• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

aka The Queen of Swords

If anyone else is curious about the photo, details about the promo/contest that I ran and the answers to what all the symbols represent are all on the BLOG page of my website:
www.jadiswinters.com
Go ahead and check it out. Bring me any other questions you might have :D

I went out last night and FINALLY reconnected with a dear friend I've known for, going on, 23 years. We made a pact to never drift apart again and it was one of the best nights I've had in a very, very long time.
2fe464d77335af7d875f93297009e40e.jpg

AM-JKLXqJzWiVNrC_oyPsq904H1kktfgO915uVlzBQ2CiKbpUGlIV2fWMx9lIwCzyavJnpOFXQsWInrEfFI06rB67SF01fPWROtqDJqKYqMLpf1Ym22iCutHtUtdM6_xCgfaRzOLG8ZAYAVPaGB2L4J2mPNc=w479-h637-no

Last edited:
xMKuw_SrdygGkN4s6MNtowjm1FqILfc2MVGrqNvbmAhk0W48lNw_WnDVQ1HFcYKvT1P_wu6sBrPeU3f4sk-T9sMnIFyUGHXJRn1zuJVhHZBCPUJXB7kXuZefgxo7lqhL8IRjbzwA50aaZsrpMAk8wPsBVfpkV_NA9xgB2QsqxTG7Qytz1rfJSVOyrohQhawLTuZ898fl10CG6FbYdFuLc4nyW5loErvOKMy1Sz3mfgWj2OxaBL44bCfLRdsVFivhRjCjjHgWCvlhDWy9CrD_SrEAQ5J6fMU-lHZwLi1tMgFCvjAMm9t2-ct1fPpNbo7Kbvzk4MOhfnC8zRolGCb5EgQO8JI46OP2wBR-3gDNV4goujAbwFJ4MCe6N3Fk5ZEn8sP6L2J-UkjiOwE9TeXMoE67QkNVYGzxz2WGAMttPVQuICiCpBrEwJ2k_-GqeXHwDv2XjM-TW8k3I6Cmd0xxycgsa5_vGQDxS-JPSYNh7DauB_2VLGoL6vndZh1SO0wvP0IZ_97vWtBhp4AC4kJvIIrit01ofCT5YeLRKNuUmAOXIDSjWCuT11NwACDL2Gc7tDZigGsGZUHu3fc38ttgkQql2Ifk6NiKj-x5un9rtesKXupzK0tCXVIVHapls7c-pmZTt-0DfVDJwdnyl23pKzx77dD4FdL-lZtiovQswZOlQld0e2YYNWOvYL1LKqoVPDenDfWGHvjBEgAuIPKKfHCi=w1281-h637-no

96cedd64c07246a32e3e791eb687033f.jpg

12"x 24" canvas, multi-media, tarot themed art from The Divination Collection

I've been working on tarot themed canvases for some time now. What do you all think of this one?

Jadis, QoS

Last edited:
Ok. WTF...
The last couple of times I was here, on BL, I posted pics on different threads and the last time I was here I saw that the pics I posted on my previous visit were X-ed out from my pov and now, tonight, I come here again only to find that the pic of my canvas that I posted above is no longer visible to me and is X-ed out and so are the 3 pics I posted to the random pics megathread on my last visit. Are they only gone and X-ed out from my view or what? Can anyone else still see them? Someone please let me know what's going on....

Jadis, QoS

I’ve wondered that too? It’s not bluelight that is x-ing them out, because we don’t host images on here. I gather that it has to do with whoever hosts the images you posted here, and if they took them down from the internet for whatever reason? Some images are copyrighted and will show up as x-ed out when I post them here. I dunno honestly, that’s just my theory. I’ll tag @TheLoveBandit and see if he has any thoughts about the x-ed out images that litter this site. In the future @LadyWitch, the Site Technical Help is the place to ask site use concerns like this one. You’ll get much better feedback posting these types of questions over in that sub forum.

🧙‍♂️
Thank you for responding. The thing is that all of the pics I've posted were taken by me so no copyright issues. Any idea if it's a Google thing? And I will take your advice and inquire with Site Tech Help. Thanks again!

Jadis, QoS

Any idea if it's a Google thing?

Yes, it is a google thing. The url for the image begins with "https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/" so I assume it is hosted within your google account (googledrive perhaps?) and permissions are not set within your google account to allow us to view it.

Not a BL issue, for a change.

Last edited:
Yes, it is a google thing. The url for the image begins with "https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/" so I assume it is hosted within your google account (googledrive perhaps?) and permissions are not set within your google account to allow us to view it.

Not a BL issue, for a change.
@TheLoveBandit, thank you so much for your response. That makes sense. I will poke around and see if there is way for me to change my settings or perhaps, when I want to post a pic here, first add it to a folder made specifically for pics allowed to be shared. Maybe that will work. I appreciate all the help!
Thank you again @The Wizard of the Creek and @TheLoveBandit, you've both been great! :D

~ Jadis, QoS

Fifty. 50 hours ago I sniffed my first line with powdered cocaine and heroin blended together. I've continued to do such lines, without sleep and little food pretty regularly during the entirety of the time that has passed since.... I'm kinda nervous about the hallucinations as they become more intense... I really just want to talk to someone, I think, a potential friend maybe?

Jadis.......

Evening all,

I'm Jadis, who some know as the Queen of Swords
My favorite drugs are considered "hard" and are sniffable, smokable and/or shootable
I, however, like very much to mix them together, cut them into lines and sniff them
I live in southern new england

Blessed Be New Friends!

Jadis, QoS
blessed be sister, be welcomed back to BL, im new, posting for a week, lots to learn ,lots of laughs/tears shared , i love tarot, hope to ~see~ you around, merry part

Fifty. 50 hours ago I sniffed my first line with powdered cocaine and heroin blended together. I've continued to do such lines, without sleep and little food pretty regularly during the entirety of the time that has passed since.... I'm kinda nervous about the hallucinations as they become more intense... I really just want to talk to someone, I think, a potential friend maybe?

Jadis.......
Howdy,
well, you made it a hell of a lot longer then I did. I think I hadn't even turned 16 when I sniffed my first line of Blow. That quickly didn't last long before I was doing other shit, with heroin being one of them.
What you are experiencing is the good ole paranoia. Have you ever heard of 'window peepers'? The people that smoke crack or use coke, and they keep looking out of the blinds thinking someone is there. Which who knows? most of the time it is the drug, because I highly doubt it anyone/thing of significant importance isn't going to come bother a chick that sniffed some lines of blow and Heroin. They are normal and only last for a few hours, sometimes longer/shorter. Main thing is after the high wears off, shower, wash face, eat something light if u can and pass tf out. Meds are good, like Seroquel is good, couldn't tell you how many times I've taken that to come down a couple of times.
I'm always down with making friends. Will shoot you a PM later. :)

Evening all,

I'm Jadis, who some know as the Queen of Swords
My favorite drugs are considered "hard" and are sniffable, smokable and/or shootable
I, however, like very much to mix them together, cut them into lines and sniff them
I live in southern new england

Blessed Be New Friends!

Jadis, QoS
Welcome Jadis! You into tarot? Gathered that from the name.

blessed be sister, be welcomed back to BL, im new, posting for a week, lots to learn ,lots of laughs/tears shared , i love tarot, hope to ~see~ you around, merry part
Didn’t know there were so many others on here who practice paganism/Wicca ☺️

Hi Robi
Apologies for the late response. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note for me. :)
Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again

Blessed Be
Jadis, QoS