• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Blackout Stories

HazeEM

Bluelighter
i've been hearing some pretty crazy blackout stories lately so thats what i've been thinking about... here's a couple i have..,

when i was 14 or 15 drinking 2 1/2 water bottles of whisky with two other friends in a shopping center/town. the last thing i remember before blacking out is buying condoms and a 2 liter coke at the giant. we bought the coke for a chaser, i dunno why we all got condoms. anyway, next thing i know i'm in the shopping center in the back parking lot surrounded by shopping center police pigs and two minutes later a cop car comes. the cops took my picture and we all ended up getting our parents called and banned for a year from the shopping center.

a few months ago i drank with a friend who i hadn't seen for awhile. he got off work at 11:00pm and then came over to my house. i had two 750ml bottles of cheap green apple vodka. we started off just taking a few shots cause he had to drive home later. well once we started doing shots we just kept going. the last thing i remember is taking two shots from the second bottle and the next thing i know i'm waking up at 7:00am, my mom making breakfast in the kitchen (i live in the basement), my friend passed out on the couch, a 5 inch long cut on my arm and the bottles of vodka empty (except for 2-3 shots in one). i thought i was fucked cause my mom had no idea my friend was there and she doesn't like this friend because he got arrested and i got suspended at school for the same thing. i cleaned up the bottles and got everything straightened up. when my mom started coming down i just thew my blanket over my passed out friend. i talked to her till she went upstairs and waited for her to go to work. when she left i went back to sleep, woke up again at 12, woke up my passed out friend and got him to go home and then went back to sleep again. worst hangover of my life..

funny/crazy blackout stories anyone..?

me and a few friends were going to a footy match, before we left me and a friend decided to smoke a joint each in some park(i smoked a joint i had saved, pre-rolled for a few weeks, so was very dry and harsh), after we had finished we went to the train station and waited for the train, by this time my legs were completely numb and i was very stoned, the train came and it was packed..barely enough standing room, so we're standing in this packed, very hot train.

At this stage, my mouth and throat had dried up completey and i started to feel very faint and dizzy, i needed a drink desperately. I try sitting down buy there's nnot enough room, i collapse to the ground for a split second and get back up again, thinking "wtf was that" no one really noticed...then i blacked out again for around 30secs..leaning on some random guy, i remember coming to every now and then, thinkin wtf is guy looking at me for, had to be carried of the train, pretty much instantly recovered when i got some fresh air and a bottle of water...put me off weed for a bit

didn't think i'd see a response on blacking out on weed. i was thinking it'd be more alcohol or benzos (or both) but interesting none the less. i just remembered a crazy blackout i had on ambien...

i was spending the night at my girfriend's house and we were short on drugs on a saturday night. well before going to bed we each take two or three of her 10mg ambiens. we stayed up talking and after that i don't know how many we each took. all i remember before blacking out is being under the covers and feeling like i was in a tunnel. we woke up the next morning and half my girl's ambien prescription was gone and she'd started with almost a full bottle. i found out that i'd blacked out and woken up my gf's sister who was sleeping on the couch by herself and then apologized to "everyone" for waking "them" up.. and i have no memory of any of it. oh yeah, i also had a few cigarette burns on my arms, you guessed it... no memory of that either.

During spring break, I went to a bar, drank a pitcher of beer, ate several pentobarb or benzos or whatever they're called (pills). Some guy with black leather fingerless gloves kept talking to me but i was too wasted to get up and avoid him. Next Thing i remember, i was lying in a strange bed, alone, with my pants pulled down halway and my asshole hurt bad. Their were some polaroids lying beside the bed (of me being fucked in the ass by the guy with fingerless gloves and somebody i didn't recognize).

Well Im not really into doing ridiculous amounts anymore, but there once was a time.

I live in a small town, and upon learning that it was almost impossible to die from benzo's alone, I decided to test it out-with a freind. So we both swallow 16mg of klonpin and 30mg adderall. We got kicked out of almost every store in the town before the day ended. I've heard stories that be were playing soccer with the plants outside at walmart. Then went inside and were playing basketball with the huge bin of bouncy balls in the toy dept. Then the only thing I can remember from then on was that we went into all the hairdressing places around town and were stealing newspapers or somethhing. Yeah it was a hick town and I knew I was about to move out so for the last month or so I really fucked off haha.

HAAAAAAAAAAA ^ that was awesome

Heres mine.

So one night im driving around doing smack and smoking crack and all of the sudden I decided that I wanted to get some hookers. So I turn the Jag around and I go downtown. So I got this date with this hooker in a hotel down the street. So I let her smoke some crack and i sniffed the last of my smack. Then after she got my pants off I blacked out. BAM out cold. I wake up in a pool of blood and there is blood all over the room, but hte hooker is nowhere to be seen. So i go down to the bathroom and there she is dead in the shower. But as the commercials say What happens in Vegas Stay In Vegas

socko said:
During spring break, I went to a bar, drank a pitcher of beer, ate several pentobarb or benzos or whatever they're called (pills). Some guy with black leather fingerless gloves kept talking to me but i was too wasted to get up and avoid him. Next Thing i remember, i was lying in a strange bed, alone, with my pants pulled down halway and my asshole hurt bad. Their were some polaroids lying beside the bed (of me being fucked in the ass by the guy with fingerless gloves and somebody i didn't recognize).

Was his picture in any of the photos? I strongly suggest you take that to the police for an investigation. Anyone that would do that to someone in a blackout has a serious problem, probably going to do it again. I dont care how fucked up anyone is thats absolutley wrong for someone to do that to you.

I've been blacked out drunk too many times, its not funny.

One time i woke up with my last memory being drinking wine from the bottle and a girl falling over and knocking over a beerpong table. I apparently broke a door and put a hole in the wall that night, it took days to repair and repaint the wall and i had to pay my college almost 500 bucks for the door. Not cool.

I'm not making it up goa.
Unfortunately, I didn't even grab the photos. I was still zonked from the drugs, extremely hung-over, and probably in shock. All I wasnted was to get out of there, which I did.

I was talking to this girl I know on the phone and kept doing lines of meth like every ten minutes. (I don't know about you guys but I consider a "line" to be about as wide as the white strip on the side of a playing card and as long with a bit a height to it.) I all of a sudden lost concentration, hung up the phone and after that I just remember falling back onto the bed. This was after about 5 lines and this was some serious shit, good stuff. I know because I'd been smoking/snorting it all day. My vision went totally black but I still had completely lucid thought and just kept fighting it saying to myself over and over " I won't be found dead like this". After some amount of time I came around and had this insanely loud "WA-WA-WA" type sound in my ears for a few mins then it went away. So I smoked another load and all was good again.

after dropping a speedbomb and snorting an incredible amount of ice and speed and eating lots of base (we called it the need for speed long weekend) we all jumped in my mates spa sat in there chatting faces off for like 6 hrs i got out n blacked out hardcore just stood there frozen till somebody realised its not normal for somebody to be standing frozen for like 2 mins in mid-step

my mate got out half an hour later took 2 steps n fell flat on his face a diff time a mate drank about 3/4 of a bottle of something strong n had a 6 pack of pre-mix then dumped a pill n passed out i was called because i have medical experience (which i had forgotten from drinking smoking and snorting all night) i just laughed and said wait 5 mins and he'll wake up sobre n he did was pretty weird since the proper thing to do was call an ambo

goon always makes me pass out cuz i make it my mission to finish the bag no matter how catatonic i get especially when im smokn too

Tokey-tokerson said:
Was his picture in any of the photos? I strongly suggest you take that to the police for an investigation. Anyone that would do that to someone in a blackout has a serious problem, probably going to do it again. I dont care how fucked up anyone is thats absolutley wrong for someone to do that to you.

Tokey don't feed the troll come on man:p 8) 8(

The closest thing I've ever come to a blackout was after eating too many Somas. I woke up the next morning in my bed wondering what the hell happened the night before. According to my friends I was active all night, I just didn't remember anything in the morning. It was the only time that's ever happened to me.

Last edited:
Ive blacked out way too many times...its kind of sickening...the last time i blacked out approx. two weeks ago, apparently ( i dont remember anything...this is from a friend of mine) I was shitfaced and had been doing rails of coke and i jumped down a flight of stairs with a huge pile of beer boxes at the bottom...thank god i wasnt hurt badly except for my shoulder n neck a little fucked...but it couldve been worse i guess 8(

I have too many blackout stories to recount. Mostly alcohol induced.

Here are a few of my personal favourites:

Beginning of this year, I got incredibly drunk on cheap cider. The stuff is lethal. I got into an argument with my mum, another one with my gf and got really depressed. Blacked out. Next thing I know I'm waking up next to my bed, arms all slashed up and bleeding, with song lyrics or something written on the wall in foot high letters.

The lyrics are still there. As are the scars. How very emo of me.

And the other week, turn up at my gf's brother's place, he bought me some booze, I intended to get happily pissed and go home. Me and her had an argument, which ended in her screaming 'Did you ever think that maybe I still love you?' and storming out. Sat and talked to her brother, then went after her. After that I only remember flashes of what happened.

She was in the bath, I asked her to leave the water in. Blackout. I am in the bath with her. I lean forward and ask her to kiss me. She does. Blackout. Stood in the hallway half naked. I say 'Bedroom. Sex. Now'. She replies with something to the effect of 'But it's my brother's bed!' and I was all 'We've had sex in it before.

Longer blackout.

I am stood naked in the bedroom against the wall. She may have been kissing me. Blackout. On the bed, having sex. Blackout. She's gone and I'm laying on his bed, still naked. I run round trying to find a light switch. Blackout. I'm stood in the living room in his shirt and probably no pants.

Blackout.

Wake up cuddled next to her, about 7am thinking 'Oh shit'.

Yay for blacking out.

Weed cookie + half bottle of gin + 5 temazepam

When I woke up I assumed that I had fallen asleep and just crashed out in my bed. Later my brother told me that I had walked into his room at some hour of the night whilst he was 'with' his girlfriend. I proceeded to sit down on the bed and start to talk about absolutely meaningless things. He also said that when his girlfriend talked I kept on telling my brother not to speak so loud even though he wasn't the one talking. Abruptly I apparantly left, walked around the house for a while then went to my room.

Lots of people have called me since and mentioned late night phone calls to them. So I must've made all these phone calls to people I barely even talk to and in some instances had a good 30 minute conversation with them. Others were simply: "I don't get the message you left on my phone.. something about fading light and time".

Strange, despite the facts I still doin't believe it ever happened. Never again.

Pharcyde said:
So one night im driving around doing smack and smoking crack and all of the sudden I decided that I wanted to get some hookers. So I turn the Jag around and I go downtown. So I got this date with this hooker in a hotel down the street. So I let her smoke some crack and i sniffed the last of my smack. Then after she got my pants off I blacked out. BAM out cold. I wake up in a pool of blood and there is blood all over the room, but hte hooker is nowhere to be seen. So i go down to the bathroom and there she is dead in the shower. But as the commercials say What happens in Vegas Stay In Vegas

lol. funny. however, i have definitely gotten far more violent during blackouts than i would have ever been otherwise. i remember one incident where my gf and i drank a shitload, and i for one blacked out, and she tells me i hit her or something, and it just makes me feel like THE most horrible person in the world

:(

I've posted a few of these, but i'm only going to re-write 2.

1. I got home from work, poured myself a nice tall glass of vodka(6-7 shots), watched the evening news and drank another tall glass of vodka. I just remember waking up and not remembering anything. After asking my dad to bum $10 the next morning(so i could cop some heroin) he told me that apparently the night before I had gotten up off the couch during wheel of fortune and pissed all over the couch right in front of my dad and step mom.

2. similar to the first story, too much vodka. I woke up having pissed myself, and I had bruises all over my arms (that looked like someone grabbed me and dragged me somewhere). I also had mud all over my pants (it rained the night before) but i had absolutely no memory of being outside that night.

that winter/spring i blacked out A LOT. drinking sucks IME. I don't know if there is much worse feeling than waking up and not having a clue how you got there. it's depressing and scary. I could have potentially killed someone....i don't drink tall glasses of straight vodka anymore.