• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Addicted to Cannabis or Nicotine?

So many weed smokers say herbs not addictive.. but smoke everyday. Sure its not heroin but I can say i feel addicted.. and its not the spin in my mix.. i smoke ciggies..i get nicotine anyway.

To those who think herb does not cause cancer..any vegetable matter ignited created benzopyrenes... this shit is known to cause cancer. You dont have to be a rocket scientist to see smoking anything is bad for you.. but you have to be a fool to think its not. If what your smoking is commercial hydro then as in said before welcome to the world of flea bombs.. even if the ganja is safe (which i doubt) the flea bomb residue on the buds is not - its very very bad shit and it is very very commonly used. Spider mites are bitches to get rid of, and say your a <insert Bike Gang> member with a room infested with mites .. do you let the crop and the dollars from it be sacrificed or do you use hardcore pesticides? Hello flea bombs. Most of the hydro on the market is not lovingly grown by dope loving hippies ...its commercial enterprise. So next time your sucking down some hydro... taste the mortein!

I gave up smoking weed about 3 months ago and I found it was very hard to completely stop. Everynight I would hang for a cone. I found that watching tv was weird because normally I was always stoned and the tv shows lost alot of appeal to me. But I find that once I have gone without weed for a few months that feeling of dependence has almost completely gone. I just hang for cones everytime I get pissed now.

[begin 2mg nicotine gum (+ vaporiser) experiment]

it was probably best, Mr B, you didn't warn me that these things taste like a cross between toothpaste and an extract of used cigarette butts. Funny, I was expecting Extra... :(

I quite like the taste of nicotine gum... though I have to admit there are quite a few who disagree with me. ;)

I gave up smoking weed about 3 months ago and I found it was very hard to completely stop. Everynight I would hang for a cone. I found that watching tv was weird because normally I was always stoned and the tv shows lost alot of appeal to me. But I find that once I have gone without weed for a few months that feeling of dependence has almost completely gone. I just hang for cones everytime I get pissed now.

TV is made just for stoners and old people, I swear.