• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall with alcohol or adderall with xanax?

SWIM is prescribed adderall and vyvanse but have alot of issues sleeping so they tried 1 mg xanax, which seemed to totally do the trick but took alot longer to kick in than they've heard from other people (about an hour-hour and a half). SWIM has access to xanax and klonopin, and has taken 1-2mg xanax a couple times throughout the past through weeks in order to fall asleep and before falling asleep SWIM feels very relaxed but also alert. The best part for SWIM is that it reduces the anxiety/other negative side affects of adderall for about an hour then allows you to sleep whenever you want to lay down and close your eyes. Tonight SWIM took klonopin for the first time about an hour ago and isn't feeling anything yet expect maybe a little relaxation (dosage today: 60 mg vyvanse at 10am, 10 mg IR adderall booster at 3pm, 10 mg IR adderall booster at about 6:30). Note: this isn't SWIM's normal dosage (doctor mandated dosage that is), usually it's 60 mg vyvanse at around 9:30 and 20 mg adderall booster at around 3pm or whenever needed during the afternoon but SWIM needed to study until late tonight so changed the dosage around a bit. SWIM is still not feeling anything from the Klonopin, but is hoping it will help with the amphetamine induced anxiety and hopefully the insomnia. As for drinking with adderall, SWIM has had terrible experiences with getting way too drunk very quickly (SWIM's experience has been taking a few shots then feeling nothing, so sometimes SWIM will have another drink or 2 then it all hits suddenly and usually results in a blackout and a TERRIBLE hangover). It's very strange how one can drink what is a normal amount for you and feel nothing while on adderall, then have it all hit you like a brick wall one or two drinks later. All in all, I would recommend xanax + adderall over alcohol + adderall any day.

I get 60x10MG dextroamphetamine IR on the first of every month and I always combine with a benzodiazepine. However it is a recipe for disaster since you can take heroic doses of each - for example the past week I went through 600mg of d-amp in less than a week while consuming benzos. I did get a LOT of shit accomplished. Basically the benzos prevent the d-amp side effects & comedown and the d-amp allows you to stay awake when you are technically in a blackout. This leads to absolute bizarre behavior where you will do some cringe-worthy stuff & anyone who knows you will immediately be able to tell you are on something.

Taking Xanax while taking the Adderall will take away the 'speed' effects of your upper, but it still feels good, ive tried the combo before. But, I don't drink, since you do, go with Adderall and drinking, and take the Xanax for the comedown, that's the best way IMO.

Don't drink unless u have no benzos... You're going to feel like total utter shit the next day if u do

Hi. I know someone who has taken way to much medication. He has a high tolerance but holy bees. :0. In a 3 day span (today being day three) he took the following : first 48 hours he took 18 70mg time realsed capsules. Then today took 1 more 70mg. He's now experiencing light headed, dizziness, random aggravation and sadness, cold all over, but it's in spells. He's not had much water, lots of red bulls. He will seem completely fine and then suddenly out of breath. He has high blood pressure even with the meds :(((! He doesn't want to go to a hospital but I fear I may have to force him. Advice please if you have any experience or knowledge of this substance. Thanks

Alcohol + Adderall is more pleasurable (Assuming you don't have a weak stomach and are well hydrated)

Adderall + Xanax is less harsh on your system... (Better to save the xannies for when you gotta sleep.)

Last edited: