• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

acid fuck with my head?

JBona

Bluelighter
420yet:
when people say that acid will 'fuck with ur head' what do they mean? its kind of a general question bu i am confused and want to be safe w. acid, tell me what u think.
thanks
-uncle dave

Expect a lot of confusion your first time tripping. Its like your head is filled with a thousand thoughts all at the same time. To some this is very scary, but to others its mind expanding.
------------------
"Everything is nothing, and emptiness is in everything"

Acid will change the way u think about almost everything, it did for me atleast. It changes ur prospective on everything.

well, not to scare you, but it is possible to lose sanity for a little while... it will fuck with your head in every way possible... it might make you see things you might not want to see and think things you wish you never had... but THAT is the joy of acid... the real question though... is what is it trying to teach/tell you?
Mellabopper
------------------
animals are for petting!
"does anyone know where we are? because i think i dont have a clue"
"damn the man, save the empire!" - empire records
Corruption is key.
"once you know, you can never go back" - red hot chili peppers

(i made this post under jbona )
i have used acid n stuff, and i know what u guys r talking about, i was just wondering if it will get worse if i do it more and what to expect etcetc.
-dave

Just don't do that much the first time. You'll get the idea, and it's not so uncontrollable at low doses. Don't think too much about the "mind-fuck" -- it's not something to worry about.
Acid is like seeing the world in color for the first time, after it was all black and white.

i find that, for me, acid allows you to view everything as if you were a child again, with all your current wisdom and insight. my mind runs wild and incredibly fast. what a great substance =)

"well, not to scare you, but it is possible to lose sanity for a little while..."
Shit man, isn't that what it is suppost to do?
------------------
MY HOME
"I'm Bigger
And Bolder
And Rougher
And Tougher
In Other Words Sucker There is no other
I'm The One and Only DOMINATOR
I'm The One and Only
DOMINATOR!"

after your first trip you have alot to think aboute.....your brain will work in a exelente speed....i think its nice...hehe
------------------
*...i think i can fly, like an angel??...*

word to pat...
acid is supposed to fuck with you. the trauma is the cool part, kinda like bungee jumping or something.
i find now that ive been scared as shitless as i have been, tripping and not totally fryin to where i have to fight against wiggin is just no good.
if acid doesnt fuck with your head, maybe theres nothing inside
wink.gif

Acid doesn't fuck with your head as such. Rather it allows your head to experience a fuckfest for itself. It is very possible to enjoy, accept and learn from these experiences. All of us accept our dreams every night and they are definitively surreal. As long as you remember that the trip isn't "real" you will be fine. Also, start with a low dose to get used to it. Finally, relax and remember that the trip is temporary.
You also need to take time to assimilate the experience afterwards. If you experience anything nasty don't read into it too much too quickly.

hey all,
yeah tripping is fun but just make sure you have a small dose at first....
I haven't Tripped since about '94 or '95 when i was in about 9th or 10th grade. My problem is that the first trip i had was a damn Microdot
frown.gif

Anyone tried one? It just looked like a poppy seed same size/shape and colour as a poppy seed (pitch black). Apparently they have a small cystal or lsd inside or semething.
Anyway i was all fucked up, was fun but i was just completely out of it, i remember seeing millions of little scetches/drawings in lead pencil all the same all linked together. I saw it only when i closed my eyes at first. All i could see when i closed my eyes were there pictures and they all constantly chanced into another image all at the same time....
I can remember like an apple would appear for a split second and then morph into a fish which would flow along then eat something and morph into something else....and each and every (1x1 inch size) picture was doing the same flowing changing thing constantly for the whole night! I would think...wow how the fuck can my mind constantly be thinking of this shite! I remember i didn't see the same picture twice and the image would melt/flow into another drawing just as soon as i could see it.
At first it was when i closed my eyes , but then after a while i realised all the images were dimly superimposed over all my vision even with my eyes open, thousands of the same image morphing over and over!
For anyone else i bet you would be thinking it was fun but it started to really freak me out. I guess i just didn't expect it or something.
Anyway, yeah definately don't use a microdot trip way too strong...i heard they are like 65 rating of lsd and blotters are about 15 or something like that?
E is definately more fun, i wouldn't mind trying shrooms, apparently they are much more euphoric...shrooms and ecstacy would be awesome!
RobE.

hey all,
yeah tripping is fun but just make sure you have a small dose at first....
I haven't Tripped since about '94 or '95 when i was in about 9th or 10th grade. My problem is that the first trip i had was a damn Microdot
frown.gif

Anyone tried one? It just looked like a poppy seed same size/shape and colour as a poppy seed (pitch black). Apparently they have a small cystal or lsd inside or semething.
Anyway i was all fucked up, was fun but i was just completely out of it, i remember seeing millions of little scetches/drawings in lead pencil all the same all linked together. I saw it only when i closed my eyes at first. All i could see when i closed my eyes were there pictures and they all constantly chanced into another image all at the same time....
I can remember like an apple would appear for a split second and then morph into a fish which would flow along then eat something and morph into something else....and each and every (1x1 inch size) picture was doing the same flowing changing thing constantly for the whole night! I would think...wow how the fuck can my mind constantly be thinking of this shite! I remember i didn't see the same picture twice and the image would melt/flow into another drawing just as soon as i could see it.
At first it was when i closed my eyes , but then after a while i realised all the images were dimly superimposed over all my vision even with my eyes open, thousands of the same image morphing over and over!
For anyone else i bet you would be thinking it was fun but it started to really freak me out. I guess i just didn't expect it or something.
Anyway, yeah definately don't use a microdot trip way too strong...i heard they are like 65 rating of lsd and blotters are about 15 or something like that?
E is definately more fun, i wouldn't mind trying shrooms, apparently they are much more euphoric...shrooms and ecstacy would be awesome!
RobE.

yeah i think a microdot is not good for a first time , too much at once to grasp for a first experience.
------------------
Hell I like you , you can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

here's an example of something u would think of while yer fried:
acid doesn't fuck with my head it just makes it easier for me to fuck with my own head i think that guy's lookin at me oh shit he has a cell phone he must know im fried should of never came to the mall he's calling the police cuz im fried he's an undercover cop he's calling for back up keep walking he can't catch you if you keep walking maybe if i can fuck with my head i can fuck with his head and he won't fuck with my head anymore like the acid does....
u know...stuff like that...acid makes you think forwards, backwards, sideways, diagonally, upside down, inside out, and every other direction a wonka vator goes...

I gotta say, fellas, I had my first trip just the other day at Smile. I was candy flippin', off a double-stacked Red Star and a sugar cube dropped with some damned good acid. It was both kick ass and scary, alternating at different points. About 15 minutes after I dropped it, I started to feel a little freaky, and after that, all hell broke loose inside my head. That venue was perfect for a trip, too.. outside, the weather was only slightly cool, and the walls were covered in tons of graffiti. Everything looked two-dimensional. But when I went inside to the trance room.. good lord. I have never seen so many lasers in my life, and they never looked so screwed up. The music drowned out all other sound, and I seemed to breathe in time with every beat. For a good period of time, I was sitting with my back to the woofers by the stage, feeling the music more than hearing it, and I knew what it was like to be truly and clinically insane. I would have brief flashes of memory from when I was a little kid, and people and things around me faded in and out of my vision all night. I was there with my boyfriend, and I became fixated on him for long periods of time, just watching him dance. He somehow became my universe.
The most distinct part of the night, the part I remember most vividly, was standing in the center of the trance room, trying to figure out what was real, and I was looking straight into the streams of green laser beams from the stage. My boyfriend was feeling the roll more than the trip, so he couldn't help but dance. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was all I could see; everything else was completely black, shot through by laserbeams and glowstix tracers. All I could hear and feel was the beat of the music, perfectly in time, and then everything was in slow motion. I was utterly fascinated. Of course, I Was also standing blankly in the center of the room, completely motionless.. ^_^;;
I'm even now trying to regain my grip on reality. One begins to question the laws of physics and the mind's perceptions of the real world while trippin'.. and the paradoxes that your mind can come up with will keep you sitting and staring at a wall trying to figure out what's right and real for hours, if you're not careful.
wink.gif
All in all, though, it's a damn fun ride.
Peace to all,
~ Aimee
------------------
--> half of me clings to the frayed edges of my sanity -- the other half is too far gone to care.

Question, everyone says to use a small dose the first time. How much is a small dose? My friends have been telling me that one hit (drop, what ever) would not be enough and that they normally go for 2.
I have always wanted to do acid, but i also think im gonna seriously flip out my first time; thus im getting a trip sitter.
Any suggestions as to dosage/amount for a first time? Any other suggestions?

You know i did acide only 4 times,.and i can honestly say that it did fuck with my head....like a week after i tripped i started having visuals and shit...then i was real depressed and it turned me into a different person...but maybe it was just me....i dont know if it happens to alot of ppl....
smile.gif
but it is a fun drug
------------------
~*I know u think u broke my heart but i knew ur game right from the start i saw ur game and played it to stupid playa i played U!!!!~*

Acid only opens your mind. It doesn't change anything, it only makes you aware of what was already there. It doesn't give you anything that doesn't already exist inside your head. If you are already conscious of your thoughts, it will unlock your thoughts further. The scary part for most is realizing that you actually have these thoughts.
------------------
"Haoule to you too!"
Rick Kane - North Shore
AIM - twr1HB