L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

25 year old women arrested for having sex with three students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure she is smoking hot and im sure all their mates though they were the fucking man for tapping her as boys do. But the boys who slept with her are going to go through some trust issues and it will affect their future relationships as they got taken advantge of for this women's own sexual gratification.

You're outta your mind "they got taken advantage of" lol

first of all, i'd bet it was only one kid, but ya know, cops, when they arrest you, the scale and count is always higher than the real count....so lets not rush to judgement on that

second of all, 17 yrs old you're barely a minor, and all the chicks are gonna be after that kid, because you know how that works.....like the girls that always want when you have a girlfriend, but when you don't, you're wondering where they all went

the only one i feel bad for is the teacher for making a mistake

The fact that they carried out an investigation that ended in her arrest suggests there might be more to it than a teacher having sex with 17yo males.

I can only speak for myself, but when I was 16-17 I would likely have taken the opportunity to have sex with an attractive 25yo teacher.

But what if I had been in a very vulnerable state and going through a rough patch, if the teacher was an evil psychopathic bitch that blackmailed and forced me to engage in weird and/or psychologically unpleasant sexual activities? That would have been a terrible experience.
Having sex with a physically attractive women is something that most men would enjoy (if they're heterosexual and went through puberty), the act itself will feel good, it's in our dna. But then there's the whole psychological part, suffering a traumatic experience when young could have a long-lasting impact.

The article doesn't really tell us much (or I read it too quickly) though, and the context is pretty important here.
Yeah, teachers having sex with minors is something that shouldn't be tolerated but some cases are clearly much worse than others, it's not always a black&white issue.

How did this happen?

My mom had a friend who stayed over in the guest room and i went over there and she let me have my way with her. She was kind of a prude. It wasnt my first time, i had already had sex by then with girl my age. What can i say, negrogesic has high testosterone. Even if i didn't necessarily have high testosterone then, the human brains formation is influenced by androgen levels in womb (I guess i was exposed to high amounts). Human brains are sexually dimorphic (as are bodies). For instance the ratio of the ring finger to index finger mirrors this dimorphism where longer ring fingers relative to index are dimorphic in men (and the reverse in women). Long explanation on how i slept with a 30 year old at 12 but you asked for it 😳

My mom had a friend who stayed over in the guest room and i went over there and she let me have my way with her. She was kind of a prude. It wasnt my first time, i had already had sex by then with girl my age. What can i say, negrogesic has high testosterone. Even if i didn't necessarily have high testosterone then, the human brains formation is influenced by androgen levels in womb (I guess i was exposed to high amounts). Human brains are sexually dimorphic (as are bodies). For instance the ratio of the ring finger to index finger mirrors this dimorphism where longer ring fingers relative to index are dimorphic in men (and the reverse in women). Long explanation on how i slept with a 30 year old at 12 but you asked for it 😳

well....you seem to be doing ok now - relatively speaking

I wanna know what SHE found appealing about pubescent boys. Creepy bitch.

She was sort of half a lesbian nerdy sort of lady, definitely emotiimmature for her age. In many regards i felt like i was taking advantage of her. Granted she is of standard intellect, probably modestly higher than average IQ. Sometimes i wonder if i took her virginity sometimes but it seems unlikely. Would be funny..."i lost my virginity to a 12 year old when i was 30".

I wasn't your average 12 year old

She was sort of half a lesbian nerdy sort of lady, definitely emotiimmature for her age. In many regards i felt like i was taking advantage of her. Granted she is of standard intellect, probably modestly higher than average IQ. Sometimes i wonder if i took her virginity sometimes but it seems unlikely. Would be funny..."i lost my virginity to a 12 year old when i was 30".

Still creepy as crap.
It’s strange how we view it differently when it’s an older woman, young boy than we do when it’s a young girl older man, but I sure am glad the law doesn’t make that distinction.

I have a mate (now in his 40’s) who’s Mother thought she could ‘clean the gay’ off him at age 10 (she’d caught him being abused by his 17 year old male cousin and read the situation wrong clearly) by getting one of her 30 year old female friends to pop his cherry.
He sort of brags about this as an adult, but he also has some rather warped views about sex and just recently was sentenced to prison time for raping a female guest in his home who had passed out drunk.
For the life of him he can’t work out what he did wrong by having sex with an unconscious woman.

Not that I’m comparing your situation to his at all, but he doesn’t think there’s anything wrong with him either.

Still creepy as crap.
It’s strange how we view it differently when it’s an older woman, young boy than we do when it’s a young girl older man, but I sure am glad the law doesn’t make that distinction.

I have a mate (now in his 40’s) who’s Mother thought she could ‘clean the gay’ off him at age 10 (she’d caught him being abused by his 17 year old male cousin and read the situation wrong clearly) by getting one of her 30 year old female friends to pop his cherry.
He sort of brags about this as an adult, but he also has some rather warped views about sex and just recently was sentenced to prison time for raping a female guest in his home who had passed out drunk.
For the life of him he can’t work out what he did wrong by having sex with an unconscious woman.

Not that I’m comparing your situation to his at all, but he doesn’t think there’s anything wrong with him either.

Interesting. I think my situation was a bit different of a situation where an unusually sophisticated and attractive 12 year old was going after an unusually naive 30 year old but what can you do. Perhaps she feels bad about but i doubt it. We've known each other since then and we don't really like each other much but what happened has nothing to do with that. She's always pissed me off (and vice versa). I just got her excited in that moment. It truly wasn't a big deal and sort of just a side note that i joke about sometimes.

That said if i had 12 year old son who slept with a 30 year old I'd be very upset.

Interesting. I think my situation was a bit different situation where an unusually sophisticated and attractive 12 year old was going after an unusually naive 30 year old but what can you do. Perhaps she feels bad about but i doubt it. We've known each other since then and we don't really like each other much but that has nothing to do with that. She's always pissed me off (and vice versa). I just got her excited in that moment. It truly wasn't a big deal and sort of just a side note that i joke about.

That said if i had 12 year old son who slept with a 30 year old I'd be very upset.

It’s just a grey area isn’t it?
And boys have such different views on sex and their bodies than women for some reason.
As a female who’s experienced sexual abuse in childhood I’ve spent many an hour wishing I was born a boy so I didn’t have to feel the way I did for so many years about it all. It sure woulda made life easier to think of myself as a stud 😂

And yep. If one of my female friends had taken my sons virginity, at any age, I’d be in prison for murder without a shadow of a doubt.

It’s just a grey area isn’t it?
And boys have such different views on sex and their bodies than women for some reason.
As a female who’s experienced sexual abuse in childhood I’ve spent many an hour wishing I was born a boy so I didn’t have to feel the way I did for so many years about it all. It sure woulda made life easier to think of myself as a stud 😂

And yep. If one of my female friends had taken my sons virginity, at any age, I’d be in prison for murder without a shadow of a doubt.

Its a gradient as is anything. Im sure there have been horny 12 year old girls who have taken advantage of intellectually disabled adult men. Not that this woman is in any way intellectually disabled only perhaps emotionally a bit immature and sexually confused. An attractive 12 year old got her started and she let it happen, certainly not the right thing for her to do however. But was it right for me to do it? There's another gradient.

Its a gradient as is anything. Im sure there have been horny 12 year old girls who have taken advantage of intellectually disabled adult men. Not that this woman is in any way intellectually disabled only perhaps emotionally a bit immature and sexually confused. An attractive 12 year old got her started and she let it happen, certainly not the right thing for her to do however. But was it right for me to do it? There's another gradient.
The fact you see yourself as the aggressor is kind of interesting?
But now I’m just overthinking as I always do 😂😂😂

Well he played a roll didn't he? He made the moves... She let it happen... Doesn't sound like anything anybody should go to jail for right?

Did your mum ever find out that at 12 you had sex with her friend?

the victims were 17 years old man

I was sexually active way before then, it's not uncommon :)

Not with my teacher or similar though, but with older women etc...was epic and no downsides afaik

I'm pretty stoned and wondering if I'm missing some nuance or it's actually a surreal thread
I'm not stoned(well not very), and I'm wondering the same thing.

I think it's ridiculous to compare this woman to actual child molesters.
She's going to for the rest of her life have to tell all her neighbours that she is a sex offender, what the fuck.
She's going to lose her job, and she had sex with 16-17 year old boys. They're going to for the rest of their life tell all their friends that they fucked a 25 year old at 16.

I don't think she should be a teacher, but I also don't think she's the same as teachers forcing students to sex acts, or as people molesting 10 year olds and younger children. But she now has to tell everyone she's a sex offender, and they're going to think whatever they want of the woman.
She's pretty much fucked for life here, and I don't think she traumatised anyone.

I think sexual abuse law should work under a victim-related system.
If the victim is at least pubescent, 0% traumatised, and says "fuck yeah I would do it again", well then it's just not a big deal. She should lose her job, but she shouldn't have to go to jail, or stay away 200meters from schools at all times, or have to tell her neighbours she's a sex offender for the rest of her life. That's just fucked up. She's a slut, not a monster

I had sex with my (male) math teacher when I was 13. It was fucking awesome, I found him so hot and he was also into it. It was a one-off unfortuntely because he got nervous but it still fuels some of my fantasies to this day. My sexual awakening was early so I felt ready, and I was also not psychologically harmed by the experience.

I support the law doing what it has to do because it doesn't go well in most cases, but...

She's pretty hot and those students were lucky. I doubt any of them reflects on it as abuse, but their parents and the law are going to throw the book at her.

I get that she's no a paedophile however still I wouldn't trust her to teach my teenager if I had one and I would be so so so angry at her if I was his mother. She shouldn't be a teacher, I think she should be charged as she took advantage of her position and my gut tells me it's just wrong why didn't hers? 17 you think you know it all - 25 I already had grown up a LOT in comparison. I went out with a guy in his early 30's briefly at 16/17 and I just think it's creepy and wrong looking back. Also my younger friend I met through music tried it on with me one night (he was 17, I was 27 at the time) and I told him to fuck off cause I felt weird.
Maybe I'm bias because of the early sexual abuse I experienced though that has most definitely fucked me up. Don't want sympathy just explaining why I think I might have a more severe reaction to this.
@Foreigner I'm glad that worked out for you but isn't there some part of you that thinks that he was wrong? I had a similar fantasy about one of my teachers at high school (the only one that liked me lol and he was hot) but that was just fantasy when I was 15 and if he had tried anything I dunno if I would have had the same feeling towards him.

Last edited:
Did you see that bod?

That chick is smokin

There's probably just some screws loose on her, but other than that, there's no harm there..I'm sorry there just isn't

I'd let her hide out in my basement that's for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.