• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Addicted to Rikodeine, how to stop?

DHC (DF118s) work on me but codeine phosphate doesn't even in doses of 18 x 30mg but 4 x 30mg DHC gives me a chilled high but BAD CONSTIPATION so I can't take it

Its nothing like it, it's different I don't know how, I can take 10 times as much codeine as Dihydrocodeine and still not feel anything from codeine other than ITCHING SO BAD that I scratch my skin off, scratch it raw!
It makes sense that U get a feeling from DHC and U don't from codeine, DHC passes the blood brain barrier much more effectively that codeine so U should get more effect from DHC than codeine.. Also when U say DHC causes U to be constipated do U mean taking DHC in Rikodeine?? Rikodeine also contains sorbitol which is a laxative

If you are a poor metabolizer of codeine then DHC fucks you up

a 200ml bottle is = to around 50mg oxy for a normal person but if you are a poor metabolizer it fucks you up way harder.

the shits stop, your gut gets a tolerance to sorbitol and the most you will get is a fart or three

"twice as strong as codeine and almost as good as heroin" William S. Burroughs

also has no ceiling dose like codeine, instead of 400mg max you can take as much as you want

Also when U say DHC causes U to be constipated do U mean taking DHC in Rikodeine??

Hello its Flower Fairy, no just DHC tablets, and yeah sorbitol it's definitely a laxative it's why I won't try to robotrip again as everytime I have I've had water coming out of my ass, I don't know how people can drink bottles of stuff with sorbitol in it lol that stuff is insane

OP, I have been an opiate addict for the best part of 15yrs.

Codeine was a gateway drug for me also. I never found any addictive qualities as the good effects stopped so quickly i moved onto bigger and better things quite quickly.

You are in the early stage of opioid addiction. You can still cold turkey, It will be painful but you will only cop it for a week or 2 at worst. Once the pain and horrible feelings subside you will feel totally high on life. Use that to your advantage and never go down the route of recreational drug use again. You clearly have a predisposition to dependence thus I would highly advise against taking such substances outside of medical settings.

It's strange that a fairly weak opiate used for 2 months can produce such negative effects, but I know people who've been on hard opiates for as long as i've been an addict - for medical reasons - and they never report any kind of withdrawal symptom.

Hello its Flower Fairy, no just DHC tablets, and yeah sorbitol it's definitely a laxative it's why I won't try to robotrip again as everytime I have I've had water coming out of my ass, I don't know how people can drink bottles of stuff with sorbitol in it lol that stuff is insane
You have ascended, you are no longer just a flower fairy, you have become the fairy of all flowers!

Sorry a slight thead high jack but is there a difference between Dihydrocodeine Tartrate and Dihydrocodeine bitartrate?

Sorry a slight thead high jack but is there a difference between Dihydrocodeine Tartrate and Dihydrocodeine bitartrate?
Anyone? As i just had a look and all that's available im S.A. is dihydrocodeine bitartrate @ 12.5mg/5ml. worth it?