Cycle Advice Adding low dose Tren Ace at the end of cycle?

Chris42393

Bluelighter
Would adding low dose Tren Ace towards the end of the cycle give me that little "boost" of gains? Maybe like 100-200 a week? Or would it just be better at the beginning?

Ive always just ran Sust 250.

I have had a few cycle in the past ended with tren/dht and clen. This always helps to solidify gains and give you a more ripped looked at the end by getting rid of excess fat and water weight.

How many weeks we talking? Anything ran short term won't do shit for you other than a cosmetic change

I have had a few cycle in the past ended with tren/dht and clen. This always helps to solidify gains and give you a more ripped looked at the end by getting rid of excess fat and water weight.
Awesome, sounds good! Thanks for the reply!

Depending on the cycle length but I have good results with 4 to 6 weeks cycle, just depending on your dosages.

Plus also taking diet and training in consideration

Im definitely trying to bulk. Ill be eating pretty much all day, every day lol Lots of Rice, pasta, chicken, eggs, etc. haha

More drugs usually result in more LBM but obviously there are trade-off’s.

In terms of bang-for-your-buck and health consequences, I’d just increase test dose or add another (mild) compound like EQ/primo for the duration of the run. If you don’t need to look a certain way then lots of things will offer additional benefit with less impact on health.

That said, not really any replacement for the effects of tren lol.

More drugs usually result in more LBM but obviously there are trade-off’s.

In terms of bang-for-your-buck and health consequences, I’d just increase test dose or add another (mild) compound like EQ/primo for the duration of the run. If you don’t need to look a certain way then lots of things will offer additional benefit with less impact on health.

That said, not really any replacement for the effects of tren lol.

Im sorry, im not familiar with "LBM". What does that stand for?

Thanks for the reply btw! Ill defnitely think about that, got at least 8 weeks till im there! haha

Im sorry, im not familiar with "LBM". What does that stand for?

Thanks for the reply btw! Ill defnitely think about that, got at least 8 weeks till im there! haha
Lean Body Mass aka muscle/glycogen. 4 weeks won't really do much for you if you're not a newbie honestly. Even if you shovel down the food and dial everything in right, you won't really notice anything in 4 weeks that's "real"

Depending on the cycle length but I have good results with 4 to 6 weeks cycle, just depending on your dosages. But this is from personal experience for eg
Cup 250mg week 1-16 weeks
Eq 700 mg a week1-14 weeks
Tren ace 50 ed last six weeks
Dht compound last 6 to 8 weeks
This will be a very dry lean gain cycle, nothing extravagant but nice lean gains with minimum b!oat and fat gain

Plus all your AI and serms and dostinex as needed

Lean Body Mass aka muscle/glycogen. 4 weeks won't really do much for you if you're not a newbie honestly. Even if you shovel down the food and dial everything in right, you won't really notice anything in 4 weeks that's "real"
Ahh I gotcha, thanks!

I'm not a "newbie" per se lol. It's just been a while since ive been in the gym since I fucked up my back (about 2 years). Ive been working out my whole life. I'm guessing my muscle's "reset" (not sure of the correct word), so ill definitely have no problem gaining muscle since I haven't reached my "plateau" yet.

Depending on the cycle length but I have good results with 4 to 6 weeks cycle, just depending on your dosages. But this is from personal experience for eg
Cup 250mg week 1-16 weeks
Eq 700 mg a week1-14 weeks
Tren ace 50 ed last six weeks
Dht compound last 6 to 8 weeks
This will be a very dry lean gain cycle, nothing extravagant but nice lean gains with minimum b!oat and fat gain

Plus all your AI and serms and dostinex as needed
Thanks for the reply brotha, what do you use for a DHT compound?

Well it depends on your budget, if money is not an option I wouikd go for the following last 6-8 weeks
Tren ace 50mg ed
Var at 60-80mg ed or even Winny at 40-60mg ed but then some serious liver protection is needed
Proviron 50mg ed
And maybe a low dose of t3 like 50mcg.
And if really keen for abit more of a shreddednes look then clen could also bean added
Plus then there are some sarms to add to the cycle too but my knowledge on sarms aren't that good

All that would help get rid off most fat and water gain.

Giving you a nice full bulk ripped looked. Diet and training taken into account

Last edited:
But also a good lean bulking cycle I would go for
Tbol 1-6 weeks @ 60mg
Test p 1-7 week @ 100mg EOD
Tren ace week 1-7 100mg EOD
Proviron week 6-8 100mg ed

And then pct if not on trt

If you on trt I would go with the following
Sust 1/2ml EOD for
Tren hex 100mg EOD
All for 12weeks
Kick start with 50mg anapolan for 4 weeks
Then do a bridge of test prop and anavar and switch back to a low dose of test like cyp or enanthate for the remainder.
Plus also add some proviron if budget allows at the end of the cycle. That will gross over to your trt dose

Then what you can do is keep your maintannce calorie dose at what ever it is and just recomp till you get the body you want.

Hope this helps

But also a good lean bulking cycle I would go for
Tbol 1-6 weeks @ 60mg
Test p 1-7 week @ 100mg EOD
Tren ace week 1-7 100mg EOD
Proviron week 6-8 100mg ed

And then pct if not on trt

If you on trt I would go with the following
Sust 1/2ml EOD for
Tren hex 100mg EOD
All for 12weeks
Kick start with 50mg anapolan for 4 weeks
Then do a bridge of test prop and anavar and switch back to a low dose of test like cyp or enanthate for the remainder.
Plus also add some proviron if budget allows at the end of the cycle. That will gross over to your trt dose

Then what you can do is keep your maintannce calorie dose at what ever it is and just recomp till you get the body you want.

Hope this helps
Thanks for the help brotha, it definitely did!

Back in the the day I use too do a long bulker And then turn it in to a cutter.
Most leaving bulking cals at where they were and then only added more cardio and cutting drugs at the end that help with muscle preservation, I have even used M1t at the end of a cut with great results. Even had a friend using anapolan just before comps with the right ancilliers and got rock hard and full muscle precomp

Do what you do man. Just don't set your expectations too high. As for coffeeshroom throwing the kitchen sink in a non contest setting, I can't recommend that. Honestly don't need 3/4 of that to get where you wanna be.

Do what you do man. Just don't set your expectations too high. As for coffeeshroom throwing the kitchen sink in a non contest setting, I can't recommend that. Honestly don't need 3/4 of that to get where you wanna be.
My bad, maybe I did go overboard. Will admit my wrong

Im shooting for 100 pounds this cycle. Think thats possible? ;) hahahaha