• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Reverse ester cocaine

qxx

Greenlighter
Hi,
I saw DNM vendor offering "reverse ester cocaine", what does this actually mean?

thank you

Some RC vendor (from Sweden I think) tried to sell this stuff two years or so ago and it turned out that they got scammed themselves and it was just a mixture of some pharmaceutical waste.

The reverse ester of cocaine would indeed make an interesting thing, would be more or less equal to coke. But I think nobody is able to synth this in usable quantities or we'd see it all over the way.

The reverse ester of cocaine would indeed make an interesting thing, would be more or less equal to coke. But I think nobody is able to synth this in usable quantities or we'd see it all over the way.

Let us entertain what an actual reverse ester of cocaine would entail, for the continuation of this thread down a non-furtive (and potentially more fruitful) path.

I had assumed, though, that it would consist of the "S-" stereoisomers (as opposed to the four Rs) of cocaine. Which are patently non-efficacious.

i.e. those on the right side of the diagram below:

343px-Cocaine_Stereoisomers.svg.png

The carbmethoxy being on the four position of the tropane ring instead of the two.

or am I not understanding the basic premise? (which entirely could be the case, as I am a self-taught hobbyist on this subject matter) my other thought would be the benzoyloxy and carbmethoxy being switched? (And in all honesty, the direction-facing of the constituent branches beyond what they're bolded/shaded as, has always been confusing; including but not limited to chair/boat conformation etc., but in this instance is there a reason why the shaded/striped wedge bonds on the carbmethoxy of the S-/four position stereoisomers above depicted are all down away from the ring but the dark/bolded ones are up through it. Is when shaded/striped going "up-into" the tropane, for instance, possible? I always figured it a redundancy that just shows how the branch tends to move when coming out in one direction or another.)

The "reverse ester" of cocaine would be reasonably expected to be the analog of the pair (methylphenate, phacetopherane) or (pethidine, MPPP)

znF4Iwd.jpg

I would, however, expect the 2nd compound posted to be rather unstable in water due to the high acidity of the phenol making the ester group "activated"... not pictured is the "double reversed ester" with both modifications.

The compound pictured would be expected to have the same stereochemistry as "real" cocaine... meaning any synthesis must be a very expensive chiral total synthesis (due to the difficulty in deriving the revrse ester from "normal" cocaine or ecgonine etc)

This therefore means anyone selling it is probably bullshitting you because the compound would be so expensive that selling it even at inflated DNM coke prices would be selling it at a massive loss... and the lab that produced it would likely be a huge warning flare for every DEA type group on the planet as well as organized crime.

It seems most likely that it is simply a mixture of e.g. ethylphenidate and anesthetic... the normal sort of bullshit coke scam replacer.

Last night at home it just occurred to me that such a compound would be those above two (and both together not pictured as you mention) and I was about to come here to post that. Thanks sekio

I thought I should chip in here, I managed to get a small amount of a custom synth from a friend, so I know it was legit. It was after the time when the fake REC went around so they decided to make real REC just to dicksize!
Anyway the duration was around five hours long, there wasn't as much numbness when entering the nasal cavity however the activity of it was /identical/ to cocaine, the potency was roughly twice that of nigh pure cocaine and it was, to this day, the best experience I've ever had when using cocaine.
Unfortunately I only had one dose as less than a gram was able to be synthed but it was enough to see the full power and glory of REC. RTIs don't even come close; it's an absolute masterpiece.

Plus if it were anything else I'd /instantly/ notice; around that time I'd tried ~95% of the RC stims available and had at least a week on each of them.

I thought I should chip in here, I managed to get a small amount of a custom synth from a friend, so I know it was legit. It was after the time when the fake REC went around so they decided to make real REC just to dicksize!
Anyway the duration was around five hours long, there wasn't as much numbness when entering the nasal cavity however the activity of it was /identical/ to cocaine, the potency was roughly twice that of nigh pure cocaine and it was, to this day, the best experience I've ever had when using cocaine.
Unfortunately I only had one dose as less than a gram was able to be synthed but it was enough to see the full power and glory of REC. RTIs don't even come close; it's an absolute masterpiece.

Plus if it were anything else I'd /instantly/ notice; around that time I'd tried ~95% of the RC stims available and had at least a week on each of them.

Like a full 5 hours or residual effects to 5? Any other notes? Which reverse ester was it from the compounds described above?

-GC

Like a full 5 hours or residual effects to 5? Any other notes? Which reverse ester was it from the compounds described above?

-GC
A full five hours, residual effects to about eight. No idea which one it was but I'm guessing there's a large lab somewhere specifically doing small batches of novel compounds, sending them to reliable, long term customers (I was there before Frank, way before; during the Topix days even). So I know a lot of vendors and I get quite a few novel freebies like 25G, MXM, RTI-126 six months before it's public release!
Anyway yeah it was legit. However it was way too expensive for a public release. The synth was mad and cost them about 60% of the projected income so it was scrapped.
Then a load of smaller labs bought a bunch of RTIs and jumped on the bandwagon.
Proper unfortunate but they'd probably be done for going through cocaine to get to the reverse ester anyway. Either that or they'd take the /really/ long way round!

A full five hours, residual effects to about eight. No idea which one it was but I'm guessing there's a large lab somewhere specifically doing small batches of novel compounds, sending them to reliable, long term customers (I was there before Frank, way before; during the Topix days even). So I know a lot of vendors and I get quite a few novel freebies like 25G, MXM, RTI-126 six months before it's public release!
Anyway yeah it was legit. However it was way too expensive for a public release. The synth was mad and cost them about 60% of the projected income so it was scrapped.
Then a load of smaller labs bought a bunch of RTIs and jumped on the bandwagon.
Proper unfortunate but they'd probably be done for going through cocaine to get to the reverse ester anyway. Either that or they'd take the /really/ long way round!

Ya man I’ve been reading your posts for a minute now, actually pleasure to meet you lol.

Stuff sounds lovely btw, I’m a fan of pure cocaine and it’s hard to imagine something better but really the duration is the biggest complaint of true blow sp 5hrs would be reeeaal nice.

-GC

Ya man I’ve been reading your posts for a minute now, actually pleasure to meet you lol.

Stuff sounds lovely btw, I’m a fan of pure cocaine and it’s hard to imagine something better but really the duration is the biggest complaint of true blow sp 5hrs would be reeeaal nice.

-GC
Honestly mixed feelings about this tho. I like doing coke late, because a line will not fuck my sleep up so much. Lack of anesthesia implies lower sodium channel affinity, which would solve my main beef with coke (unnecessarily cardiotoxic). I mean it would be cool to have a coke like drug to take at the beginning of the night, but id love a safer coke duration coke.

Honestly mixed feelings about this tho. I like doing coke late, because a line will not fuck my sleep up so much. Lack of anesthesia implies lower sodium channel affinity, which would solve my main beef with coke (unnecessarily cardiotoxic). I mean it would be cool to have a coke like drug to take at the beginning of the night, but id love a safer coke duration coke.
There's always RTI's. They usually last about 4-8 hours (in fact one lasts about 24-30hrs!!) and while yeah there is a slight difference, to someone that doesn't usually use coke (solely because of the price :/), it seemed almost identical.
However REC /was/ identical so if another Tek is made to find an easier method to REC, then we'll be drowning in it within the year!!
It'll probably be a similar price too, maybe a tenner more but customers won't put up with "not real coke" being a lot more expensive than real coke, so it could even be cheaper!
That'd be fantastic!!
Oh yeah, I also converted some to crack too and it was the best crack I've ever had by a long, long fucking way. It lasted around 2 hours and I used less than 10mg.
Amazing compound.

-GC
Finally another purist! Good to meet you too, I've actually also been watching yours so call it quits!
I've had packs come in from Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, Argentina and actually the first time I ever had coke was in Mexico (really great blow).
However I got given some about a month ago that was pure dogshit. I felt so bad that I'd sullied my purist values with this dirt.
At least I didn't pay for it but still...it's a black mark on my record.
Thankfully though a friend's friend is coming back from Spain soon with a few keys, which are meant to be 80% plus (it was tested in Portugal). So unless they cut it down to 60 on the way, which they said they would not, I'll be getting an 8 ball of tip top blow in the near future!
/Cannot wait/.