• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-fpm VS. Adderall?

3-fluoro phenmetrazine.

It's an analogue of the banned weight loss stimulant phenmetrazine.

Apparently it was the bee's knees. 3-fpm can be okay, about 50mg always got me racing.

Oh! Me too! I fell in love with it heart-core when I discovered it. I started that night, started doing 1g a day and just never stopped for 3 months.

If you get powder instead of ready made pills, why can't you get a mg scale and cap your own?

I actually think 2-FMA might be better than either for studying/focus/getting things done without the euphoria, and with even less side effects. pretty much the perfect functional stim, I've discovered.

So is this chem any good at 50mg doses mnk?

I never rated taking it orally myself, but when vaped on foil like heroin it turns into a different beast entirely. Hard to advise on dosage as it depends how much it's cut, but when vaping I'd need to smoke a good 50mg plus before it would kick in.

That particular RC is neurotoxic to the point of you have a high chance of running into some serious irreversible brain and nervous system damage in a short time. Alot of RCs are like this now adays. I stopped touching RCS after the first generation got banned (methylone),etc . As those chemicals while not widely known have exited since the 80s. The new RCs that are constantly coming out have existed for months. We know nothing about long term damage although we know that many hard daily rc users have already developed dementia as well as other things in a span of 2 years or less. Your better off smoking meth. And that's something to say as meth is neurotoxic in itself

That particular RC is neurotoxic to the point of you have a high chance of running into some serious irreversible brain and nervous system damage in a short time. Alot of RCs are like this now adays. I stopped touching RCS after the first generation got banned (methylone),etc . As those chemicals while not widely known have exited since the 80s. The new RCs that are constantly coming out have existed for months. We know nothing about long term damage although we know that many hard daily rc users have already developed dementia as well as other things in a span of 2 years or less. Your better off smoking meth. And that's something to say as meth is neurotoxic in itself
I've already got brain damage

Do you have any evidence for the claims above?

Where's your proof for these claims?

and what is the smell like? are you able to just blow it out the window and no smell will be left?

Also, how about cleaning the meth pipe does it come up pretty dirty?

thank you

You need to be a bit more patient for answers man.
You won't be able to vape the pellets, which is probably a good thing. 50mg sounds ok to me dose wise.
If you're looking for a functional stimulant only, oral is better than vaping, by a long way. Vaping it is too compulsive.

I have and but I stopped taking most atoms except for more mdma and 3-fpm I use to be huge stimulant fiend MDMA was my favourite, but I mostly use coke and meth, adderall and vyvanse on binges, and I find amps and meth induce psychosis, way faster then soft and hard and like Ritalin too I never had psychosis from cocaine and MDMA,MDA,Mehtylone didn't inDuce psychosis I would get paranoia with coke tho but it wasn't psychosis was just anxiety, noting a couple benzos couldnt fix.

And I'm mostly into using benzos and opiates now but I do MDMA, but I also use 3fpm for adhd. and work it works good don't binge on it and I suggest don't vape it,gives u a rush and ur gonna just burn thru 500mg of 3-fpm in like a hour it turns it into like crack , and don't just be doing nothing on this drug make sure not to be bored, or ur just gonna binge on this stimulant it's just as easy to be binge on just like coke amps and shard for days, but by being up on 3 days on it us tart getting running nose and flu feeling effects

I usually just depends on ur tolorence is to pop like 70mg-100mg in a capsule should last for a good couple hrs and then I would redose Intrnassaly around 25-45 doses I between like 3-4 hr since I popped the capsule but then I start feels bless and I vape a juul now but before I use to smoke cigarettes but nicotine fells blessaka good on it.

It's always a good idea to have benzos and some downers , benzos are the best so u don't go into psychosis, cause trust me chasing the stimulant high is worst idea may feel fun but over time some people ,it takes longer then other people to, start going into stimulant psychosis which trust me u don't want its like a demon is in ur body it happens from amphetamine a lot of the time.

And plus It's a nice buzz about tired and instead of pushing ur body to the limit just pop and xans,Valium or Etizolam what ever benzo u have and smoke sum kush it calms u down makes you not fiend the 3-fpm, or any stimulant and it give u nice relaxing buzz to chill the fuck out and can sleep

Last edited:
I never got it in pellets Etizolam and 3-fpm an a bunch of other research chemicals are legal where I live as long as there not in human consumption form aka in pills or capsules,
so u get the raw powder or soloution in which I prefer for my Etizolam cause it's easy to dose and sublingual makes it kick in.. In like 10-15mins doesn't takes awful not good tho.
Or sometimes I put the Etizolam soloution like 10-12mg of Etizolam in a bottle of Sprite an spit on it slowly through out the day and get a buzz it's discreet.

does this have a cross tolerance with meth?
It feels cleaner then adderall and vyvanse and meth but it feels dirtier then shards if u binge on it for a couple days it feels a lot dirtier, but it feels really clean using it lightly am not going crazy with it