• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4-fmp/4-fa in low doses as studyaid - how responsible?

That sounds hella neurotoxic.

Would you be so kind as to elaborate why this combo would be neurotoxic? I'm looking into substances that can help me focus on my work. I have ADHD and Ritalin and Dexedrine are just not doing it for me (and that's about as far as doctors are willing to go around here). But it would be nice to know how to identify substances/combo's that will (likely) fry my brain on the long-term.

RC's as study aid? unlikely, one will most likely to be hyperconcentrated if best, and then the most menial of tasks becomes an advance in the study of <add off topic subject>, that ultimately has absolutely nothing to do with your studies. (e.g., after taking a considerably heroic dose of amphetamine, I started to work on a chemistry problem, but although I identified the molecule as a triglyceride, I wanted to add what triglyceride it was; four hours later, I realized that the molecule wasn't an actual molecule, just an example.)

HAHAHahahahaha wow...that's great...i'm almost crying from laughing right now.

Would you be so kind as to elaborate why this combo would be neurotoxic? I'm looking into substances that can help me focus on my work. I have ADHD and Ritalin and Dexedrine are just not doing it for me (and that's about as far as doctors are willing to go around here). But it would be nice to know how to identify substances/combo's that will (likely) fry my brain on the long-term.

Amphetamine in high doses alone is neurotoxic...4-FA releases dopamine AND serotonin so it is probably neurotoxic (studies really haven't been done)...combine the two....ouch!

have you looked intot he 2-f(m)a's?

the 4 position starts hammering at your seratonin stores while 2-fma seems to be so massively benign on the body you would never know?

(seems to be)

Hi, so, just an update.

I ended up abusing this substance pretty badly. In average I have used around 100mg/day for about a year. I stopped from one day to another and had minor mood and energy-problems, plus a bad case of sleep paralysis. Otherwise I experienced no real ill effects. The desirable clearness didn't last long in the end, which undermined the purpose of my daily regiment. Now, after I stopped, I went to my doctor and told him everything. He scheduled me for an evaluation by a mental health professional, who diagnosed me with ADHD. They recommended I stay clean from november to january, where I will begin medication (ritalin) instead. I have so far been keeping it clean, apart from a couple of days where I had to trick mother nature (she decided I can't work 10-hours shifts 3 days in a row), but, meh.

Long story short: abusing this chemical will, in the short (1-2 years) run kill some of the beneficial effects of the substance. It will give you mood swings and minor issues with aggression, plus it will disrupt your sleeping cycle 1-2 weeks after quitting it cold turky. Also, it will take about 2-5 days before you feel happy and energetic again, the first 2 days being worst. If you are exactly like me, that is. All in all the substance seems dangerous in some sense of the word, but not wildly so.

15-30mg can work as a study aid. It actually helped me 2 times with harder exams. Anymore than that and youll be stimulated too much, wanting to do something fun like masturbate.

Or death.

on-topic : 4-FA sucks for this purpose. Serotonine release is between MDMA and A in terms of strength, so it's bollocks to try it as a concentration aid.

2-FMA is elite for sure. Wish it will get back soon.

Or death? Based on what scientific studies?

Btw death is inevitable anyway.

2-FMA is much too soft. And it is likely pretty cardiotoxic (after a report here on bluelight, words from medics). Ergo : It sucks tremendously in comparison to alpha-methylphenetylamine, my ninho !
Name one compound, that does not suck in comparison to alpha-methylphenetylamine and I swear, I will make a rich man out of you in the next incarnation, meaning I will help you with the transformation from Molecular_Man to Radioactive_Man.

Its neurotoxic. Moreover the affinity for serotoine receptors is much too high. :! Ello chupa !

You are funny, you know.
One damn single report is nothing, wake up.

Pharmacology is science.. So where are the paper/research on the less cardiotoxic properties of meth compared to 2-FMA?

Soft? Soft for what? We are talking about super-focused, tunnel-vision concentration here. And 2-FMA excels here.

So no radioactivity then. :eek:

One report (counter-proof of non-cardiotoxicity) is enough in a formal system to contradict the hypothesis, that it is save.

2-FMA is soft compared to A. I never talked about Meth. Meth equally sucks, just like 2-FMA.

Continue praising this substance and have fun with the awesome tachycardias during the comedown. ;)

Hi, so, just an update.

I ended up abusing this substance pretty badly. In average I have used around 100mg/day for about a year. I stopped from one day to another and had minor mood and energy-problems, plus a bad case of sleep paralysis. Otherwise I experienced no real ill effects. The desirable clearness didn't last long in the end, which undermined the purpose of my daily regiment. Now, after I stopped, I went to my doctor and told him everything. He scheduled me for an evaluation by a mental health professional, who diagnosed me with ADHD. They recommended I stay clean from november to january, where I will begin medication (ritalin) instead. I have so far been keeping it clean, apart from a couple of days where I had to trick mother nature (she decided I can't work 10-hours shifts 3 days in a row), but, meh.

Long story short: abusing this chemical will, in the short (1-2 years) run kill some of the beneficial effects of the substance. It will give you mood swings and minor issues with aggression, plus it will disrupt your sleeping cycle 1-2 weeks after quitting it cold turky. Also, it will take about 2-5 days before you feel happy and energetic again, the first 2 days being worst. If you are exactly like me, that is. All in all the substance seems dangerous in some sense of the word, but not wildly so.
Wow, thanks for coming back 2 years later to give us an update. Mood swings and aggression? 4-FA doesn't sound all that different from Amphetamines dude.

One report in the field of science is nothing. This is no proof. We are talking about scientific method and practice, not formal systems.. It is not literature.

Anyway, my personal report: 2-FMA works fine while it is used sensibly and for functional/ study reasons. The 2-FMA focus is on par with NZT from Limitless movie! OK, ok a bit lower.

Why do you prefer amphetamine? What are the main advantages as a functional aid? I am asking for your personal view on amph.

Everything I write here is most of the time my personal view. IMHO one counterproof is enough to keep away from it. Structure-wise it could well be a 5-ht2b-agonist and that would (if proven) correlate with the one case of cardiotoxicity.

I agree, it would be a good substance if it would proven to be safer than amphetamine.

Main reasons I prefer good old amph over it (for functional purposes) are :

- amph is perceptively more potent
- (a tiny bit) less serotonergic activity
- no or less sigma-agonism (I don't need calming when ingesting a stimulant)
- it is supposedly safer->2-FMA could have the same disadvantages over amph like Meth

I ordered a 2-fa/4-fa combo. To date I have done so several times. I am yet to use it as a study aid.