Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Small & Handy 25CN-NBOMe Thread

psykap

Bluelighter
Link to the N-Benzyl PEA Index - For compounds including all NBOMe's

25X-NBOMe, 25X-NBOH SAFETY MESSAGE

poison.jpg

This is a newly discovered group of chemicals, with little history of human use.
It has already become clear that these substances carry substantial risks that must be highlighted.

Examples of chemicals belonging to this family include 25i-NBOMe, 25c-NBOMe, 25i-NBOH, 25c-NBOH.
Nicknames include "25i", "25c", N-bomb, N-bome etc.

Some facts you should know about The 25X - NBOMe series:

25x NBOMe chemicals have killed at "normal" recreational doses.
  • We don't know how it kills.
  • People have died from doses that are smaller than ones they've taken in the past.
  • We don't know the reasons why it is so unpredictable yet.
Doses can lead to psychotic episodes and ER visits
  • If you or people around you must take these drugs, avoid combinations and advise others to avoid it as well.
  • If someone appears to be overdosing, it is important to get medical attention quickly to minimize chance of death or injury.
These chemicals are sometimes mislabeled and sold as LSD or "acid"
  • If in doubt about your drugs, learn how to test them using testing kits/reagents. Don't have blind faith in the reputation of your source.
  • A good rule of thumb these days is "if it's bitter it's a spitter"
  • If you take blotters sold as LSD, swallowing them may render NBOMe type compounds inactive while swallowing LSD will work just as well!
25x is difficult to dose properly
  • Tolerance builds quickly, but toxicity may still occur.
  • Doses can often be unpredictable and uneven, even from the same sheet.
  • There is an unknown but narrow margin between a fun dose, and an overdose.
  • Reactions may vary wildly between individuals, but can also be inconsistent for the same person. Previous successful experiences offer no guarantees.

NBOMe substances are cheap and widely available, however they are not well understood, and have caused a number of deaths. There are safer and (arguably) better substances to begin with than these. Know your drugs, do your research, and spread the word!

And finally information for people pushing the dosage with NBOMe's:

The NBOMe series is known to be more dangerous than other psychedelic drug families. High doses can easily result in severe reactions such as seizures and HPPD. It is possible to get away with high doses because the mental component of the trip is mild so it may not feel as intense as other psychedelics even though there are powerful visuals. In order to try and overcome this some users take several doses to get a more intense/spiritual experience. While this does work for some, for others this is where the serious side-effects emerge.

As a result of this it is recommended that if you are seeking an intense experience, something more than eye candy, you select a different psychedelic with a higher natural intensity and better safety record such as 2C-E or LSD.

It is strongly advised that users do not take more than 1.5 doses of this drug, with one dose generally agreed to be x.x mg (xxxxu g).

Insufflating doses further increases the risk.

Hello, I'm willing to buy some 25CN-NBOMe, unfortunately I have no clue, what would it be like. With 25C and 25D there was some analogy to 2C-C and 2C-D, but very little is known about 2C-CN, so I'm a bit confused. So, in theory, what would be the dose? Do you think it would be active within few hundred mcg range, or much larger, like mescaline-NBOMe? Any suggestions?
molecular ion m/z 327,2. for this compound

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing it would be extremely potent, in the microgram range if it is indeed active. You should certainly assume it is in your initial trials.

I'd say you can make no assumptions in terms of potency; not only because 2C-CN is a relative unknown, but also because it seems that the apparent trends of 2C-x do not carry over to their NBOMe counterparts. An extremely conservative dosing experiment is in order if you really want to be the first to taste this one. I'd probably start with 50ug, and if you can't accurately measure that then don't touch it. After that titrate upward Shulgin style.

PLEASE report back on this rarity if you can safely sample it.

The alkylated 2c-x nBOMe's seem to be less known than their halogenated counterparts. I'd imagine you'd see some activity at the sub-mg level, but i honestly have no idea. Frankly I don't even know what the dosage for 2c-cn would be, not that that would have any bearing on 25CN-nBOMe's dosage. I certainly wouldn't take more than 50µg, might start at even less than that. Do tell if you find an active level though, very interested.

this stuff could potentially be active below 50ug. probably not, but there's a pretty solid chance still. i'd start with 1ug. this drug would be worth the time spent titrating up from there i believe.

Ok I decided , Ill buy this substance so we will see :)
I am doing as you say , Ill begin research from the lowest dose ,

Who knows?
It seems that the n-BOMe substitution completely changes up the SAR for according substituted phenethylamines.

ebola

I happen to know that the dose of this chemical is more like 1-2 mg. A more interesting fact about it is it's duration, 3 hours. That doesn't beat the 2 hours trip of the 2C-H-NBOMe weirdo, but the latter chemical feels like adrenergic poison, and for this reason I wouldn't advice anyone to buy it if someday it will make it's appearance on the rc market. Among those who had a chance to test it no one had found it to be pleasant. It is rather uneventful and boring in a weak dose and frightening in a strong one.

2C-CN-NBOMe, on the other hand, seem to be an interesting and pleasant chemical mostly devoid of physyological side-effects.

A more interesting fact about it is it's duration, 3 hours. 2C-CN-NBOMe, seems to be an interesting and pleasant chemical mostly devoid of physyological side-effects.

That is interesting, if you can, tell us more.

I happen to know that the dose of this chemical is more like 1-2 mg. A more interesting fact about it is it's duration, 3 hours. That doesn't beat the 2 hours trip of the 2C-H-NBOMe weirdo, but the latter chemical feels like adrenergic poison, and for this reason I wouldn't advice anyone to buy it if someday it will make it's appearance on the rc market. Among those who had a chance to test it no one had found it to be pleasant. It is rather uneventful and boring in a weak dose and frightening in a strong one.

2C-CN-NBOMe, on the other hand, seem to be an interesting and pleasant chemical mostly devoid of physyological side-effects.

sources?

that's really interesting. I had just been reading through the 25C & 25D nBOMe threads and was wondering if those two just happened to be of similar duration (as their parent compounds are) or if most nBOMe's were of about the same duration. Also, any info on nBOMe 2c-f?

Now I dont know what should I do , I wanna order more nbome 25E i 25G toghether with 25CN , but if is true what say Erny that not sounds engagingly, Erny maybe you know how is dosage for 25E and 25G?

^ You mean the short duration? For me, that's wildy interesting. If you can obtain these, why not just obtain them all. That way you can make your own assertions about what suits you best. At least, that's what I'd do. ;)

At least i decided to register after visiting from time to time. I wanted to describe my feelings about this substance, which two days ago i had occasion to test. When I tested first time psychedelic phenetylamines it was bromo-dragonFLY, that abomination made me very weakened for more than six hours, with cruel bodyload depending on fetching up willingness, and another, rather not nice feelings. While widen experience through next and next phenetylamines, the bodyload becomes less unfriendly than before, however rather always it was a must to tripeater to think about his condition of body… Now, being experienced and skilled to trip on phenes I must say that this NBOMe is very light for the body, it does not make brain slowed down or something similar, it did not made me trilled like this fu… bromoshit. I must admit that this substance is really nice, especially in mixes with another phenes or tryptamines. It is quite better than DOI which is also not to many spectacular.
Surely it was not last journey on this so light twentyfivece :)

Yes - my mistake, sorry. NBOMe's are new substance and i have not accustomed to theirs names yet ;)

IF you are asking oppinions mine would be to get the 25G! let us know how that is :)

2c-g nBOMe? that sounds tasty. I've been very curious about the 2c-g series since I first read about them flipping through pihkal years ago. never had the chance to taste one though...

Yeah, I've always wanted to try 2C-G or any of the rest of the series. I love long-lasting psychedelics and almost unanimously prefer them over short-acting ones.

i love you guys i tried researching the 25CN-NBOMe and you stumped google,wiki and EROWID!!! good job bluelight ;)