• For better!

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • For worse...

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • No significant change.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn't say its changed my life, but it definitley has added some positive aspects to it! I love all the people i've met b/c of it and i love the rave scence!
It has been able to influence my life even when im not rolling in the sense that i've become more open and accepting. :)
i love this drug!

E basically cured my depression, helped me get over a really bad breakup, helped me see the good things in myself and improved my self confidence.

I'm pretty young, but I've done alot of cool things in my life including backpacking across Europe and living by busking on the street. I've seen many countries, ancient wonders, I've been with dozens of beautiful women and I'm into extreme sports. I love all these things, but so far I don't think I've ever done anything that can compare to the pure bliss that ecstasy gives me.

My experience with E is almost a religious one.

It has gotten me some quality poon over the years. In the end, selfish needs is all that matters.

Isolator said:
It has gotten me some quality poon over the years. In the end, selfish needs is all that matters.

Life lessons on bluelight. Teach us!

Menthol! said:
Life lessons on bluelight. Teach us!
1. Find a random bitch who doesn't even like looking at you.
2. Give her some ecstasy.
3. Hang around until she comes up.
4. Start talking, touch her on the shoulder.
5. Do your thing.
6. Life changed.

Yeah it is easy to hit on almost any girl when you are on E as long as you are not gurning and your eyes are not rolling in the back of your head, she doesn't even need to be on E (though it helps if she's at least on something like pot or coke). But yeah, E gives you tons of confidence, esp on the comedown, so its easier to seize the moment and get laid that night. I find myself doing stuff and saying stuff I never would have the guts to.

The way that is changes your life is after its over, you realize, hey if I can do this when I take a pill then why can't I do that when I am sober? I have definately applied the lessons I learned to my sober life.

For the first 3 months or so, I obsessed over the stuff. At the time, I really wasn't happy with my life, so when ecstasy was introduced, I thought, "man, something so quick and easy that makes you forget about everything, I think I'll hang on to this.".

Once the magic started wearing off though, my life started reverting back to normal. So yes, for a minute, it did change my life.

Did MDMA change your life? Positively or negativley?

I find that my first ecstasy experience happened to be my most profound. Before popping these pills, I had no idea this type of high and euphoria was achievable from such a simple, small pill. I realised that all emotions in life are simply derived from chemicals and their reactions to each other in our brain. The day after, I had an amazing glow, like I had been reborn (and I had).
Now, after a few more rolls, I wonder if this change has impacted me positively or negatively. No doubt about it, MDMA has torn down barriers that had been long withstanding. But at the same time, I seem to care less about how I come off to people, and care less about my future. Not quite like lowering my inhibitions, just like "theres always tomarrow" type of thing. I care less about a whole lot than before. It seems this would serve me bad in the future and im starting to feel the affects now. But I dont know if I can ever train myself to be the same. However, I now think (even more) outside of the box than ever before, I have no prejudices and have learned to let things go and not hold grudges.
Please excuse the essay. Did MDMA change your life?

Yes, very much. I think I have a new side of me that is more accepting of people. I can listen to others problems and communicate better.

Neutrally. I now have a new appreciation for music but unfortunately I have experienced the other side of the coin, depression and anxiety.

When I first tried MDMA, I simply could not believe that you could feel in that way. I realized that there was never any reason to feel sad ever again. Life is truly what you make of it. This afterglow lasted for a few months, then I got back to being my old self again. Although these changes also could have been due significant changes in life (I had to go back to the college town that I study in).

The first time i tried it and for a few days afterwards i thought my life had changed, but ultimately i was just fucked up on drugs like everyone else.

RexHunt said:
Neutrally. I now have a new appreciation for music but unfortunately I have experienced the other side of the coin, depression and anxiety.

Same here :\ But i find that the positives still out weigh the negatives by quite abit =D

Without a doubt, positively. <3

The experience, for lack of a better description, put me on the other side of the looking glass, and when the experience was over, I was still there, in that place.

Looking back, that night was a catalyst that fundamentally changed my life in some very profound ways. I may not be able to relate to the experience in its entirety, but I have a feeling that understanding will come with time.

I found myself that night, and it was a beautiful experience.

There needs to be more encouragement of responsible use from us as a community (not just on this board, in real life more also). This is one of the reasons I am happy that Bluelight exists, as a kind of central hub for information, along with Erowid, Pillreports, et. all.

MDMA isn't a positive or negative change, it's a necessary change.

I don't mean it's necessary to take the drug in the first place, I mean it's a rabitt hole drug and like all experiences in life - you can't change the experience, you can only deal with it.

Where it leads depends which turn you take in the rabbit hole. Which signifies choice.

Experience is a necessary thing, it happens - thinking wether it was good or evil, black or white, right or wrong, positive or negative is a moral discussion rather than a philosophical one.

Often morality stems from monotheism. etc. blah blah blah. ;)

I took MDMA. It's rather a fact to contend with rather than a question as to wether or not it was the right thing to do.

I agree with a.duchess

MDMA is an amazing life changing experience, but it really comes down to what you make of it as a person. You could use the the feeling you get from MDMA to brighten your normal life, and make your outlook better. Or you can obsess over it, do it all the time, and start to see the negitave side effects.

To me it really comes down to having other stuff going on. Having a busy life in between MDMA uses is critical for me or i'd probably end up doing it more than is healthy. At this point though, I can give it two thumbs way way up, as it has changed me for the better.

it changed my life, but it didnt after using it once, my life slowly changed over the course of months when using it weekly, even twice a week sometimes
i just wish i started using it a few years earlier, i really do wish

SnailS1904 said:
i have experienced that site to, i managed to counteract it by taking less (twice a week was too much, once a week i could handle fine) or by taking piracetam/aniracetam before a roll