• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A/Archie/Lexus

How do these rate compared to the white hearts that were around this time last year. I plan on taking on taking an A this weekend, and was wondering how these compare to the general overpowering 'smack' of the white hearts

No idea.....pubeman, but I noticed the hard pressed and crumby a's have very different effects. Which one you talking about?

pubeman said:
How do these rate compared to the white hearts that were around this time last year. I plan on taking on taking an A this weekend, and was wondering how these compare to the general overpowering 'smack' of the white hearts

i find these *much* stronger..

i can just remember the white hearts.. around the same time as the pink doves yeah?
As > Hearts

Love these A's

Thread must almost be dead, but judging by the amount of A's around ATM maybe not. But thought I would post a little something. I had the Lexus's supposedly from this some bunch back on new years, there were all identical, same size and very soft and crumbly. I actually lost a few as those broke up so much in pockets, but I stuff the powder into caps so that was ok, but I found the lexus's to take a while to come on and then pretty cruisy MDMA effects, I was having multiply doses but still a good quality cruisey pil. I have been having the A's for the last few weeks and they are much different! The first A's I had, I had one and half and it sat me on my ass for almost five hours, lots of visuals and just off my head real nice, definately MDA (in my opinion) but then other A's I had that night didnt really have the same effect, still off my head but I had two later in the night and wasnt half as off my head as I was off the 1 and half earlier. The A's I have been getting vary in shades and size, I would say a very inconsistent press, some very very strong, some not as strong. But all good! Hopefully they stick around for a while. An event in Sydney I was at recently, I would say a vast majority of the crowd was on these so I would say there are alot of them out there!

Nice1