• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 NFL Season

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: NSADD, DC, & TDS
Staff member
Washington picks up QB Ryan Fitzpatrick, WR Curtis Samuel, and CB William Jackson. I think they've done pretty well in free agency so far.

the big day is finally here.

thoughts @alasdairm , @neversickanymore , @deficiT , @TheLoveBandit , @QTpi, @JahBeeuS ?

I'm pretty pumped that the Panthers are at least relevant in this draft. I'm too dumb to know if they're going for a qb or not. I would've said no before they traded Teddy to Denver yesterday. Flying (basically) solo with Darnold would be pretty risky. But I could also envision us taking Devonta Smith or something.

Washington needs some work on the LB core the most. I haven't focused too much into the offseason, but I know that's their position group with the biggest downside. So I'm expecting them to take a good MLB somewhere.

any word on if/when a new team name is coming? Or have they put that on the back burner ?

My only thoughts at this point are

I still wish politics remained out of sports
I don't care about any NFL team in particular but
I grew up liking the Bucs for being loosers (yes, spelled that way) but abandoned them when they picked up Jamies. Now, it's sort of a junkyard of old names not wanting to quit, so that can be amusing.
I do NOT care about Jacksonville, nor about their new HC Urban Meyer (despite his ties to UF, he has tOSU stank about him), nor that Tebow is considering being a TE for them.

I'll still pick'em, but i honestly dgaf about the league or any team in particular. Mostly, I pick'em to show my human side, that I can be wrong on something (even if I do it intentionally :| )

I don’t ever get to into the draft.. pretty hyped as far as what ends up playing out. I’m concerned about GB available money or better said lack there of

@Deru Looked at that just now.. I think he will be around one more year. Wish him the best either way. I’m not sure he is the easiest person to deal with and certainly not top list for Leaders.. mad talent for playing the game though.

Washington picks LB Jamin Davis. Just like I predicted 👍

I am happy with bills pick. I think we win the afc east again, though not as handily as last year.

well said even if it’s from the bloody nypost

And shit if he thinks he will be better off at the fkn Raiders, 9rs or Denver the man has lost his mind.. pussy wiped is floating around for a diagnosis

Last edited:
With Training Camp starting at the end of the month, football 🏈 season is right around the corner.

Has your team had a productive offseason? What are your projections on who will be good and bad this year?

I cheer for Washington, and it's been a pretty rough offseason, with all of the drama and negativity surrounding the team. They just recently got fined, and the fact they haven't changed the name yet has gotten plenty of heat. But Ron Rivera has done a great job of actually getting the right guys in, and our defense is looking like it's going to be even better than last year. All things considered, it's been productive. The addition of Ryan Fitzpatrick could go either way honestly, but I'm hoping for the best.

Also, fantasy football. I skipped last year, but I normally run a fantasy football league every year. It would be great to get some BLers together to do a league. Let me know if you'd be interested!

With Training Camp starting at the end of the month, football 🏈 season is right around the corner.

Has your team had a productive offseason? What are your projections on who will be good and bad this year?

I cheer for Washington, and it's been a pretty rough offseason, with all of the drama and negativity surrounding the team. They just recently got fined, and the fact they haven't changed the name yet has gotten plenty of heat. But Ron Rivera has done a great job of actually getting the right guys in, and our defense is looking like it's going to be even better than last year. All things considered, it's been productive. The addition of Ryan Fitzpatrick could go either way honestly, but I'm hoping for the best.

Also, fantasy football. I skipped last year, but I normally run a fantasy football league every year. It would be great to get some BLers together to do a league. Let me know if you'd be interested!

ole riverboat Ron , I wish him the best.

I'm happy with Carolina overall, the direction we're going. Of course, almost everything will depend on Darnold and how well he works here.

I just can't wait to see games with full crowds again. Last season just never felt right...no energy.

Well my quarterback is partying somewhere in Mexico with some I Can’t remember her name actress and has brainless big plans to be traded to fkn SF so we got drama in Green Bay.. or at least that was five weeks ago when I bothered to check in on this shit show