💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
175936-NATTY-DADDY-12OZ-15PK-CN.png

I was ashamed to admit I drink Natty Daddy, but yes! It’s only 1 or 2 bucks and a high alcohol content. 8%! You get fucked up quick!

We need some of that sudden total immunity that China discovered. They shot up to 81k cases and it hasn't budged since then. :rolleyes:

South Korea has drive-thru tests where you can get results in minutes. The fucking U.S. is way behind and don’t have enough tests. Also, it takes much longer to get results.

“Make America Great Again”, my ass! At this point we need to be made like South Korea.

I like when I'm drinking or on opiates and am hard and can't bust but can go all night try n please her
Or you could learn how to process and transform your sexual energy and life force to go as long as you want whenever you want with the added benefit of the corresponding consciousness development, physical health, and added personal power. You can also learn to circulate your energy through your partner's body. But few people in our incredibly primitive world have the patience or desire to be more than glorified neanderthals who think they're hot shit because they've figured out how to build rockets and computers.

Or you could learn how to process and transform your sexual energy and life force to go as long as you want whenever you want with the added benefit of the corresponding consciousness development, physical health, and added personal power. You can also learn to circulate your energy through your partner's body. But few people in our incredibly primitive world have the patience or desire to be more than glorified neanderthals who think they're hot shit because they've figured out how to build rockets and computers.

I feel like you weren't bullied enough as a child or told to shut up enough as an adult.

I can dig it...

Status
Not open for further replies.