't...well, he's in a world of pain.
I liked your comment bro.....
I'm not trolling.

No question there is great HR in this thread. Good read for anyone that is TRULY wanting to taper and eventually regain normalcy.

I hope this isn't an overseas troll thread. Bangladesh is lucky to have computers I guess. Isn't that Country actually BELOW Sea Level.

If I lived there I would probably swallow alp too. If I remember correctly they are incredibly poor and India seems to steal their resources.

Winter: If you are real man. I DO wish you luck. If you are a troll please don't wish 100 mgs daily of alp on your worst enemy.

One of my friend Dr.X gave some illicit Cannabis (Experimental). Failed.
At last,he gave me Fentanyl 100mcg IV that worked.

Winter, I believe that all valuable and viable informations were exhausted in first 3 pages of this thread. This is one of my most feared outcomes and I guess you are on your own now. You have to decide as it is your life and only you know what the laws are in Bangladesh and what medical service you can get. This is now beyond anyone's advice Im afraid. If you lived in Europe I would advise to run to the hospital. Can't give further advice as I know more about aliens than of Bangladesh. Sorry. 😕

Search out our pharmaceutical abilities. We import our Pharm. raw materials from Germany, USA.
I think, you have some lack of knowledge about Bangladesh.

We are 'the'Supplier' drugs, we are Dutch.
This looks like the opening statement of some Borg like collective. 🤣

In 20 years, Dutch minister of health, very high on LSD, cannabis and amphetamine sulphate, is addressing WHO with an opening statement:

"We are The Dutch, the supplier off all drugs, resistance is futile - you will all get high!"🤣🤣🤣

I know I didn't enrich the thread with a valuable info, but some lightness is very much needed at this moment. 🙂

This looks like the opening statement of some Borg like collective. 🤣

In 20 years, Dutch minister of health, very high on LSD, cannabis and amphetamine sulphate, is addressing WHO with an opening statement:

"We are The Dutch, the supplier off all drugs, resistance is futile - you will all get high!"🤣🤣🤣

I know I didn't enrich the thread with a valuable info, but some lightness is very much needed at this moment. 🙂
enjoy while you can. It will be prescription only in the future.

The first ban will be on stim's, epmhatogen's and fenfatyl analogue's. Tefal's genX and Glyfosaat or RoundUp are still legal though.

Tefal's genX and Glyfosaat or RoundUp are still legal though.
Can't live with out those... It's not like poppies, ephedra, coca and psilocybin were here as long as we have written history...

We will have to have some sort of civil disobedience if we want to prevent big war in Europe and USA (first civil than who knows) in the near future (next 5-10 years). But this is really off topic so I will stop now.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Winter666
Have you been able to find a source for some equivalent benzo? I know that it could lead into more trouble, but if you are determined do "do it yourself " what about RC benzos? China is not that far off and serious, life threatening, withdrawal should not begin (I believe) 2-3 days after stopping. So there is enough time for delivery. Again I don't know how efficient is delivery in Bangladesh. Don't know...just feel bad for you. Please update if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.