💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smoked crack on Good Friday because the churches were closed. Am I going to hell now?
hell is only a state of mind

like not using iirc

use it till u abuse it

lock it down like that pack of brown

THAT SAME FBI INTERVIEWED THE ORLANDO SHOOTER....

what can BROWN do for U

On to local news.

March, 26, 2019

Bevin signs bill outlawing sex between people and animals in Kentucky. Gov. Matt Bevin signed Senate Bill 67 on Tuesday, March, 26, 2019, which outlaws bestiality or sex between humans and animals in Kentucky.

Game changer there

Hmm, I forsee an uptick in human-domestic appliance copulation in Kentucky as a result...

omg that is hilarious
LbTe9pm.jpg

Heh,

I recall the admin closing the lounge because it was a hateful place , it was just the main active moderator and his buddies trolling though.

Not much changes, just be yourself and don't let the bastards grind you down.

True story. I was sucked into the void years ago here and it did my head in. Now I'm not a sensitive lil bitch anymore and just play ;)

I would have loved to read those old cringe worthy threads, but alas, I am new here.

Plenty in the archives, and on the later Lounge pages.

PS It’s 3:30am my time, the witching hour. Anyone need a spell performed for you. I’m buck naked and the spells land this way at this hour?

We share a time zone, then, and thanks, but I doing a fine job of cursing myself.

I could use a boost in charm, maybe, and patience, because I have to try to get money from an old French Canadian man tomorrow.

Also, six hours of driving for three calls, because apparently maps are pretty fucking hard to read for the people who have the power to add things to my calendar.

Me too! I just took 20 grams of a really good batch of red borneo kratom. Super high, hope I don’t puke!

This is the song I’ve been listening to this morning trying to depress myself about this pandemic and drug addiction during these times.

Good song, Aimee Mann:

Different vibe I got going on but I can respect it. I'm starting to like you for your aural choices. But at the same time, you are a shit-lord wizard. Bit of cognitive dissonance going on here :) Fuck you very much.

Stop trying to depress yourself Wizard.

I found one great old song from my youth during my amphetamine and now Im trying to find it again. I remember 2 parts of it... has my brain mixed 2 songs into 1? Anyway still trying to find it on my youtube playlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.