• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos 72 hours since last dose and no WDs (Alprazolam / Clonazepam)

What did your head feel like if you don't mind me asking. Its unikely you were going to seizure. Before that happens you are very, very shaky and your vision is going out.

Feeling pulled down (feeling like gravity is 10x more) is another one I have read.

Been luckily enough never to have a seizure in alcohol / benzo withdrawal, I just know if you are starting to see things that you shouldn't be, seizure may be coming. One story I heard from a friend was he was withdrawaling from xanax (he went cold with a 5 bar a day dependency like a crazy ass) and in his right eye, half his vision went out. He said there were complete black spots that weren't going away. 2 seizures came in the next 12 hours and was rushed to the ER.

It has happened to me twice in my life and both times tramadol was involved.

I was lying down, about to fall asleep and there was something that was preventing me from sleeping, as if my breathing was slowing down and my brain was feeling tight in my head.

The first time it passed by itself (in about 15-30 min), but I had no benzo and then I couldn't sleep, some muscle stiffness. Both times it was also after watching a movie / series on the TV in my room. Perhaps I had slept little the night before.

Ah that is right, you are taking that too. I guess withdrawaling from both would be pretty shitty.

Yeah but it I wasn't WDing from tramadol. The first time I think I drank a lot and suffered from some mild serotonin syndrome maybe?
Yesterday I didn't take much, maybe 500 mg. (damn, compared to my monster doses lol)

Ya dude I've had multiple seizures from clon withdrawal. But they didn't come til like 5-7 days. I suggest keeping up with the alprazolam and cutting the clon immediately if ur trying to get off it. Then slowly taper to like .5mg to .25mg xanax over the course of 1-2 weeks. You'll be fine.
Trust me I've been where ur at, thinkin, this isn't as bad as everyone made it out to be, maybe Im just able to take it. Don't test benzos bro. It's not worth it. Take a Xanax asap.

No. It was my fist time taking benzos everyday. Before, I took it for recreational purposes with failed results. Basically I go bartard :LOL:

Maybe I forgot to mention that I take tramadol every day (400-2000mg). 😲 But I thought this madness half of the forum knew it.
I’ll lyk now. I took about 15-20 tramadol/ultram a day. THE WITHDRAWAL is not fun!!! I’m on the same page tho kinda, take 1-2mg at bed and want to stop but can’t bc I’m scared. Been thru 16 rehabs and detox’ and just give up. Not sure where I’m going.

Ya dude I've had multiple seizures from clon withdrawal. But they didn't come til like 5-7 days. I suggest keeping up with the alprazolam and cutting the clon immediately if ur trying to get off it. Then slowly taper to like .5mg to .25mg xanax over the course of 1-2 weeks. You'll be fine.
Trust me I've been where ur at, thinkin, this isn't as bad as everyone made it out to be, maybe Im just able to take it. Don't test benzos bro. It's not worth it. Take a Xanax asap.

Seriously man? I am currently taking just 0.5mg. of clonazepam daily and next week, I plan to reduce it to 0.25 mg. I think it is better not to take risks with benzos, despite not suffering from withdrawal symptoms.

Do you think I'm doing well or should I go back to alprazolam?

I’ll lyk now. I took about 15-20 tramadol/ultram a day. THE WITHDRAWAL is not fun!!! I’m on the same page tho kinda, take 1-2mg at bed and want to stop but can’t bc I’m scared. Been thru 16 rehabs and detox’ and just give up. Not sure where I’m going.

I'm so sorry to hear that @Marda :cry:

I am also addicted to tramadol, although this week I have managed to reduce my dose a bit (300-700 mg). Got damn! Before I used to take 1500-1700 mg. without any anticonvulsant or benzos. TOTAL MADNESS. :mad:

In my case, I don't like benzos very much but they are an excellent tool for insomnia or anxiety from tramadol wd and it is easier for me to make a tapper of benzos than of tramadol. And I think that if you've already quit tramadol, and several weeks have passed, you should gradually lower the dose of benzos. It is impossible for you to have a seizure from the wd of tramadol.

Hope you feel better @Marda <3

My regards.