Cycle Advice Adding low dose Tren Ace at the end of cycle?

Im shooting for 100 pounds this cycle. Think thats possible? ;) hahahaha
I just want people to be realistic. People who say they gained like 30 lbs on 12-16 week cycles probably ate like shit and are holding like 20lbs of water. The human body can only build muscle so fast regardless of how much shit you take, so there's no point in going overboard as it'll just be a waste and cause possible additional side effects. If you have a wall that you can paint with 2 gallons of paint, use 2 gallons of paint. Don't use 5 gallons as sure it'll cover the wall but you're gonna end up wasting a bunch and splashing a bunch all over the place causing issues to clean up. I feel that's an adequate analogy.

I just want people to be realistic. People who say they gained like 30 lbs on 12-16 week cycles probably ate like shit and are holding like 20lbs of water. The human body can only build muscle so fast regardless of how much shit you take, so there's no point in going overboard as it'll just be a waste and cause possible additional side effects. If you have a wall that you can paint with 2 gallons of paint, use 2 gallons of paint. Don't use 5 gallons as sure it'll cover the wall but you're gonna end up wasting a bunch and splashing a bunch all over the place causing issues to clean up. I feel that's an adequate analogy.
Absolutely brotha. I'm not expecting anything crazy. Id like to gain 30-35 pounds (which I don't think is too unrealistic, since I haven't worked out in 2 years and it will be easier to gain muscle... I could be wrong), but my diet will be on point. I have scheduled meal times and already have my meals in order, of what I'm going to eat. But that was a perfect analogy! I think im just going to stick with the Sustanon this cycle, instead of going overboard. This is my first cycle in like 7 years.

Im only worried about not being able to work out like 5 days a week. I work 24-hour shifts and get 48 hours off (sometimes working 48 hours and then only getting 24 off) and I might not be able to work out on my work days... (Work for Fire/Rescue and im at the damn busiest station in the county...)

So im paranoid that ill be "wasting" my gear...

Definitely, appreciate all your input btw. You've been a big help (y)

Of course man. I got a good friend who's an emt who works those kinds of shifts and it's hard for her and I to just make plans to have lunch or something as her time off she wants to spend time with the kids. Is there a place in the station you can lift? Whether that's with inhouse equipment or you can bring some free weights with ya that you can use? Can get a lot done with just dumbbells really if you get creative. Another guy I know was fortune to have a gym on the same block as his station so he could basically sneak off for 45 minutes to train on occasion lol.

Absolutely brotha. I'm not expecting anything crazy. Id like to gain 30-35 pounds (which I don't think is too unrealistic, since I haven't worked out in 2 years and it will be easier to gain muscle... I could be wrong), but my diet will be on point. I have scheduled meal times and already have my meals in order, of what I'm going to eat. But that was a perfect analogy! I think im just going to stick with the Sustanon this cycle, instead of going overboard. This is my first cycle in like 7 years.

Im only worried about not being able to work out like 5 days a week. I work 24-hour shifts and get 48 hours off (sometimes working 48 hours and then only getting 24 off) and I might not be able to work out on my work days... (Work for Fire/Rescue and im at the damn busiest station in the county...)

So im paranoid that ill be "wasting" my gear...

Definitely, appreciate all your input btw. You've been a big help (y)

Never a waste my friend. I can’t relate to working a day straight but I do a lot of 12 hour days and it’s hard to find the energy after a day doing carpentry or paving in the summer sun all day. I think even worst case at least my energy levels are up and I can use my extra test for working hard vs working out. Still has its benefits ??

Of course man. I got a good friend who's an emt who works those kinds of shifts and it's hard for her and I to just make plans to have lunch or something as her time off she wants to spend time with the kids. Is there a place in the station you can lift? Whether that's with inhouse equipment or you can bring some free weights with ya that you can use? Can get a lot done with just dumbbells really if you get creative. Another guy I know was fortune to have a gym on the same block as his station so he could basically sneak off for 45 minutes to train on occasion lol.
Unfortunately, we are getting a brand new fire station and we have been moving everything over there (we have pretty much just with the basics at my station now) and we dont really have anything to lift with (they won't let us in the new station yet, just when we're moving stuff over). The only dumbells I have are 10-15 pounds from when I was a kid LOL. Im going to ask my Chief if I can go to the gym while on duty. I don't think that would be a big deal, you're either at the station just hanging out (which is rare lol) or could be working out in the gym pretty much across the street lol Hopefully he'll say yes!

Never a waste my friend. I can’t relate to working a day straight but I do a lot of 12 hour days and it’s hard to find the energy after a day doing carpentry or paving in the summer sun all day. I think even worst case at least my energy levels are up and I can use my extra test for working hard vs working out. Still has its benefits ??
Well thats good to hear! That sun can beat you down for sure... Its not fun lol Im in Florida and it gets BRUTAL out, esp with the humidity. It drains you for sure.

Thanks for the reply brotha.

But getting back to the original subject and without throwing the kitchen sink into the cycle, finishing off any cycle with tren ace and Winny at a low dose can cause miracles if diet and training is on point

It really depends on how necessary it is to really add tren in at this point. I believe if you're trying to run a post Cycle Therapy and recover quickly, adding Tren ace at the end of the cycle is just going to cause deeper suppression and in turn cause the likelihood of a tougher recovery during PCT. If it's just a matter of wanting to see what it will do too your physique because you've never ran it I'd save it for your next cycle. Trenbolone is the most suppressive anabolic steroid there is, and not the best thing to be throwing in at the end of a cycle recovery is your goal.

I
It really depends on how necessary it is to really add tren in at this point. I believe if you're trying to run a post Cycle Therapy and recover quickly, adding Tren ace at the end of the cycle is just going to cause deeper suppression and in turn cause the likelihood of a tougher recovery during PCT. If it's just a matter of wanting to see what it will do too your physique because you've never ran it I'd save it for your next cycle. Trenbolone is the most suppressive anabolic steroid there is, and not the best thing to be throwing in at the end of a cycle recovery is your goal.
I agree fully with, tren is no joking around steroid even tho pros are so good, the cons are just up there.. if you on trt then pct won't be much of an issue but if pct is then yes I won't recommended either or of you not really using it to compete

Last edited:
I
I agree fully with, tren is no joking around steroid even tho pros are so good, the cons are just up there.. if you on trt then pct won't be much of an issue but if pct is then yes I won't recommended either or of you not really using it to compete
Exactly ... Not worth it, if you just looking to polish up at the end of your cycle throw in something that's not so suppressive like anavar.

^^^ THIS ^^^... Can't really add further to the above.. apart from previously stated in another thread regards not bothering with PCT..

Thanks for the replies gentlemen, think ill just stay with the Sust then :) Appreciate all the input.
Very good advice! Thank you!