• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

aka The Queen of Swords

LadyWitch

Bluelighter
Evening all,

I'm Jadis, who some know as the Queen of Swords
My favorite drugs are considered "hard" and are sniffable, smokable and/or shootable
I, however, like very much to mix them together, cut them into lines and sniff them
I live in southern new england

Blessed Be New Friends!

Jadis, QoS

Hey LadyWitch :)

The Queen of Swords huh? Where did you come up with that name? Was it given to you, or was it something you decided to come up with?
You've come to the right place if you are looking to share some experience, strength and hope with some of those 'hard drugs' you speak of.

Let me ask, do you usually use a sword when you crush up your drugs and make lines? If so then that's pretty fucking cool.

Anywho welcome new friend.

Evening,

The name, Queen of Swords, was given to me by a mentor many years ago. She felt that I shared many of the qualities that the Queen of Swords card of the Tarot signifies. And to answer your question, no, I do not use a sword to cut lines lol

Welcome, Lady Witch, QoS. I am a neophyte wizard from Northern New England. I draw The Fool again and again and find it very fitting. Have fun.

Do you have any tips for sniffing hard drugs? I sniff a lot of dextroamp, which is bulky but benign, and it has given me no issues. I mostly vaporize methamp and cocaine (freebase), but I want to try sniffing those instead, as a step down to coming off them altogether awhile. Even a few lines of meth drys out my nose and then it gets irritated. And when I sniff powder cocaine, I always way overdo it, for instance a quarter in 24 hours is normal, and after a week or so I get nosebleeds. Especially with the dry winter up here in the Northern Wastelands.

Welcome, Lady Witch, QoS. I am a neophyte wizard from Northern New England. I draw The Fool again and again and find it very fitting. Have fun.

Do you have any tips for sniffing hard drugs? I sniff a lot of dextroamp, which is bulky but benign, and it has given me no issues. I mostly vaporize methamp and cocaine (freebase), but I want to try sniffing those instead, as a step down to coming off them altogether awhile. Even a few lines of meth drys out my nose and then it gets irritated. And when I sniff powder cocaine, I always way overdo it, for instance a quarter in 24 hours is normal, and after a week or so I get nosebleeds. Especially with the dry winter up here in the Northern Wastelands.
When your nose starts getting dry, dip the end of a q-tip in some room temperature water and gently rub it around the inside of your nostrils. Works like a charm for me.

I'll just leave this here and hope that someone sees it and can answer my question.

Anyone know how to share a pic from Google Photos? I tried the link they provided - no dice. I copied the link at the top of the page - no dice.

I need help. :confused::\😐

Last edited:
Try right clicking on the image itself, and select Copy Image Address (Chrome or Safari). Now go to the post you are writing, and at the top of the Edit Post panel, click the Image icon, then paste that link into the dialog dialog that pops up. The published post should show the image, and you can use the preview mode in the top right of the Edit Post panel to check it out before you publish it.

Imma gonna try it with your profile pic. Let's see.... abracadabra:
480840.jpg

It looks like it worked. It is not the best example, as I don't know how stable a profile pic is in these forums, but it seems good enough for a quick test.

XWiD-4Oz5NeYSPPvKhQ6PEsmPYL9RAsbz7oPM4IJmcd__HA5N-dYtaZ2vWJeVcz4PU_Bf_V6ytCVCOx0i9hba90fj0mBqlem_JYAiWxYQqcx3KADEVPGVVGV6_NdmYPIRZ7wWqQV2hNhmyMv1GZfpeVkfs-rA8bRivzY9X1QowXdqt4PjfLukDM2-Pe1lwJvIRw6uUeCZFujZ-OXqop0XOS4fhAZUliOLgR9Ylz2BwZ2BVZeDvITxcCKXh8XAlow_0V-aagrWLswme84yeu-zDfe_MIe18_1Eiqa2WnNZ_qidlL6QcpyeHN4ZObLoRsiNf-9VVDQ2ZHSSYQkshNjqR0GNdtf8V5FD0mVyb_oZHNq_qPIX_7syn6O8D5vVvb__lq8vbx-FEa4hf553fTTDz4_Z6IND2WhkmoSrFfnmjRkVlWhiEZIr9ZgjhEusvg6chTqZeOmhlQQzDgP4MiB2fh329fbSoN4TuuYI17MMqDMQrnkkhAOyxiRuMjWaCiPX7pyJFu8mvInHV8W2NUmC1zztM_ZzisQagn4MToBhmj2nRGFKO8PtP-F8itfpWrM1cjiyTo-GnFrogX9U7N75GItXy_jkdvuokP2pXEPsHimShwPQR4SoeUoNZ9_hcC5lvISaiJUgl8dydY57x65CUH0RPoXZYqrfVgBlZ_AK_LY7kFV2UdawhfAhuUtVjt9W6874nE2HxOiBnWZszV4V6Mm=s637-no

6141502c5082eea07a8edce318e2df71.jpg

"
Try right clicking on the image itself, and select Copy Image Address (Chrome or Safari). Now go to the post you are writing, and at the top of the Edit Post panel, click the Image icon, then paste that link into the dialog dialog that pops up. The published post should show the image, and you can use the preview mode in the top right of the Edit Post panel to check it out before you publish it.

Imma gonna try it with your profile pic. Let's see.... abracadabra:
480840.jpg

Thank you so much, ControlDaddy!

"
If anyone is curious, the pic is what I used for the last contest/promotion on my website. The first 3 people to correctly identify all 36 witchy symbols received a free gift. I drew all of that on my 48"x 48" chalkboard. :) Yes. I have a giant chalkboard. Jealous?

Last edited:
Lol but seriously Welcome to BlueWorld and it already looks like you enjoying it

Regards
CoffeeShroom

@The Wizard of the Creek Player# 3 has entered the game

welcome to BL OP!!!

Triwizard tournament starts tomorrow at noon

and FYI witches are allowed in my kingdom beyond the forest, but not into my cave, I have spoken.